Best Crystal for calming.

Burleigh_surfer
Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
3 months ago
36 posts

Hello guys and girls.  Need a little help looking for a crystal for a friend whom needs a little calmness in her work environment.  Shes feeling fuzzy mentally and anxious.  I'm terrible at selecting crystals for others as I end up choosing one for myself instead.  TIA

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
908 posts

Hi...I find Howlite to be a wonderful calming stone....I have a stone and I wear a bracelet to work most days...bring your friend along to make the purchase...or include her if your making the purchase online as the stone she's looking for will resonate with her...that way you won't be tempted to keep it....lol

updated by @womanwhowalks: 03/29/18 10:47:38PM
Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
3 months ago
388 posts

what calms me down the most is probably my hematite sphere. I often hold it when sleeping - gets me through my heavy dream phases. For some hematite it has too much masculine energy though.

Or perhaps a nice chunky rough rosequartz? inexpensive and and good at spreading some Love(energies).

Also started playing around with grounding/earthing mats. They do seem to have some effect, though too early to tell if just temporary and more placebo.  If I were still working in a office, I'd definitely get myself one though. Either as a kind of place mat (under keyboard and mouse) or under the feet. Earthing mats are connected to the earth in an electrical outlet, and help ones body to get rid of positive ions from surrounding electrical equipment, Wifi, etc....

sashacat1995
@sashacat1995
3 months ago
40 posts

I also recommend red jasper (this stone really makes me feel good and safe) or hematite and black tourmaline.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
766 posts

@burleigh-surfer:

I am an avid crystal user so I'm happy to lend some advice. They do work well, especially for empaths. 

For women, rose quartz is a terrific calming stone. It actually works on both sexes, but most experts proclaim that it does best as a female energy crystal. In fact, a great combo is amethyst with the rose quartz. I find they really change the dynamic in a room to make it more tranquil and take the edge out of high strung people.

But the above stones are more like taking an aspirin for a reoccurring headache. The above stones will help calm her, but won't solve the root problem that is causing her troubles. If she is an empath or sensitive person working in a group environment, she may be feeling ill from everyone's heavy low vibrational energy. For that I would suggest she start using some protection stones like what @goodenergyhealing and @sashacat1995 suggested. Hematite, black tourmaline, black onyx, and malachite are terrific examples of protection stones that create a shield and limit what low energy reaches her. The 4 stones that I listed work terrific together as each one has a slightly different function.

The protection stones will help limit the negative energy that she takes in each day. And that way she won't be as impacted daily by what goes on in her office. What I do is wear protection stones by day. And then I keep relaxation stones like rose quartz and amethyst under my pillow at night.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
766 posts

@womanwhowalks:

I regularly use about 30 crystals and stones for various effects in my life. And I have never used howlite. What do you like about that one?

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
908 posts
Hi hop-daddy....I find the energy emitted by howlite soothing...I had one sitting in my basket and everytime I held her I felt such calm energy travel up my arm and into my energy field....just the one stone...so I bought a bracelet to wear as well...I carry a tumbled stone along with a rose quartz in my pocket...they both keep me calm while at work...which I really need when I encounter negative energy....i sometimes find some of my other stones vibrations to be too high...I had damage done to my energy field and the higher vibrational stones such as kyanite tend to bother my wound...so I don't carry those as much...the howlite and the rose quartz are an even energy and don't bother me....

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book