Ghosts??

To post a reply, login or signup

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 years ago
84 posts

I stumbled onto this site a few years back and found that apparently I was an Empath. Now, I'm more. the scientific type. If it doesn't make sense then it can't be. After awhile I drifted away.

Something quite profound (for me) happened.
The other night while I was laying in bed using my tablet. My husband sleeping right next to me. (I'm on the left side of the bed) out of the corner of my eye I saw my daughter walk in the door (the door is on the right side across from the bed) she walked across in front of the foot of the bed and came around to the left side and stood by me; not at all unusual. I said "what's wrong honey"? And looked up. You can imagine my surprise when I realized it wasn't her. It was an apparition of a young girl.
I know exactly what I saw but can't quite describe her. Her entire appearance was white; although not solid. I could differentiate between body (all parts), even features and clothing. Her hair was shoulder length, kinda bobbed. She had glasses. All combined, she appeared like static. I know I'll date myself but it was like when black & white TVs went off the air. It was reminiscent of what they called "snow" to substitute for broadcast .

I haven't a clue why but I held a gaze with her for several seconds; then I reached out my hands to her hoping she would reciprocate. She didn't. I said "comere" several times (I never use slang) then I reached out for her but, of course there was n!othing to touch. I kept saying "who are you?". Those are the only 2 phrases I used. After a few minutes she turned around facing the sliding glass door and proceeded to disappear into the wall to the left of the glass door.

A couple of nights later same scenario. I'm lying in bed happen to look up to see a very tall handsome man; not exactly leaning, but more like molding himself into the wall in front of me . He was dressed as well as I would expect. He had a nice haircut. It was shortish on the sides and longer on the top. He had curly blond hair, as if I could tell. I said and did the same stupid stuff. Eventually he faded into the wall.

I've not felt fearful or distressed. Neither time felt like or was familiar in any way. Although there seemed to be a connection there. After 2 days or so I lose that feeling and become curious and a little anxious. I wonder if, when, or where; even who.

I didn't have to wait long. Once again lying in bed. I wake to hear running water like maybe a sink in the MasterBath. I sit up and look and my husband is not there. I hear noise coming down the hall from the MasterBath to the Bedroom. I see a shadow and tell my husband he scared me to death. Only.... it's not him! This time there are 2. They seemed like young guys enjoying themselves. That was until I scared them to death(an obvious pun). This time I'm ready with the questions. "Who are you?" "What do you want?" "Do you need my help?" "Are you here to help me?" "Please don't go". "Please tell me". and they fade into darkness. Just to really mess with me. Last night I had a strong smell of baby powder in my bedroom. I have no babies and haven't for some time, don't plan to. HATE the smell of baby powder. Never used it.

This is like a script for the"Twilight Zone". I don't believe in any of this stuff. It isn't logical. I get the Energy part but if you take into consideration how many people have died where would they all be? There wouldn't be enough room on our planet to accommodate. Frankly, I think we are a big science project. There is obviously a greater being or beings. I feel once we are no longer alive that's it. Most people can not accept they could be dispensible. OK, getting off topic. The point still being; how can I grasp what I see and feel when I don't believe ? As I write this is I am thinking. This is ludicrous. These events I am writing about could not possibly happen. I must have been dreaming or hallucinating. I am so sure it happened but just as sure that it couldn't have.
I do not mean or want to offend anyone who feels differently; especially since I am asking for help to understand. Stating my beliefs will hopefully help others to realize why I am having such a hard time with this.
I did try to do a little research on this but did not find anything that was as detailed. I read about shadows or partial bodys. Most described darkness or black, many having connections to them or the place. Often they wanted some kind of communication. Is there someone else that has seen or had contact of this nature?

updated by @just-stevie: 07/05/17 09:39:27AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Well, yes to the part of having similar kinds of contacts. How long have you lived in this house? If it is new to you it may have some kind of energy portal to the Astral Universe. It could also be manifestations from your previous incarnations becoming active in a way that is meant to cause you to question how and what you believe, or even wake you up to a new reality.

I am certainly not going to tell you what to believe but I would express my opinion that you should at least keep an open mind to the possibility of multiple realities. Why should, or would, this be the only one?

