Hi, I'm new...

To post a reply, login or signup

Tami
@tami
4 years ago
81 posts

I enjoy reading about everyone's past life experiences and how they are still tied to us today. I am drawn to water but I don't enjoy being in water that I can't see the bottom. I am also afraid of heights. Years ago I went to a seminar for a psychic and with him was a past life regression guy that I had never heard of. I ended up not even liking the psychic guy-I thought he was rude to people-but to my surprise I got so much out of the past life experience. I experienced my birth. I also learned that I was pushed off a cliff and drowned in the ocean. I stood at the beach with my spirit guide in disbelief that I died so young. That explains my fear of deep water and heights. I would like to explore this avenue more. I am drawn to certain things/cultures and often wonder if there was some connection to a previous life.

updated by @tami: 07/03/17 10:05:13AM
KM
@km
4 years ago
90 posts

Nice to see you again, Queen Victoria. (Tamy)

Tami
@tami
4 years ago
81 posts

Do you know something I don't? ;)

KM
@km
4 years ago
90 posts

We have met before in another life. You were Queen Victoria back then. We may have even met in this life or if not, then I met the person that lives a parallel life with yours. If anything to do with "law" is one of your interests, or something you have done or wanted to do in the future, or always thought about, then this could be a fit. (but technically, that is not even a requirement). One can come back in another life to experience a totally different thing.

Queen Victoria in that life took me under her wings. Similarly the young woman who is either your double, or may even be you took me under her wings when I was in my 20's.

People who are close to us in one life, tend to come back to play certain roles in another life. Often they come back in the same or similar capacity.

Queen Victoria actually showed up in more than one of my previous lives. We have years that we don't see one another, but then periodically our paths cross again. This could be it. A brief connection before we continue with our own path.

This will sound totally crazy to someone who is not at the same point in their soul evolution as I am, but that is ok.

No action is needed on your part. Just a friendly hello coming your way. Maybe you want to read about Queen Victoria to see if some of her personality and characteristics resonate with you.

;)

Tami
@tami
4 years ago
81 posts
Hi! Nice to meet you.
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Wow, Tami and SnakeMecicine,

I also have the fear of deep water when I can't see the bottom. It is my only phobia. I have recollection of several other lives and have had a series of lucid dreams about two of them, but have not uncovered the reason for this deep water phobia. Maybe we just should not have seen the movie Jaws, lol.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book