Is this my past life

To post a reply, login or signup

Rose3
@soralei
2 years ago
49 posts

Okay this has bothered me for three years.I had a dreams about a female standing in the rain.She is dressed in all red in the middle of the street talking when she gets shot.There were 2 guys with her.One the lover the other the betrayer.Well she gets shot in the arm and takes the bullet out of her shoulder it's mushroomed and she is bleeding out.I know for a fact her ex shot her.I don't know how I know this.Sometimes I have flashes of the same female at vanity mirror in her apartment with an army guy.Or three guys who she loved. I also get the sense that I always die for love or get too attached to the idea of love.I really need help.I have asked about this dreams so many times and no more has helped me.Please help

updated by @soralei: 07/05/17 12:13:35PM
Phyllis
@phyllis
2 years ago
37 posts
Hi Rose I would love to help if I can. When you had this dream were you watching or participating? Did you feel like you were standing there and getting shot or doing the shooting or standing beside the woman? Or were you watching from a short distance?What I am getting at, is were you one of the people in the dream? If you were and felt their emotions etc. You could be having a glimpse of a past life. It could also be a way of helping you get through something that is weighing on you now. Your subconscious may be giving you information to work through. I'd be interested to hear what you think?
Rose3
@soralei
2 years ago
49 posts

At first I was watching but when she was shot.I was were I felt her pain I pulled out that bullet and I watched the man she loved crying holding her as rain started to fall.I can still see it clearly.At the time I had the dream I was going through a bad relationship with my ex.It would keep popping up until I eventually broke up with him.Now I see glimpses of her in her room with a man happy yet unhappy.

Visitor
@visitor
10 months ago
303 posts

I had a dream once where some guys were harassing me, trying to rape me. I was scared at first, but then realized I could fly, so I soared upward, pissed and vomited on them (sorry, TMI) and their car, and flew away. I don't know how I empowered myself in my dream, because I usually can't do that.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
476 posts

@soralei:

It's hard to really know if that was a past life from a recurring dream. There are some people in this community that do readings that may be able to help you with that. But I get visions of people all the time and feel really close to them and feel their pain. As an empath it doesn't surprise me that you feel that girl's pain. In real life I have enough trouble trying to separate people's feelings from my own so in the dream world that strong emotional feeling could be magnified. I also wanted to throw out there that sometimes we are sent images in our dreams as lessons to help with the direction of our paths in life. You said you acted on that dream and broke up with your boyfriend. Perhaps that was meant to be?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book