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 years ago
84 posts
3 yrsI don't know what an "energy portal to the Astral Universe" is. Nor do I know what "manifestations from your previous incarnations" meanAnd so I don't understand what is "becoming active"I am questioning. And.. what IS the "New reality"?If I've only seen the Sun then how would I know about the Moon? If I've lived in Sunlight how would I understand Darkness?I am starting to feel nervous about all this.I don't understand any of it.
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 years ago
84 posts
Thank you for posting a reply, Bill. I had hoped for a greater response. Unfortunately, you were the only one.I am afraid I didn't understand the things you said.I am very serious about trying to understand what all this is. During the day I look back and think I had to have imagined these events. At night I don't know what to think or feel. I barely slept last night because I am becoming very apprehensive. I don't know what to expect. I jump at every shadow I think I see and every sound I hear. It's starting to feel like danger.
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Alright lets start with this site. First of all if you are going to ask a question try and keep it short as unfortunately some people are just not going to even read something that is as long as your post. I guess it just takes to much time for many people to get engaged with.

You can also use this site to look up questions that you may have. If you go the main page there should be links to blogs and comments about, let's say for instance, The Astral Plane, which you can click on and read what others have written about it. You can also Google the same and get definitions of things like, What is a medium?

And what I mean about past manifestations from a previous life would pertain to you having previous lives, Reincarnation, where some of the experiences that you had in previous lifetimes are showing up in this lifetime because they weren't resolved in that past lifetime. This also would mean that you would have to accept, or at least have an open mind to the possibility of Reincarnation.

I honestly don't believe that you are in any danger except from your own fear of the unknown. And you have to realize that there are many of us on this site, and none of us have even a fraction of the answers that are needed to explain all of this because it is a new universe or dimension all of its own.

In my belief, this new dimension is what humans are evolving towards as we spiritually awaken to this new reality which is why I say that you need to keep an open mind to all possibilities and read, read, read! The more you read about this kind of stuff the more understanding of it you will get, or perhaps, you will just decide that it isn't for you. But let me warn you right now, just because you ignore something, doesn't make it go away especially in this area of reality.

Bing
@bing
2 years ago
547 posts

Hi Just Stevie

As you are science based I will explain it for you in this manner. I have done a lot of research into these things. First off you are an empath and this is based on your DNA, RNA,and brain wiring. You are able to perceive that which most "normal" people cannot. It is like synesthesia, which is well documented. You are in no danger. All life everywhere is energy. If this happens again take note of the style of the clothing, the era, the hairstyles, etc. What you are perceiving is an overlay of different "time zones" or realities. A big clue was that you scared the two boys. To them you are the ghost as you are vibrating on a different frequency, yet overlaid on their reality. These apparitions may have to do with a different time and / or previous occupants of this house. The energy is still there and you are able to perceive it. This type of energy "memory" is more often linked to an event that has emotional strength or meaning to the participant. The room where you smelled the baby powder may have been a nursery at one time. This type of event was mentioned in one of Sophie Burnham's angel books. I also saw a documentary on the Coliseum in Rome where people have seen a man walking a horse in what used to be the basement. He appears just as real as they are and walks right past them and through a wall. The wall was not there in his time, yet is in ours.

I live near the city of Ottawa in Canada and one of our previous Prime Ministers used to live in on the top floor of one of our older hotels. That floor is occupied at present by the CBC. I took a tour of the facilities and theguide mentioned that she has seen the past PM walk down the hallway and disappear through a wall. In his "time zone" the wall is not there and the hallway leads to his apartment. It is all energy.

