Learning to see auras

To post a reply, login or signup

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

I've learned so much from just the few days I've been a part of this empath community. I know I have lots of different kinds of empathic gifts, but one I didn't think I had was seeing auras. In fact, I'd never tried it before. I just assumed I couldn't do it. Well, last night I found some exercises on how to do it, so this morning I tried it. It worked! I could see my aura--at least a thin band of it close to my skin. I on purpose didn't look at what the colors might mean ahead of time because I didn't want to bias myself.

To my surprise, I found my aura to be lavender. I didn't actually know it could be that shade of light purple, so I thought I did it wrong. I googled it to see if a lavender aura was a real thing, it is, and it described me to a T. The only thing that isn't spot on is that I take relationships casually. I don't. I'm a deeply committed person to all my relationships--although, I do admit, I withdraw when it gets too much sometimes. The rest of it sounds spot on to an uncanny degree. This stuff is so interesting!

http://www.whatsmyaura.com/index2.php?option=com_content&task=e...

Do aura colors change sometimes? Does a person have many colors in their aura and I'm only seeing the one closest to my body? I know when I see people, I can sort of see their spirits, like the good essence in them, even if they aren't choosing to live true to that good essence, but that gift has never been as tangible as seeing an aura. This is all very interesting to me.

updated by @sarah: 03/04/17 08:25:28AM
DevOnEarth
@devonearth
3 years ago
84 posts

Would you share what technique you tried?

How exciting!

Sarah
@sarah
3 years ago
386 posts

I did the thing where you put your hand over a white piece of paper or some sort of white background. Then you put your thumb and forefinger together. You kind of look at your hand and you kind of look though it--like you are doing one of those magic eye things. Then you open the fingers creating a space between them. After a few times, I could see the color it of the energy between the finger and thumb. I hope this makes sense.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book