Past Life Regression CD

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
10 months ago
742 posts

I've been using a CD by Brian Weiss to get into a state of meditation for the last two or three weeks with little success. However, a couple of nights ago I had two short flashes of what suspect are real past life experiences. In the first I'm wearing something akin to a burlap shirt with a rope or belt of some kind tied around my waist. I was also wearing sandals it seemed to be very hot. I was standing in what appeared to be small village market place and now one in particular was paying to much attention to me. I felt very poor.

In the second flash I'm standing in a very well adorned room in a time that feels like ancient Egypt. I'm wearing all kinds of jewelry and I appear to be female but my feelings tell  me that I'm probably male. As I'm looking at this scene I feel very confused by my sexual orientation, or at least the part of me that's viewing this. 

A friend of mine who does past life regressions told me when I told her of this experience that there was a period of time in something called the Pyramid Code where men often dressed as women as a sign of their high status. I was not aware of that and so I feel that that does give me some validity that this was an actual past life of mine. 

pinesprings
@pinesprings
10 months ago
4 posts

Fascinating.  Hope you see more.

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
5 months ago
390 posts
This sounds like past life to me. Where did you get the CD? Do you feel or notice any shifts after? Or see/understand what you learned?
Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
5 months ago
742 posts

Tigerliliy, I used Brian Weiss's regression CD. And yes many shifts just not sure that this is because of my regression. Recently I have become very spiritually charged and have been reading many books about NDE's and mediums. I feel a huge change has already begun in America, and perhaps around the world. The women's movement combined with the student movement against the NRA and gun laws in general feels like it is the beginning of an ascension to a higher level of consciousness.  

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
5 months ago
390 posts
It could be all of the above coming together for the shift you are experiencing. :)

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book