Finding the Angels

To post a reply, login or signup

Bruce
@bruce
8 years ago
207 posts
I have been experimenting with earth elementals and would like to hear your thoughts about ways of improving the communication link.I think I have the ArchAngel Raphael, Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Michael around me quite a lot. When I did this I believe Gabriel was in attendance.This is one of my Stories:I was sitting at my desk as I am now and I know my angel is present, she stands close so I can see her from the corner of my eye. She brings a smile to my face because I know she is teasing hahaha. Two can play at this game so I ignore her and continue with what I am doing and she laughs and so do I. There is another Angel here as well but is not making herself known, my angel wants me to stand up and she wants me to move around she has a hand on each side of my face and as she touches my face I move in the direction she touches. Then she stops... I stand still and... she wraps her wings around me... (she has done this many times but this time is different)She unfolds her wings and steps back and this new angel (I believe Gabriel) steps forward and is standing behind me, I have no fear and am totally at peace. I am surrounded by this new energy, encompassed, every fibre of my body, mind and spirit is one. Then this new angel moves away and as she does my angel comes forward and I sit and sleep.Obviously there is a reason for this, but my communication is limited to touch and knowing so any thoughts you may have are most welcome.I am being told that this will cause much controversy and am thinking that it will be easier to delete it. But for now I will leave it be and will value your opinions.
updated by @bruce: 02/23/17 10:48:31AM
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
8 years ago
414 posts
I can't possibly see why this would be controversial...and I wanted to thank you for posting it in the right group ;)I agree with Laura that these communication are so personal, they will have a meaning to you that another might not pick up on.I would like to say this...That part of the sentencebut my communication is limited to touch and knowingfeels errrr "off".I don't think this is a limitation at all. I think your communication link is just as it should be, strong and clear. And the only thing you have to do is be "available" to it. The messages you receive are whole and complete, in the sense that they bring you to a place of deep inner peace. There is not deeper form of communication than achieving that sense of "connectedness", in my opinion.in loveElise
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
Hi Bruce, it seems from the other posts that you are a more "physical " intuitive. Which means that this is how you intuite most of your energy, which may be why they are contacting you this way. I feel that maybe you were asking them for some help reguarding a situation or somethinbut basically trying to contact them for a reason and this was their way of letting you know that they are there and have heard you. My suggestion is to look at how you intuite information when you are doing readings for other's. Do you see, see, things just pop in your mind, a physical sensation,ect? Try useing the same method for working with your angels. Let them know that you would like to work closer with them. Mostof their messages come across as more common sence stuf and people often don't realize it is them because it seems so simple, but it is them, guideing you. You can also purchase any of the Angel decks by Doreen Virtue to help you communicate with them in the beginning. Simple ask them to guide the cards and go with what you feel. I work my cards by allowing them to give me a numbe and I pull that card. Say like they tell me "13" I pull the 13th card and this is the card they want me to have. Then I notice any feelings or thoughts , or whatever I hear for any messages, ect. This is a geat way to begin to work with the Angels. I hope this helps :)
Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
Thanks Angel, I have a couple of Doreen Virtue's books and she has an angel workshop coming up in february I believe.I do have an angel deck by Angela McGerr but am not happy with them so am looking around for another deck, I am having problems personalising them. (If you have any thoughts)
Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
You are awesome...I am currently making a shrine from the things you describe, as representatives of what I believe. What a great idea to actually use these objects for more than one purpose.
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
I have like 6 decks, but the one's I use most often are the ArchAngel Deck, Daily Guidance from your Angels and Angel Therapy deck. The other's are good to, I owuld say maybe visit her web-site or a place that has a detailed description of the decks and choose the one's or one you feel draw to.so far these are the cheapest I've found them at this site,:)http://www.bookdepository.com/book/9781401918330/Angel-Therapy-Oracle-Cards?b=-3&t=-26
Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
Thanks Angel, have just purchased another two decks.Angel BlessingsBruce
Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
Hi Angel, I have just taken delivery of oracle cards and am working my way through them. Thank you so much for link. These cards feel right.Angel BlessingsBruce

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book