I saw a part of my fathers past life

To post a reply, login or signup

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
A few months ago my dad was having back pain and went to have a scan to get it checked out. They put him in the machine and when they did they discovered some small metal pins in his knee. He has no recollection of where they came from. He asked my grandmother if she knew what happened and she said the only surgery he ever had on his knee was a cyst removed and they didn't put any metal in his knee then. He then proceed to ask "what about the braces I used to wear on my legs?" My grandma looked at him like he was crazy and told him he never had braces on his legs. He sat there for an hour arguing that he remembered the braces and they wen looked through old photo albums for a picture of them. There were none. But here's the thing, I knew he had had them too. I don't know how I knew, obviously I wasn't even thought up at that point, but I saw him with them on. And then he went into detail about a picture he remembered of him wearing them and it was the exact scene I saw in my head. I've never been able to see past lives so far as I'm aware of, but this was absolutely clear to me. Has this ever happened to anyone?
updated by @emmy-long: 07/14/17 02:02:53PM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Emmy,

Unless I misread your post, this wasn't a past life, but his present one, back in his childhood. It would be more a case of a memory of a parallel life to this one, where the outcome of something that happened to his knee was different and he ended up wearing braces. The memory would be a bleed through from that other course that was taken in the parallel universe. The fact that you both have the memory is the most interesting part. Is your dad an empath too?

The only other time I've heard of something like this was from Whitley Strieber, author of Communion and other books about his abductions, who has actually gone to parallel universes while aware of it and taken others with him who could verify it when he came back.

I'd bet if you Googled memories from parallel lives or some such thing, you would find some other accounts like this. It seems like there are more bleed throughs all the time, as if the membrane that separates us from our lives in other realities is thinning.

The only other possibility I can think of is that your grandmother is lying for some reason, and only members of your family would know what that could be. Or, maybe she was not told they put pins in his knee. Could he contact the doctor who did the surgery? I realize the doctor may be deceased or he may not remember his name, since he was little when this happened, but it's worth a try to get to the bottom of this. I would be curious just like you are.

I just realized I am not thinking straight. The pins are in his knee NOW, so not only is this his present life not a past life, it cannot be a bleed through either. This seems to not be a paranormal problem at all.

Someone has forgotten something or is not telling the truth, or most likely of all, was just not told the whole story by the doctor to begin with, since doctors were even more patronizing of patients long ago than they are now, and it's awful now. Was he in the military and maybe blocking something out? Did he have polio? I am old enough to remember when doctors never told you if you had cancer, for example. Can you imagine the nerve of making that decision for someone about their last days on earth? The doctor may have just thought the patient's mother did not need to know all that.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Emmy,

Boy am I a ditz today! I forgot about the braces. Even though the presence of knee pins right now seem to rule out past life and parallel life, the braces are a problem......the doctor forgetting or not bothering to tell your grandmother that he put pins in the knee would not explain the memory of braces.

Maybe you are dealing with two differing things here. The pins are here right now, but maybe the braces are from a past life. Did your father's dress and surroundings look modern or too old fashioned in what you saw? Also, I don't know how old your grandmother is. Could she maybe be starting to have some memory loss?

It is also possible with some medical conditions to confuse memories. For example, I have late stage Lyme Disease, and my brain has started making up memories out of whole cloth to fill in the holes as I lose my real memories to brain damage from the disease.

I can't tell from your picture how old you are, so I don't know the likelihood of that knee doctor still being alive or not so you can ask him. He would be my first contact, if it's possible.

Has your father ever flown or had any previous MRIs or knee X-rays as an adult? It would seem the pins would've shown up on metal detectors or tests like that if they were there.

I hope someone else comes along with some ideas. I love a good mystery and am very interested in finding out the answer to this ...... please keep us posted on what you find out and good luck!

