Finally saw part of my aura :)

To post a reply, login or signup

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
I'm so happy, ive been trying on and off for a couple of months and was quickly able to see the bright white close energy of inanimate objects and on myself. However couldn't seem to get more than that till tonight :)I only seem able to see the area around my head first the usual etheric white but then it expanded and was a bright yellow. I got excited and lost it but soon got it back!Super pleased..hopefully with more practice I'll get to see it on other parts of myself and on others :)Just wanted to share!BlessingsGem x
updated by @gem: 03/04/17 08:25:28AM
Bing
@bing
last year
545 posts

Hi Gem

Good for you. Keep us informed as to your progress

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Thank you Bing. I will :) my eyes felt a bit strained after so will continue to take it easy with practice but so thankful it finally happened :) x
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
I managed to see aura around my almost 3yr olds head today. It was a lovely bright green.I wonder why I can only see around the head? Also do some people get to the point where they just see them on everyone without trying?I have to get my eyes to see in a 'daydreaming' type way and need the subject (myself and little one so far) to be very still with a pale background.BlessingsGem x

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book