Validity of Twin Flames

michelle
@michelle
4 weeks ago
254 posts

I've read stories of meeting one's twin flame(TF). I've also read of disturbances as a result of these relationships. If your finding of a TF has had less than stellar consequences, I urge you to watch the following. 

What I wish to get across to empaths is that the very nature of what and who you really are makes you a targeted individual. Our world is not what it seems to be. It is a 'copy' of Creation, and a very bad copy indeed, which is inverted, meaning all is upside down and distorted. 

This was known by the ancient sages and some modern ones. All the 'matrix' analogies come from this understanding. I believe that, as empaths, we incarnate into this false world, as embodied spirits, with a higher than average light quotient, making us 'individuals of interest' to the system and controllers who reside here. 

I will post future videos here on this 'system' we live in and what we need to know about it. Hopefully, this will assist you in avoiding many of the pitfalls set up to entrap and delay/derail spiritual empowerment and our ultimate escape from this dark reality.

--

I was abandoned by wolves and raised by my parents.
michelle
@michelle
4 weeks ago
254 posts
If you haven't seen it elsewhere here, the following is a panel discussion on paranormal interference in human relationships. The subject of twin flames is also covered:

--

I was abandoned by wolves and raised by my parents.
Zacharias
Zacharias
@zacharias
4 weeks ago
197 posts

"If I love her enough and just accept the abuse I can change her and save her!" This is the lie I keep telling myself when I know deep down to my core that this isn't true. She will never change as long as she believes there is a chance that I'll forgive and excuse the abuse. I keep doing it. I did it again last night. I absolutely hate this. Hard truth just sucks.

Thank you for posting this @michelle I needed to hear it.

AngelinaR333
AngelinaR333
@angelinar333
one week ago
2 posts

Great post!

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one week ago
1,065 posts

Good post to educate everyone. We get quite a few people passing through talking up their twin flame love interest. And they mostly get this from the new age movement (which I am suspicious of). And I don't personally believe that twin flames exist. And I've seen many women in particular stay in an abusive relationship because someone told them their partner was their destiny, their twin flame. As an example, I think quite often narcopaths on the hunt ensnare people by telling them they are their twin flame.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Store

• empath book

Become a Supporter!

Chip in for our monthly hosting fees

$9

Goal: $39