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
Well my grandma definitely wouldn't have lied. She really didn't have any idea where they have come from. And my dad never had polio because he was vaccinated (I know because it was one of those vaccinations that left a big scar) and it was kind of before his time. For perspective on timeline, I'm 23, my dad is 46, and my grandma is about to turn 64. My dad has tried to go back to the hospital the cut was removed at but they said they don't keep medical records on file that far back (which makes no sense). So he couldn't even find out the name of the doctor who removed his cyst. He went to his current physician and he asked my dad the same thing about metal detectors going off, and my dad said it's never been a problem so they concluded it must be some kind of metal alloy that doesn't register on the detectors. He talked to his physician about finding out what they are but the only way to do it would be to cut open his knee and look around. He can't do this because he'd have to take time off work and he owns his own business and has nobody to take his place. Dad even went so far as consoling with a lawyer to see if they could find anything out but they told him it wasn't likely if the hospital don't have the records. He's pretty much given up on finding out what it is, and he is a Christian with very cut and dry beliefs. No reincarnation, no past lives, no alternate universes because the bible says so.
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
He definitely has issues talking with people sometimes but my grandma doesn't. So if he is hiding something my grandma doesn't know about it either. And I feel like of he were trying to hide it he wouldn't have brought it up. I'm so perplexed, but unfortunately at this time there is no convincing him to have it removed. He has no health insurance and he's a butcher who owns his own shop and if he had knee surgery he would have to close it down until he could be on his knee again all day and that's not an option. I would suggest to him what you said about the implant thing but he'd never believe me.
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

I know you're not crazy, Paul, unless I am too (grins), but I've never heard of ET implants in knees. Usually it's the brain via through the nose, the ear lobe, or the forearm, and never that big that it would look like a pin, but I suppose it's possible. It would be a good disguise for a tracking implant. It doesn't explain the braces either.

They could have been temporary pins put in place until the wound healed, but were then not taken out for some reason, but that still doesn't explain the braces.

It is normal for records to be destroyed. I lost out on a huge medical legal case because the original records were destroyed after ten years and the Big Pharma company involved dragged out the case so it did not come to resolution for 15 years. This case was a class action suit and due to this problem, the laws in my home state were changed to require them to keep records for 25 years.

With your dad's belief system, I don't know what else you can do. It's baffling, that's for sure.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
Haha. I don't think anyone here is crazy :) I was just hoping to figure out how my dad and I could share the same memory of something that "didn't" happen.
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

Could you have pulled the pictures of these braces wearing scenes out of his mind? I do that when I realize I am speaking with a liar. I can always get a picture of the truth out of their minds, unless they are a receiver like me. Senders are very easy to read for me. Maybe you did that without consciously trying.

That still doesn't explain why he has this memory, but it might explain why you do, especially if you've been able to read people like that before.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
I hadn't thought of that, but it does seem like it could be the answer. I've never SEEN things like that before but I have felt them and just had a "knowing" without being told. If that makes any sense. I'm not sure how often or accurate I am able to know these things because it's a hard thing to have proof of. And I tend to be a skeptical person so I often dismiss it as day dreams or a wandering mind.
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 years ago
1,185 posts

It sounds like you are definitely clairsentient. If that is your dominant ability, perhaps you can get more by meditating on what you saw and seeing how you feel about the answers in your gut.

I guess I am a naughty girl, lol. When you get to be my age you (hopefully) won't care what people think of you either......you'll realize they aren't thinking of you anyway. Most people spend at least 95% of the time thinking of themselves.

So, the reason I know I am very often right on target with what I pick up is that I have no respect for liars and want them to give me a wide berth, so I will come out and tell them the truth of what I saw in their minds in such detail that it can't be denied and watch their eyes bug out and the fear spread over their faces. The reaction 100% of the time has been fear of me, which causes them to leave me alone in the future, and is exactly what I want. If they want to think I'm possessed by a demon or some such garbage, fine with me, as long as they leave me alone. They also realize they can't lie to me, and since about 1/3 of people are chronic liars, not lying is impossible for them, so they must avoid me. I call that a win-win situation. ;-)

I realize that my tactics may not be a road you want to go down to prove to yourself that you can read people. I am your grandmother's age, but I can still remember being your age, and wanting everyone to like me and to get along with everyone. I now consider that a huge waste of time and energy, when I could have spent time with just a few really good people and gotten a lot more done in terms of advancing my education and career, but there are recognized life stages and you can't rush these things.

Also, whether you start doing that or not will still not solve the mystery of the pins and braces.

Maybe you could try asking for a lucid dream to give you answers about this right before going to bed, and concentrate on what you saw and what your dad said right before falling asleep. It may take a couple of weeks of trying, but it might work. I was able to get detailed answers about a past life that way.

If you find out anything, please do keep us posted. I am very intrigued with your mystery.....

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

True, but they put them all over and are small. I just don't want to sound too crazy for even suggesting but its what popped into my head a the time.

KM
@km
3 years ago
90 posts

I know this is difficult to grasp, but everything is happening at once. There is no present, past, future. We occasionally get a vision of ANOTHER time. It is interesting that both of you got the same vision that involved his legs. That may be so that you are steered to make a certain decision about the pins.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book