I don't think thatin this instance the spirits are in need of help as they did not come across to you in this manner. You would FEEL it right away. Also the room would get very, very cold. As you have mentioned the dark energy entities are more definitive in nature. A "living ghost" is the life force of someone who has not moved on to the higher realms and is sticking around under the misguided notion that they are either still "alive" ( in body ) or wish to just stay on this frequency due to some connection to the place. The late comedienne, Joan Rivers, had a problem like this when she first moved back to New York and started to renovate the previous home of Mrs. Spencer, a niece of J. P. Morgan. Mrs. Spencer didn't want anyone living there and caused a lot of mayhem for Joan until they came to an agreement that both she and Joan would live there together. The apartment was also a dance studio at an earlier time and people who live in the building have seen couples in clothing from another era coming down the stairs from the studio in very good spirits after taking their lessons. These dancers appear as solid and real as you or me and then they disappear. These people aren't crazy and the evidence is real. You can also now google the information about the new tenant of Joan's apartment and the "fun" he is having with his renovation plans. He is a Saudi prince and it seemsMrs. Spencer doesn't like what hehas in mind for the place. Here's the link.

Mrs. Spencer

If you wish to do research on "post life" experiences or reincarnation from a scientific viewpoint I suggest that you read the books of Dr. Michael Newton "Journeys of Souls", "Destiny of Souls", and "Memories of the Afterlife". They are excerpts from some of the thousands of sessions from his practice. You can get them online for free in a PDF download or read them at "Goodreads" an online library. I have a good friend that recently underwent a session with a therapist trained by Dr. Newton and it was an amazing experience.

If I can be of any further service to you please, as the angels say, Just ask.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Angel
@angel
last year
607 posts

Actually,it's very logical and scientific.....energy. Spirits are a form of more pure and concentrated energy because they no longer have a shell, but if thoughts, emotions and the soul is all made up of energy, then spirits that manifest are the manifestation of that energy. 'm not scientific so I can't go into detail, I just know it all revolves around energy and the manifestation of it. :)

Angel
@angel
last year
607 posts

It may also fall under something like wave lenghts, radio frequencies, and things in that matter.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
507 posts

@just-stevie,

I'm a little late to the party on your post as I just noticed it originated a year ago. You probably have your situation all figured out by now. But like you I have always been very scientific trying to explain away every weird coincidence in my life. Just over a year ago I stumbled on to something on the web that made me realize that I was most likely an empath. But the scientist part of me wasn't ready to accept that so I ignored it and kept explaining away all the strange things in my house as just house noises. But my empathy kept coming at me more intensely until I finally accepted my gifts and started learning about them.

One of the biggest events that caused be to dig deeper into my gift is the amount of ghost activity at my home and office. At home part of this is due to there being multiple empaths in my family. We attract a lot of things coming through the house. Sometimes I feel like its Grand Central Station where a half dozen entities may roll through in a night. I personally don't usually see the ghosts, but my kids do. But I hear them all the time, I hear voices and whispers, and sometimes feel that I am touched by one. And I’ve been in rooms where no one is there but me and something flies off the table all by itself. Science just won’t explain that. This has gone on for years and I’ve found it all makes sense when you throw traditional science aside and accept your empath gift and start learning about the paranormal.

If you are still part of the community I think a lot of us would love to hear a year later how it’s going.

