Communication Problem

To post a reply, login or signup

Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts

I am looking for advice please.

I don't understand my Angel all of the time, she has introduced a new guide to me as the last guide has gone. This guide is awesome and is a lot of fun he is just fun to be around, he is charismatic and bubbly. He has told me that he is here to translate for my angel, my angel is happy with him I don't have a problem with him it all feels correct and he is far superior to the last guide she introduced.

I have been speaking to other people and they have told me that i shouldn't have any communication problems with my Angel and that this guy is a fake, I am being told that I should only listen to my Angel.

Last night in a dream I was told by my Angel what this new guides name is andI was also told that another guide will be joining him soon, she told me what her name is.(the new guide that is coming)I trust my angel implicitly even though we have communication problems.

I am confused so any thoughts would be much welcome. I am thinking about just stopping and returning to my ordinary life of justifiable sanity.

updated by @bruce: 03/07/17 04:14:35AM
Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
My new guide is called Turner and the girl that is coming is called "Wren"How wonderful you are Deirdre, thank you so much.Angel BlessingsBruceCan i have the name of your deck of cards, would I be able to buy them?
Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
It is not meant to be, available in French or GermanThe irony of discovering a nice deck of cards that I wont be able to read. Is hilarious.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book