Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
928 posts

I believe we all filter, etc. differently by doing what works best, resonates, etc. for us.

I filter my energy differently depending on how I feel at that specific time.

Example : I may use electrostatic (Swiffer type cloths), sugar scrubs, hand movements, etc. or a combination or any/all.

I believe that if you've found something that works well for you & resonates with you then I would recommend sticking with it. <3

updated by @nocturnes-angel: 01/10/17 07:51:29AM
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,195 posts
I think you can use what ever works. Even standing in the shower, letting the water wash it away or standing in the wind and let it blow away. It's the intent you put behind it I think.
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
425 posts
I agree with Rene, whatever works for you. Definitely try what others suggest and see what suites you. Getting out in nature has worked the best for me. Hikes, beach, driving in the country, just sitting somewhere.
This may sound crazy but ive noticed is having a few glasses of wine. Only a specific bottle of wine and alone. I don't know why I feel recharged the next morning especially if I havent had any drinks in a long time. But it has to be by myself. If I'm out, I don't feel the same. Or if friends are over, not the same. And it's only that one brand that does it the most!
Visitor
Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

I have a book called "Self-Care for the Self-Aware" by Dave Markowitz. A tiny little book fully of helpful exercises. I use the Keyhole exercise, where I create a hole in my middle and let all the bad energy pass through it. There are several other good exercises in it too.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book