I'm feeling sad.

To post a reply, login or signup

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

I'm at a hard part of my spiritual awakening. I keep dreaming nearly every night symbols that show me that my subconscious has moved on from my church into its own spirituality. I'm having such a hard time accepting that in my conscious mind. It feels almost like a death to let this go, and I can't seem to do it, and it's making me feel depressed.

Things have been going very well with my spiritual development and all that, but I just wish I had some real emotional and even physical support. I wish I just had someone who could hug me all day and say they understand. That's not how spiritual awakenings work, so I'll just suck it up and keep going, but today all my emotional need triggers are going off at once and I just wish for some real comfort from outside of myself. I guess I don't feel very strong today.

updated by @sarah: 02/22/17 05:06:23AM
Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

Thank you for your comment, Elisheva. It really helps to know that someone understands how it feels. I know, like you said, that in the long run it will be much better for me, but the process is so hard.

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

I do have a few friends, one in particular who started this journey with me. My family and friends are being supportive, but they don't understand--nor do I expect them to understand when all of a sudden, I have psychic abilities, can see past lives, can do energy healings for others, and have left my life long faith. I'm sure from the outside, it looks like I just jumped off the deep end.

I'm very fortunate to have very supportive friends and family and even my church community has been kind to me about all of this. It makes me feel really blessed, and also guilty for hurting people who don't understand what's going on. I think that most people know I am a sincere person and if I say I'm really going through something difficult, they believe me and don't try and blow it off or convince me to go back to the way things were. I think people respect me for going on this journey, even if they can't understand it. That is not what I expected, but I am SO grateful for it. That said, outside of this community, there are only a few people I've told about the more mystical sides of this. Even my husband doesn't know I do past life work now and all that. I just don't tell people that unless they have gone through this, too, and I only know a couple of people who have.

I hope you find the people you need to help you and let you know they understand.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book