What color are your eyes?

To post a reply, login or signup

Corey Easton
@corey-easton
10 months ago
62 posts
A lot of empaths that don't directly tell me but I have a good feeling they are empaths, have blue eyes, I also have blue eyes. This is just a hypothesis but what color are your eyes?
updated by @corey-easton: 09/18/17 03:58:05AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
867 posts

Green eyes here.

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

I have green eyes.

Angel
@angel
10 months ago
607 posts

Hazel. (Blue/green/grey)

Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
Brown
Snap
@snap
10 months ago
103 posts

Basically hazel but really an inner region of dark brown, then light brown (almost yellow) then green. Green is the most obvious.

gypsymedicinewoman
@itzachilatlan
10 months ago
2 posts

Blue

TigerLily
@tigerlily
10 months ago
309 posts
Big blue eyes. I've had people just stair right into them and omg I can't handle it.
Visitor
@visitor
10 months ago
303 posts

Light green/hazel. If your hypothesis is that empathy and eye color are related, I seriously doubt that there's any connection.

updated by @visitor: 01/19/17 05:54:36PM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

Visitor:

Light green/hazel. If your hypothesis is that empathy and eye color are related, I seriously doubt that there's any connection.

Actually, most advanced beings have lighter eyes. It's part of the evolution. :)

Visitor
@visitor
10 months ago
303 posts

Part of the evolution? That sounds almost racist.

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

Visitor:

I don't mean it that way at all. I meant the evolution of humans to light beings. I've noticed that more and more people are being born with lighter colored eyes. For example, there are a lot more blue eyed adults, whereas brown eyes was most common. And I've noticed that even brown eyes are becoming a lighter shade of brown. 

I'm not at all racist or prejudiced and you shouldn't throw accusations like that around.

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

Hermes.V: Its true, some eyes even shine an inner light, sparkly eyes. Sparkly brown eyes with multi-colored light. Yet it is not exactly an evolution, but more of a reawakening to.

I feel like we're evolving as a species, because we're moving in a forward direction but that is an illusion because time is an illusion :) Yes, you're right about reawakening...to our true selves.

Bookworm
@bookworm
10 months ago
85 posts
I think I must not be very advanced, my eyes are really dark brown! Lol :) I do often get comments about them though, either my eyes or my smile are usually the only physical features which anyone singles out to comment on (usually positively, which is nice!)
Hm interesting. I wonder why we are so fascinated by eyes. Yet they do seem to really convey quite a lot sometimes, without words.
Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
Finally someone else has brown eyes. I was feeling...unchanted. Lol. I think I just made a new word
Visitor
@visitor
10 months ago
303 posts

Lotusfly:

Visitor:

I don't mean it that way at all. I meant the evolution of humans to light beings. I've noticed that more and more people are being born with lighter colored eyes. For example, there are a lot more blue eyed adults, whereas brown eyes was most common. And I've noticed that even brown eyes are becoming a lighter shade of brown. 

I'm not at all racist or prejudiced and you shouldn't throw accusations like that around.

I'm not accusing YOU of being racist, but it does sound a bit iffy. And I don't agree with it at all.

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

Visitor:

Lotusfly:

Visitor:

I'm not accusing YOU of being racist, but it does sound a bit iffy. And I don't agree with it at all.

That's fine but you're very negative.

Kate
@kate
10 months ago
131 posts
If we were to talk about evolution being practical, then blue eyes and light skin are not handy at all when it comes to being exposed to sun, have higher risk of developping skin cancer, and light eyed people also have more issues driving something in sunlight so that they'll have to wear sunglasses even when others wouldn't feel the need. This is why evolution favored certain colors more depending on the geographical area... now I won't delve into the matter of otherwordly beings that are blue eyed and so on. We can sure argue about all the "many star children coming in the nordic countries", about the culture of portraying evolved beings or noble races such as elves with lighter skin-eyes-hair. Blue and gold. Sky and Sun. But speaking of human beings, whether your eyes are green, blue, brown, black, 2 combined or something else is not an accurate indicator of empathic or psychic prowess alone... pretty sure of that xD

The "latest" males in my family all have blue or green eyes (both grandpas, father, brother, great-grampa), whereas all the females have darker or lighter shades of brown, me included. We have always been more sensitive and open to other kind of perceptions however. You can argue it's the female factor here playing its role.

It really depends on where you live.

More than anything everyone carries a gift but not everyone gets to develop it, retain their sensitivity, work with it, and so on... it's kind of unfortunate
updated by @kate: 01/24/17 04:38:54PM
LaoG
@laog
10 months ago
137 posts

my eyes are brown

Mythical Spark
@mythical-spark
10 months ago
8 posts

Green but with hazel/brown around the pupils.

WindWolf
@windwolf
10 months ago
117 posts
Brown, so dark some people thought they were black
karenew
@karenew
10 months ago
11 posts

blue eyes here

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
507 posts

Blue-green here. This is an interesting thread as most seem to be blue eyed. But this theory would exclude certain ethnicities like Asians for example that don't normally have blue eyes. And that wouldn't seem right since humans of every race can be empaths. But yet it is interesting that a lot of empaths responded that they have blue eyes. You may be on to something.

Scott Yates
@scott-yates
9 months ago
62 posts
Green
lizw47
@lizw47
9 months ago
36 posts

Brown. I don't think there is any correlation :)

babs
@babs
9 months ago
7 posts

One green and one grey

Deborah Craig
@deborah-craig
9 months ago
73 posts

Dark Brown eyes!

bijoublue
@bijoublue
9 months ago
9 posts
Green
mypath
@mypath
8 months ago
2 posts

I have mood eyes they change from deep green to dark brown depending on my emotions.

Hermes.V
@hermes
8 months ago
104 posts
@mypath
That's very interesting mypath. What color are they when you're happy?
mypath
@mypath
8 months ago
2 posts

One eye might be brown and the other green...or both a light brown. 

Hermes.V
@hermes
8 months ago
104 posts
@mypath
That's fascinating and so very cool. I would like to meet someone with eyes like yours someday.
Visitor
@visitor
7 months ago
303 posts

Bright blue eyes are very pretty and that's about it. Have you ever seen anyone with Waardenburg Syndrome? Gorgeous, clear-blue eyes, all of them. They look like beautiful aliens.

Mine are swamp-green and not very sparkly or pretty. But I'm still an empath. I think the brown-eyed folks and I could be feeling a bit shoved aside. 

updated by @visitor: 04/20/17 01:37:10PM
Sandra Hofmann
@ssserenity
7 months ago
2 posts

Corey Easton: A lot of empaths that don't directly tell me but I have a good feeling they are empaths, have blue eyes, I also have blue eyes. This is just a hypothesis but what color are your eyes?

green...or hazel :)

LoconnorO
@loconnoro
7 months ago
151 posts

My eyes are grey, but they change between between grey, blue, and green, depending on what I'm wearing, light they're exposed to, etc....

I don't think that there's a correlation between Empaths an eye color, but I do think that eyes, for whatever reason, seem to stand out on Empaths... I guess we use them intensely? I've noticed most Empaths get compliments on eyes or contagious smiles. I've met people with brown eyes that were just as interesting, if not more, than people with blue, amber, green, and grey eyes.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book