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
10 months ago
84 posts
  • Sorry it took me 2 months to get back to you. I've been partying LOL
  • Yes, it's still going on ever changing. The more I learn the less I know.
  • I had nightly visitors for about a year. They were different every time. Some seemed to come for me and tried communication but it never worked. Another type were aware of me but didn't know what to make of it. Then there were the ones who never knew I was there. I felt like I was the intruder. It was an eclectic mix men, women, children, babies, pets, wild animals. Occasionally more than a single one. Time eras mostly current, however, many were 40's 50's & 60's an occasional 1800's
  • l rarely see visitors anymore since the webbing took over. Very difficult to explain. Sort of like cob webs but they could move, split apart or be collective. Sometimes they were everywhere; every square inch of one or more rooms. Aways in mine. I was very frustrated with them. I never had / have fear but it's very unsettling to open your eyes and there they are.
  • Then there was / is a curtain, sheet or whatever with a pattern that would cover walls doors anything. If I got close it was very disorienting. 
  • I can make many things move, mostly by Just acknowledgment. Of course no one else sees any of this and they don't physically move, so what good is that? Kind of lonely at the top.
  • I barely scratched the surface but I will nonetheless jump forward to current.
  • This is impossible to explain but I will try to with as little words as possible. (that's rarely possible for me to do...lol)
  • I have figured out that the curtain, blanket, sheet whatever, is a lacey taprestry type thing. The pattern is one I have seen for years in black fabric. It has burgundy running through it.
  • Ok onward ahead to: at this point I have found that the web can create the fabric and the fabric can blend in with the web. 
  • Being inquisitive I have messed around with the fabric thing (which can't really be touched). I have realized  "the force" or whatever wants to show me things. The first time I realized it was when I reached out and put my hand through it attempting to find the sliding glass door. It creates sort of a vortex; a pulling loss of perception. Anyway, suddenly the vinyl verticals are pulled back and caught in the middle like a curtain would be. This is night. I look out to see beautiful lush green grass and full trees. The sun brightly shining. I look down and find I am on a second story. There is no ladder, stairs, patio, porch and no glass window. My husband says "what are you doing? Poof it's gone". I decide to let myself go wherever "the force asks me to go" I always say "I am coming back. I am not ready" 
  • I close my eyes and the lacy fabric waves over me each time getting closer but this time I allow it to touch me. I am at all times aware of where I am physically. I can open my eyes anytime. In fact I have to concentrate very hard to stay focused and not move my eyes. This is all new. I gave up fighting to work with it. 
  • It starts off like a Disney ride through tunnels. The lacy fabric forms a tube to become the tunnel to go through. Now there are different colored backgrounds. Burgundy, but now almost red seems to directing. I will then see blue, then green under the blue and a new color, purple. It's  not sure of its place yet. I feel the sensation from the ride. It's like butterfies in your stomach. It can almost be like a slow roller coaster. It can go up and around then down. It can also go straight up or straight down. Along the way there are things to see but they are subdued behind the lace. There are forms of people with normal features. I go by too fast to get details. The coloring is only seen behind the lace so it blends in. I'll  just see where this takes me.
  • Ok, gotta go. I see the men in their little white coats  and there coming to take me awayyy ha, ha, he, he they're coming to take me away......
  • Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
507 posts

@just-stevie:

In reading your post again from where it started two years ago it appears that you started off with ghosts and then ended up with some sort of astral travel. It seems you are now where @bill-walker suggested you might be heading when he commented two years ago. I don't know how to interpret what you most recently posted. But perhaps @bill-walker can pop back in for a look and comment?

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
9 months ago
84 posts

Urgent!

I don't know how to explain this but if I acknowledge a communication that is desperate to get into my mind I am not sure if I should allow it anymore. It is not harmful to me or am I fearful, however, I am worried at this point I am being studied with the intent to duplicate. If I even close my eyes now I can be reached. It is SO VERY involved it will be seen as crazy or not taken serious. I would be  more than happy to give more information. I don't want to continue this if it is harmful to anyone in any way. 

I am at the point of thinking Paranormal meets UFOs

I can't do any kind of smudging or whatever. My husband already wants me to go to the Dr. Yeah right, what do I say? "I see ghosts"!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
9 months ago
786 posts
I'm curious just-stevie...what kind of thoughts are in your mind?...I can handle the weirdness....lol
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
9 months ago
84 posts

Karen

I don't  understand your remark? 

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
9 months ago
786 posts
Sorry...lol...I was working when I wrote that and didn't have time to clarify....in your 'urgent' post you sounded distressed....and unsure what's happening to you...so because my own life is full of weird stuff...and i'm used to it... I was just inviting you to tell more about what's going on in your mind. ...telling doctors about this stuff is like inviting someone to just shoot you...lol...if I can help I will....
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
9 months ago
786 posts
It also sounds like your ungrounded....I used to have dreams where I was going so fast....I flipped from one place to the next. ..couldn't slow down....I was lucky I had my spirit guides to bring me back to my body....being ungrounded could be caused by many things and you should find out what's causing it....if the place where you live is an open energy portal this could be causing the problem....there ley lines that can cause weird stuff to happen....it's something you can't do much about except possibly move where you can get grounded again....
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
9 months ago
84 posts
Karen, Thanks for asking
There has been a couple varying things going on but not much else.
I have pretty much accepted the webs. I still don't like them but I can somewhat manage them.

