Just wondering

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Is there a certain amount of time a soul has to wait to be reincarnated?
I was just wondering was it possible if I had childern in a past life , could they possibly be still living? I know. I went deep but I was just wonder.
updated by @rene: 07/03/17 12:20:33AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
868 posts

Rene'': Is there a certain amount of time a soul has to wait to be reincarnated? I was just wondering was it possible if I had childern in a past life , could they possibly be still living? I know. I went deep but I was just wonder.

Hi Rene,

In my experience there isn't a set time as it depends on the individual spirit. Some spirits reincarnate, some don't reincarnate.  It very well could be that if you had children in a previous life that your children, grandchildren, extended family could still be alive.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Wow.
Do you know why a soul would or would not reincarnate? I can guess and say their journey had ended and they had fulfilled their needs to the universe but I don't know.
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
868 posts

In my experience they are given a choice, some choose to reincarnate others do not wish to do so.

Some are content with remaining in spirit because they feel their work on Earth, Universe, etc. is done as you've mentioned, others simply want to remain in spirit.

Others if given the choice choose to become guides to others.

Many believe that a soul has to reincarnate until he/she evolves enough or that a soul has to reincarnate, become a guide, etc. within a specific time frame; in my experience neither is the case.

Example : A person who passed away  in 1235 A.D.  remains in spirit until deciding to reincarnate in 2016.

Or a person who passes away in 2016 transitions into spirit, but after a short while realizes that his/her loved one is having a really bad time & after careful consideration sends them a familiar to help ease their grief.

A familiar can be an animal, plant, human, etc.  it can even be the deceased loved one who chose to take on the form of the animal, plant, human, etc.

Example : A wife passes away & the spouse is beside himself/herself & cannot be consoled, etc. all of a sudden out of the blue a stray dog, cat, etc. appears & ends up becoming part of the family helping the spouse, children, etc. to cope & at times the family members will say something to the effect of "Wow, that dog, cat, etc. sure reminds me of ...."

Everyone has their own experiences & beliefs, these are simply mine.

I hope this helps to answer your question.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Yes, you completely answered it. Thank you so much.
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
868 posts

You're welcome.  Glad I could help.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book