Can likes be from past lives?

To post a reply, login or signup

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
11 months ago
726 posts
Let me elaborate on my question. I remember bits and pieces of previous lives. I have had these memories since childhood. One that is most memorable, I was a Lakota woman. My death had to do with falling off a cliff. Since early in childhood I have been drawn to anything Native American and have a lot of spiritual beliefs left over. I collect a lot of Native American art, jewelry, etc. I have other interests as well also related to past life memories. And as I am typing this I just answered my own question, lol. I will still post to share with anyone that may have pondered this in the past.
Blessings
updated by @cat-whisperer: 07/03/17 10:26:08AM
Rene''
@rene
11 months ago
1,194 posts
I know I'm not qualified to answer but I hope so because I have very strong attraction to Washington state forest and I have never been there and also to Old English cultures or somewhere around that Region. I feel like I have been there. I can see it in my mind. I can sometimes smell it or something that smells like what I think it smells like. I'm also attached to swamps. I have often wonder if I fell to my death in a previous life because I'm so scared of heights. I cannot walk out on cliffs or watch someone walk out on them even on tv. I start feeling weak like I can't stand. I think it's all due to a previous life.
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
11 months ago
726 posts
@rene
You might be on to something about falling and fear of heights. I am also scared of heights but it is something I'm always trying to overcome but it is hard. On the other hand though, if true there must have been a lot of falling deaths in previous lives cause there is a whole lot of people they are afraid of heights. Did you have those attractions when you were a child also?
Calla Lily
@calla-lily
11 months ago
11 posts

I went through self-hypnosis a set of times, back in the 1990s.  I kept a journal of everything that I saw in the past-life regressions.  What I found out, I believe, is that one of my greatest phobias - heights but only when there is someone else around me - showed up as two times I was pushed off something and died in two previous lifetimes.  And it doesn't matter if it's the most trusted person in my life, I will still be terrified if I am up someplace high with another person, even to the extent of panic attacks.  In both those lifetimes it was a person I trusted who pushed me.  The first time a person I worked with in a manor house pushed me off a stairway balcony and the second time my 'best friend' pushed me off a cliff.  As for my likes, before the regressions I was always drawn to England.  In the regressions I saw no less than three lifetimes there.  So this maybe makes sense as to those likes and dislikes that seem random but probably aren't.  I have never visited England in this lifetime nor was exposed to English things as a child.  At this point I enjoy those likes and incorporate them into my life as much as possible.  They make me happy.  

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book