I am not sure but I still can't help wonder. "UFO" Especially since we have discovered new planets of which 3 are felt to be habitable. LOL
OK, So I stayed with the "rides". I finally reached gold. I was hoping to reach outside & beyond, but alas no. Since then they really haven't been interested in going anywhere. Usually a tall one comes and looks at me closely. There seems to be a face or more hidden behind the (what I will now call gauze because of the transparency. Then the smaller or regular size ones appear one at a time. They come close for their inspection. They peer into my eyes. I meet the gaze. I see a face but can not determine features. I also noticed the shapes seem to be created from the webbing. In an effort to get a better look I motioned for a few to come back and they did. One such encounter I had, the being attempted to touch me. I tried to touch as well but it jumped back shaking it's head? There is no bodies or body parts.
Lately there really hasn't been much interaction. The view is now darkened with little activity. The webbing is getting a little more obnoxious. I am not going to play that game. It has to be Sharing or it will be not Caring
I have been avoiding visual contact with things that might react to me. I am in a quandary about what I will or should do.
One odd thing I don't think I ever mentioned; on 2 occasions I saw beings similar to my husband and I copying the actions we had just performed ie. having a conversation about rearranging my master closet. The picture appeared on the ceiling.
Yikes! I almost forgot the weirdest. My husband called me out to the Patio one night to see a super moon. It was very dark and I was walking slowly so I wouldn't fall in the pool. My husband spoke and I followed his voice. As I reached him the moonlight gave full view. As I looked at him people began to exit his body. About 4 or so. I jumped back in shock. Once again my husband thought I was nuts.
Of course, most activities are in my home but it certainly isn't contained there. It's just where I happen to be most of the time.
What ever all this crazy stuff is I feel more like Mommy. I can somewhat communicate and they somewhat listen and do what I say.

I don't really have thoughts. It doesn't do any good LOL

I don't know from grounding or spirit guides. I'm still working on Mediums & Astral Planes & Reincarnation.
I am not the hearts and flowers type. I'm more snarky. 😉😆

