Past life friend ?

To post a reply, login or signup

MzSimone52
@mzsimone52
2 years ago
3 posts
I've had this friend for quite some time now, and we always had this strong sexual connection but I never took the time to just get to know him as a whole. My attraction for him is so overwhelming, I can't even get all the way comfortable without feeling this deep sexual desire for him. I can't even be around him without wanting to touch him. But its deeper than just sex, when I'm with him, I get these visions but they're more like memories of a time before. He'll whisper things in my ear that seem so familiar like I knew him before when I know our relationship is nowhere near as deep as it seems. He even said it felt like something was controlling him when he's around me or when he whispers these things to me it felt like someone else was taking over. Can anyone understand this or make sense of it at all ?
updated by @mzsimone52: 03/04/17 08:25:28AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Yes, I understand this completely. You both shared a very intense lifetime together at some point in a past life. I would suggest a past life reading if either of you can afford one!

MzSimone52
@mzsimone52
2 years ago
3 posts

Why does it seem as if someone else is talking through him ?

chris
@chris
2 years ago
46 posts

My first impression of this is as you fear, someone else is talking through him. I'm not sure how to explain this, since I don't normally do this sort of thing. I feel like there is an energy, spirit, etc. with him. Maybe this is what you feel?

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
2 years ago
729 posts

Remember also that you and he, especially if you have shared other lives together, are not the same spirits/individuals now that you were back then, or whenever. You may be hearing a previous incarnation of his soul which may be a bit foreign to you at present, but who knows for sure!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book