Cats

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I love all animals. But cats have never been one of my bonds. There are 5 cats that depend on me for food. They are stray cats that are wild but come to my porch every evening for food and I buy food for them because they have no one but me. But as far as petting them, I don't try and if I move toward them they make sure we don't touch. And I'm find with that.Something different happen last night. As I was preparing their food I was leaned over to put it on their table, the big yellow Tom jumped down on the table and started rubbing my head with his then the two tiger stripes started doing the same thing. The twins( two that look alike ) sat still and stared at me. I just froze. Then I moved my head to say thank you for the hugs and they started eating as usual. I didn't try to pet them. It's like an unspoken thing between us. I have been practicing my meditation on the porch late at night when the house gets quite. I wonder if that's why they have had a change in heart. We have never touched before. These cats have been coming herr for a couple of years now. I found it pleasantly strange.
updated by @rene: 07/09/17 08:06:51AM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
728 posts
Their way of saying thanks, and accepting you as part of their colony. Did you just start meditating? If so, they may see the change that happens when you start meditating. Kudos to you for taking care of theses guys. The cat world needs more people like you ;)Shine on...
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Yes , I have only been meditating for a couple of weeks now.It was an amazing moment
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
728 posts
It is moments like that, that make me really feel the interconnectedness of the universe :)
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
728 posts
Glad you felt the oneness of it all ;)
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

They trust you! Which is the first step to actually being able to love you!

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
9 months ago
787 posts
Yup...I never approach an animal outright....I let them decide if and when they want the contact....3 of my own fur babies chose me....the 4th was dumped at my place and I couldn't find it in me to get rid of him ...he's not cuddly. ..but he has his moments....lol...you did everything right...lol
Hermes.V
@hermes
9 months ago
104 posts

I've been meaning to talk about cats for some time, ever since I read that post about connecting with small children. Yes, definitely there is an unspoken language with cats or any animal. There are cats that say a lot, there are cats that are mystical and there are cats that are healers. The healer cats are pretty amazing.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book