Now your turn. What kind of weird do you have?
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
9 months ago
786 posts
Well...like you in have seen spirit leave human bodies..was wide awake...also I have heard on occasion what sounds like a door opening up....the only thing is that it's above my head...like a hatch...sounds like something sliding open then it closes....I also had a vision...where I was looking at a window with 2 aliens looking at me...the kind that supposedly crash landed in Roswel ....just looking at me...one left the window to go do something...then the window was gone....I wasn't scared altho I was startled....the didn't seem to be threatening....I haven't seen them since....I also have seen HUGE beings....octopus like creatures....but they also seemed non threatening. ..they do love my smudge tho....i've had visions of being in space...just looking out at a very bright light...I would suggest you may be living on a very wide open portal of some sort..the Web thing you describe...is it a living being?...or something made by the beings your seeing?...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 03/01/17 08:22:24PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
9 months ago
786 posts
If your traveling in your sleep...Astral traveling...these beings have followed you back....can you see where they come into your house?...a spot that they go to or appear from?
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
9 months ago
84 posts
Karen
I know this sounds insane but... the ceiling fan in my master bedroom seems to be the Hub. At first I thought it was all the same. I then felt like it has it's own agenda. Now I think their working together. The ghosts came first. Almost nightly and always different. There are 3 categories. The ones trying to communicate, The ones that see me and the ones where I am seeing them but they don't know about me.
The ceiling fan thing came later.
The webs originate from there usually. It also throws out different light. One such is like a light house search light.
It also seemed to be sending through (?) large groups and Orbs Willy Nilly. I put a stop to that. Yeah I'm certifiable, I talk to the fan. LOL It's clever but child like. It wags it's paddles like a puppy when it wants to engage me. I told it no one goes through without my approval. I don't like the webs. I wanted it to allow spirits through. That worked for a while. I said don't allow webs at all if your not going to let them come. Then the webs started attempting to replicate a spirit. It was laughable.
The webs change shape, density and move independently as well as, jointly. They form groups. They are in perpetual move at all times. They try to frighten me if I interfere by throwing out tarantulas. Also laughable. They are solid dark black and angular. These webs appear any where. At times an entire room will be heavily draped like cobwebs gone wild. They can and often do, fill my room with almost translucent sparkling webs. A couple times it was like being in a snow storm. They seem to want to stay in contact with me often literally. I can control them to a certain degree. I can stop them, make them retreat in any direction. They recede like scolded children. If they see me they try to greet me and get excited. When they form large groups like an entire room or forge forward from many directions they overwhelm me. Sometimes they follow me away from the house. It used to be only at night but it seems they are adapting to light and appear sporadically but on a smaller degree.
I am never asleep or dreaming anything. Often I am asleep and sense a presence and wake up to see a visitor standing there. I test myself self to be sure I am actually awake.
There are several exits. I never see an entry they are just there.
Like you, I am not afraid. I don't sense danger.
The webs annoy me to no end.
I can look at things and they move. Mostly walls and vertical blinds ripple the bed rolls in waves etc. Oh, a couple times I saw a TV like animated image in a framed picture. Apparently only in my mind. That also is not confined to the house. Sometimes they move immediately and frantically. Sometimes they don't move at all.
There is a patterned curtain like drape that can cover anything. Mostly walls & doors but also chairs or anything in it's path. When I get close to it I get disoriented. I have even felt a vortex pull. One night coming back from the master bath down the hall to master bedroom I could see everything in the bedroom was covered. I had major trouble finding the bed. I would see and feel for like a dresser but it wasn't there. It seemed everything was displaced but not actually.
I have seen this pattern for years. I never gave it much thought. It is burgundy within the color black. Now it seems to have taken life. When I close my eyes I see it in the form of a tunnel then the area enlarges. (I no longer have to close my eyes but it still requires darkness) The drapes wave over me almost touching my face. They change colors. That is when I feel the motion of traveling. This is when I experience interface with these beings. No bodies or exact shapes. They look to be made from the webbing. I see a face/faces within but can not attach a description of the features. They have admitted to inspecting me. One tried to touch me and I reached out to reciprocate but it jumped back and shook it's head. I have also found I can motion them to return and they will. Still, with the additional time I can't really see enough to describe the face. Lately I notice its becoming darker and harder to see them. Its like they are filtering me out. Many faces I see have eye glasses. Dark thick plastic framing. (?)
One more last thing promise lol, I have seen visions on the ceiling of beings closely resembling my husband and me. They are attempting to perform tasks we have just done.
Sorry for the long ramble. Probably TMI. It's just difficult to describe without the wordyness and I live with it every day.
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
9 months ago
786 posts
Ok....the portal sounds like it's a doorway to many different places. ..not just one....i'm just wondering if it was there when you moved in?...or did it show up after you moved in and started to learn about Astral travel...dream walking...when a person sleeps their body soul body floats above their physical body....we are tethered to our bodies by a cord....this I how we find our way back to the body....when we travel in our dreams or astral travel we stay connected to our bodies...but we go places....and sometimes we encounter beings that follow us back...you've got spirit coming thru and different beings coming thru...so now you have to find a way to close it....the only thing is...if the portal is part of a ley line you won't be able to shut it since the ley line is part of the earth's energy field and it's very strong....the vibrations a ley line gives off can irritate the brain and keep you in a state of unbalance and cause you to be ungrounded...so...if your away from your house...say for a few weeks does your brain start to settle down?...of do you continue to experience things happening?...
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
9 months ago
786 posts
Your going to have to start investigating and looking at possible reasons this is happening....all the possibilities that can happen...if this portal is connected to you then your going to have to learn how to close your brain after you get back to your body...we ourselves are like portals or doorways...and we CAN be used as a portal....that's why I have my spirit guides to protect me while i'm asleep....they go where I go and guide me in safety as much as they can....if you don't learn this then you will find yourself in trouble a lot....
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
9 months ago
786 posts
there are also environmental issues that might be contributing to this....I had to turn off the electricity in my bedroom because I was actually feeling the electic current eminating from the light fixture and the switch....I can feel the current at the plug outlets as well....so maybe checking that stuff out...weird smells in the house etc...just make sure before you continue on...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book