Is it just me?

To post a reply, login or signup

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
6 years ago
136 posts

When I see a documentary, or even a movie or History segment, it is like I have been there. Specific sites (castle ruins or the area or event) feel so eerily familiar to me. It's like I'm searching for a previous residence or something. Do you all feel this too, or is it just me?

updated by @onetrubeliever: 07/02/17 05:27:03PM
Lavinia
@lavinia
6 years ago
212 posts

I feel very atracted to anything about egypt and WW2, these 2 are major. Africa too and the natives sometimes. I'm pretty siure I was part of ww2 in my previous life. I even had a dream when i was a kid about being shot in the war, very very real.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

I watched "The Eagle" last night and I felt as though I had experienced parts of that life. I can't tell you what it was, but I was genuinely afraid during the chase between the Dad and the native tribesmen (a Celtic tribe, I'm guessing from the desciptions and the fact that the prince and Esca knew of each others history). It just seemed so familiar. I must say that that is a very strange feeling.

onetrubeliever
@onetrubeliever
5 years ago
136 posts

An archaeologist!! That is what I would like to have been - either that or a historical researcher. I do that anyway, for my own enjoyment, but on a limited basis. My secret wish is to go to the UK and sit among the standing stones, to touch them and feel all that came before me. And to see and touch the coliseum in Rome.

Museums are a little overwhelming for me sometimes - I pick up on the residual energies with the items. I first realized this at the state fair in the antiques room. I love to look at the stuff and I really look, but I get so tingly and lightheaded. It is a relief to get out.

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
5 years ago
317 posts

Yeah, it happens to me once in awhile. This one show in particular, Cities of the Underworld triggers me more than any other.

Visitor
@visitor
10 months ago
303 posts

I'm not usually interested in architecture, especially not old castles and buildings. But I get emotional seeing pictures and movies of Africa, especially all the animals. I'm pretty sure I was African in at least one incarnation.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book