A New Beginning has Started

To post a reply, login or signup

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

All, I am a night time worker. Most of my service happens while I sleep. I usually wake up from 3-4 am everyday and made aware of this and that that needs attention. Last night it was way different. I was with the most wonderful sense of peace and tranquility...as if a huge weight was taken off. It extended to all of us. It seems that we have turned a much anticipated corner and is leads to a wonderful place. Any ideas, comments and further thoughts? Other sensitives feel the same thing?

updated by @paul: 07/16/17 04:01:01PM
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Just been made aware, this may be the lull before the storm in the upcoming battle. The baddies plan and scheme but in the end, can they really win this one?

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

OK y'all this one just cracks me up as I just recently did an experiment doing a similar thing but on a planetary scale with different results other than just playing music. This just proves that energy can be modulated to carry music and the Tesla coils let you see and hear that. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep1r0unWkYc

BTW, I love the Ghost Buster's theme song... who ya gonna call????

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Thanks but if you only knew...all that happy feel good stuff is no match for the real happenings. But it does help to keep a level head and it has its place which is needed at this time of change. Its not cut out for all. But I did state before that what some call the Ascension is really the Shift or Split the Earth is in right now. We are at the process place where both realities are overlapped and soon, very soon the choice must be made by all. Go with the Old Earth or the New Earth. Better put by one that really knows...and since we all create out own reality, the choice will be made based on where you are. =)

"To be, or not to be, that is the question
Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer
The Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune,
Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles,
And by opposing, end them? To die, to sleep
No more; and by a sleep, to say we end
The Heart-ache, and the thousand Natural shocks
That Flesh is heir to? 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep,
To sleep, perchance to Dream; Aye, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes Calamity of so long life:
For who would bear the Whips and Scorns of time,
The Oppressor's wrong, theproudman's Contumely,
The pangs ofdespisedLove, the Laws delay,
The insolence of Office, and the Spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his Quietus make
With a bare Bodkin? Who would these Fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered Country, from whose bourn
No Traveler returns, Puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have,
Than fly to others that we know not of.
Thus Conscience does make Cowards of us all,
And thus the Native hue of Resolution
Is sicklied o'er, with the pale cast of Thought,
And enterprises of greatpitchand moment,
With this regard their Currents turnawry,
And lose the name of Action. Soft you now,
The fair Ophelia. Nymph, in all thy Orisons
Be thou all my sins remembered."

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts
What must be understood is that this does not take away a thing from Jesus but it does expose the lies that were all made up about him and his mission =)
Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Interesting night last night about 4:00. Woke up after a bad dream and then the fun started. I felt a trapping energy all around and a sort of desperation in the air. So I grabbed my 2 trusty wands that I sleep with and cleared and sealed the apt. I then started a series of pulses and met a creature, I've never seen before and was resistant to the pulses but not my sword...and it took a direct hit through to get it turned to powder. I then cleared the space around me and linked my other suit copies to do the same. Maybe it has to do with the republicans taking over or something else. I think America is in for a rough rough ride from the conservatives and religious nuts in power. I call them the American Taliban. Some of the most horrible things done to mankind have had religious undertones. So be careful who you share your gifts with. It may save your life.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

update, there was some stuff that managed to get through but was cleared. It goes to show that we must be vigilant internally as well as externally. My work schedule is crazy for the next week 4-midnight, so its a form of jetlag that has my head in a haze. Must be specially sealed and vigilant as your defenses go down under stress.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

And here i was thinking I was messing it up. But it seems its systemic in nature. It does seem they are going after the light workers with all they have thinking that it will help them in the end...ROTFLMAO

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

I do find that a clearance of the apt and my chakras before sleep helps abit. i have to get up at 3-4 and redo as it seems they love to hit us during sleep. Anyone have a system that works for them. i would love to hear it.

Dice
@dice
3 years ago
284 posts

Paul do you remember your dreams? I want to say you do but I am curious.

Since I was young I have reoccurring dreams. They do not stop until I figure out what I am supposed to do. Each time I enter I pay closer attention to details and when I figure it out they will stop. I have had several different ones over the years.

This discussion has peaked my interest as to what exactly I am doing when I am having these. I remember them and I can change them, etc. One of them I had to wake myself up about 10 times.. each time thinking I was awake and then I would notice something (I seem to notice clocks, objects, and constant random "chores"), until I finally woke up.

One is a place with which I am familiar but I always notice the moon, and a planet comparable in size in the sky with it. When I was a girl I would hop on the swing and try to touch it. This particular one shifted through the years.

Three O'clock is an active time for me too.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Remembering dreams is tricky as you must think about them immediately after sleep otherwise they do not make it into your memory in 3D. It does not mean things do not happen while you sleep, but that most do not do this and fail to remember. Writing about them after waking is also goo for remembering no matter how crazy they are. A recurring one for me is to be able to levitate and fly.

Dice
@dice
3 years ago
284 posts

I had one like this when I was younger. I would fly to the moon.. which happened to be a room full of computers. I would work there.. and looking back on it I have to laugh because it was on the dreadful dos based system with the green screen.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Hammer, There has been a ramp up in nefarious activity all over the place aimed at light workers in particular. It seems we are in their way and holding it back if you know...

I know they can't touch you but it does not stop them from getting to you through those around you and you have felt this. I get from your dream that you tuned into one of their broadcasts designed to create fear and confusion. I will tell you, the Government has machines that they link to the cell phone towers that broadcast these messages, usually unheard but sometimes can be heard around electronic equipment and white noise generators. You know the future is much brighter than that and that is just what the dark wants to instill in all of us...fear.

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Imuse to have sleeping problems and needed night peels until one night i forgot to take it and i feel asleep and had a peaceful sleep i remembered that when i woke and tried to see if i could sleep after it after a week without taking m night peel i told my mum and she said i don't have to take it i was so proud of myself i hate being on medication its been 3-4 months now

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book