Understanding Angel Numbers

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
1,031 posts

Hi everyone. I've seen the topic of angel numbers come up a few times recently in this community. I personally have been receiving quite a few angel messages lately that show up in my life as 66; 11:11; and 444. And in trying to better understand what these messages are about, I stumbled upon a terrific blog post that our very own @bing put out many years ago. The post is excellent. It was too old to update the thread, but I'm including a link here for everyone to view:

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/community/forum/library-of-light/32587/1111-lightworker

For those who are interested, please take a look at the above link and share your angel number stories.

updated by @hop-daddy: 06/11/19 02:15:16AM
Green_Star
Green_Star
@green-star
4 months ago
11 posts

That's an awesome thread, thank you! I have often wondered if seeing repeating numbers like these had anything to do with being an empath. I constantly see 11:11 and as of late it seems to be getting more intense as I am seeing it on more than just the clock. It seems to come in phases though like I'll see it for a couple weeks straight and then nothing. Always thought it was a coincidence but that thread really cleared things up for me!

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
1,031 posts

@green-star :

Another good old post brought back to life. Thank you.

I see combinations of 11 anywhere between 5-10 times a day on clocks or my cell phone. All of a sudden I feel compelled to look at the time and sure enough I get an 11 combo. Sometimes it's 11:11, other times it's 7:11, 9:11 etc... I'm kept track of it in a journal. I'm not exactly sure who is sending it. Early on I found some good references to it being angel numbers. But it keeps happening every day and continuing so I'm not sure where this is leading. I do find that the 11s such as 11:11 tends to happen to people who are spiritual believers.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
1,031 posts

@moonshine :

It's all about recognizing patterns on the messaging. Some people hear reoccuring songs on the radio, some people notice what seems to be intentional messages on license plates, bumper stickers, billboards etc...

About a year and a half ago I started getting 66s & 69s on financial documents, paychecks etc... I even had my house appraised for a refinance and the value ended in 66. It just kept popping up everywhere. And then the clocks started showing variations of 11 as I noted above. And what's weird about that is I'll be working away at the office and a little voice in my head will say look at the clock. And when I do that I get a 1:11, 3:11, or whatever (variations of 11s). And then a few months back I was pulling out of work in my car thinking about all of this and a car ahead of me had a license plate that said "Alwys11". It's been fascinating but also frustrating because I don't know who is sending me these numbers, or what they want.

updated by @hop-daddy: 05/02/19 12:32:54PM
Green_Star
Green_Star
@green-star
4 months ago
11 posts

@hop-daddy That's a good idea I think I should start to record whenever i observe these angel numbers. I don't know too much about numerology but in addition to 11:11 I keep seeing 1313. I don't know why but I have noticed this number popping up around me. For example, yesterday when I got back change from the store it was exactly $13.13 and today as I was making breakfast I noticed some numbers on a packet of food that was 1313. I'm wondering if it could be related to seeing 1111 as well. Like maybe they somehow compliment each other? I've been digging around trying to find out if there's any connection and I found this snippet that stood out to me.

"If you keep seeing 1313 on places like your bill receipts, car number plates, a clock, phone number etc., remember to be grateful." https://numerologyangel.com/1313-angel-number/

The reason that part stuck out to me was because I haven't been as grateful as I should be. To clarify, I've been going through a bit of hardship with a close friend of mine and in hindsight I don't think I've been as appreciative of how much they've helped me in the past. This person has always been there for me and I think I've taken them for granted. But with the explanations I've found here it is clear that something is sending me messages to be aware of my behavior. Do you think the sightings of these numbers stop if you address the underlying problems that these angel numbers are letting us know about?

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
1,031 posts

@green-star :

I think some of these numbers go in progression. Here's my theory: Whoever is sending it will first try to get your attention with some duplicated numbers to see if you notice. When you take notice and start recording them, then you may likely see a whole new set of numbers that lead to a more specific meaning.

Here's a website I like to use to try to decipher these number messages:

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/p/index-numbers.html

When I just looked up 1313 at the above link, the message sounds to me like you're just getting started with these communications. Happy Keep an open mind and look for the next sequence of repeating numbers. And try to note your mood and train of thought when numbers present since that is often part of the message.

I thought that I'd note that angel numbers are almost always positive and motivating (angels are all about love and light). I would say don't take the be grateful comment as a negative that produces guilt because they would not want you to interpret it that way. They also tend to be big picture life messages while not focusing on the little moments in our lives. And the 1313 definition at the link I included above doesn't mention being grateful at all. It's a very positive message. Take a look at that link and 1313 and let me know what you think.

Since I have been experiencing almost daily number variations of 11 for almost two years, the only thing that has stopped them is my presence of mind. I go through busy periods with work and family life where I am too overloaded and busy to focus on spirituality. And when I'm in that stressful state, the numbers do usually shut down until a few days later I'm past the storm and in a more calm and sane presence of mind. 

Green_Star
Green_Star
@green-star
4 months ago
11 posts

@hop-daddy Thank you. I'm glad to see that angel numbers are for the most part positive. It's just seeing 13 repeated came off to me as a perhaps a bad thing because of the negativity associated with 13. I will be sure to keep my mind open and be on the lookout for any other numbers that may appear.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
1,031 posts

I don't blame you. Last summer I was getting a lot of 66 number combos. Then all of a sudden 666 started showing up everywhere and I started freaking out thinking it was an omen or something bad trying to contact me. And then I started doing research on the 666 I found this:

Angel Number 666 is a message to trust the Universe and your angels  with supporting and assisting you in achieving your desires in regards to your home, family, social and personal life. Keep your thoughts and feelings focused on achieving your goals, and you will attain your desires with the help of your angels .

The same thing with 911, which we now think of as a "bad number". I have learned that we have humans have preconceived views on good numbers and bad numbers. But when you look up angel number definitions it doesn't sync up with our beliefs. 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
1,031 posts

updated by @hop-daddy: 05/05/19 01:58:16PM
michelle
@michelle
4 months ago
212 posts

The number 13 means death. Don't get freaked and take it literally.

The positive of it is getting rid of something old to make room for the new. It could be getting rid of old worn out attitudes/perceptions which do not serve growth.

On the negative side, it would be hanging on to these, or ways of doing which block growth.

So, in order to grow or have forward movement, something has to die.

--

I was abandoned by wolves and raised by my parents.

updated by @michelle: 05/06/19 10:14:51AM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
1,031 posts

@moonshine :

While there are plenty of man made superstitions about the number 13, I have never seen anything negative coming from that angel number. In fact, you have to look really hard to find angel numbers that even hint at anything that could be considered negative.

michelle
@michelle
4 months ago
212 posts
Too literal thinking on what negative means regarding numbers. If the numbers suggest to do something or pay attention to something or to rid of something which no longer serves the self or soul, then the negative, reversed or opposite would be to disregard the message or continue same thought pattern or behavior.

--

I was abandoned by wolves and raised by my parents.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book