Visitor
Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

I had a dream once where some guys were harassing me, trying to rape me. I was scared at first, but then realized I could fly, so I soared upward, pissed and vomited on them (sorry, TMI) and their car, and flew away. I don't know how I empowered myself in my dream, because I usually can't do that.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
897 posts

@soralei:

It's hard to really know if that was a past life from a recurring dream. There are some people in this community that do readings that may be able to help you with that. But I get visions of people all the time and feel really close to them and feel their pain. As an empath it doesn't surprise me that you feel that girl's pain. In real life I have enough trouble trying to separate people's feelings from my own so in the dream world that strong emotional feeling could be magnified. I also wanted to throw out there that sometimes we are sent images in our dreams as lessons to help with the direction of our paths in life. You said you acted on that dream and broke up with your boyfriend. Perhaps that was meant to be?

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book