Evolving Children

To post a reply, login or signup

Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

I have been coming across write ups and videos lately about how some children are being born remembering their past life and retaining previous life knowledge. I am curious about this because of my youngest son. He was born aware. He was later to talk because I could easily read his needs and wants. I had to pretend not to for a while just to get him to see that talking helped in life. His eyes and expressions made me think he already knew about the world and understood. When he first started to smile it was funny. If I had company over and someone told an adult joke he would look at them with a knowing in his eyes and laugh with the adults (and this happened every time). He has fought me since day one about every need I had to meet for him. I could hardly change his diapers or feed him because he would kick me away or put his limbs opposite of where I needed them. He is 5 now and still fights me when I try to meet his needs. He is very smart and a fast learner but you have to show him why he needs to learn something and how it benefits him before he will.

I never believed in reincarnation until he was born. I can't find any other explaination. He has retained past knowledge and used it to get ahead of the game. He understands things better then his older siblings, they seem like they are walking around in a dream world mostly. Maybe it just appears that way because he is advanced but I don't have to keep repeating and reminding him like I do with the others. It is weird that I have been able to give him 3 step directions since he was 2 or 3 and the others I have to go step by step and repeat. Like go into the kitchen, get a cup from the cupboard, fill it up. All the older kids would/will get stuck on step 2 or 3 and stop. It is really hard to explain what I see and feel from him.

Does anyone else have a child that seems aware?

updated by @gin-s: 07/07/17 01:41:55PM
KM
@km
4 years ago
90 posts

I do have one of these children. What helped me most to understand him is this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISTJ see also: Keirsey Temperament Sorter (especially for ISTJ types)

My son (who I believe to be an ISTJ type) and I lock heads more often than the other children, but that has to do with the fact that we are slightly different but both very strong types. He clearly likes to lead. I am more intuitive, which means I read peoples' needs. He is not that way oriented, and when I express out loud that I sense a need coming from someone, he laughs that I think too much of myself, and that I claim to be a mind reader. Well, luckily I am not there yet with my claims, but I do have some abilities that I wish he had, and some days I would not mind having the abilities he possesses. So there is mutual respect.

Your child may be different and aware but it may not necessarily be in the ways you are thinking. My 16 year old who resembles your child for example clearly brought forth some anxieties from a past life, which I did not become aware of until less than a year ago. He is not aware of his past lives. When I pointed out that his fear of cars is really a fear of the road side (not the cars), he just brushed it off, because my explanation for my theory was not factual enough for him. It was my inner knowing as a result of an enlightenment process, that if he were aware of past lives, he would have an easier time accepting. I find my son not to be aware of his past lives. Yet in most respects that you describe he sound like your child.

The more you learn about how he operates best, the less you will lock heads. We still do. In fact it happened just yesterday. ISTJs are very self-directed and good luck trying to tell them at an early age that just because they are highly intelligent they may be disregarding information from a mature adult that could benefit them. They are highly focused and if something is not related to their area of concentration, they can rudely reject it. I keep telling my kid that it is the "rudely" part that I object to, not that he is discriminating as to what information to accept or reject.

You sound intuitive though, and that ability will be a tremendous help to you. If this child was sent here to work out some past life issues, you are more likely to be able to assist him with that than another personality type. If you don't look up the information I referred to, you will likely come to that later in life on your own. (intuitives tend to find the information they need one way or another). I just thought I save you the time and hassle as well as some unnecessary frustrations.

Parents like you who are interested in where their kids are coming from and how and what they are thinking will have less problems when the teen years come around. Now is the time to do your homework. By the time they are sixteen good luck trying to reach them.

My toughest task with this youngster is to teach him humility as well as compassion. Time will tell if I will succeed.

Good luck.

Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

I have used my intuition alot with him. That does sound a bit like him though he is only 5 yet so time will tell. He loves collecting information on all sorts of things. I don't mind teaching him through talking because he listens to me and retains the information about all sorts of things. We were on a walk one day and he learned about animal poop, lol. He was very interested in how to tell which was from what animal. He is interested in all things plant and animal. I have had my kids tell me things when they were really young like "When I was a mom...etc" I assumed they were pretending and didn't really listen, I wish I would have paid more attention but I had no idea then that they might be remembering something. I passed it off as a three year old telling stories, which it could have been but you never know.

KM
@km
4 years ago
90 posts

I wish you mentioned that earlier, as that sounds more like past-life recall. You are right about time will tell, when a child is only 5. You will have to watch what develops and sets as a consistent temperament. Of course hind sight is 20/20 and now I can say that even back then my son was a pretty strong personality. We had more battle of the wills, and he was less distractible from things he wanted to do then the other children. What stood out most to me though is that he did not appear to trust me. I said to myself: how will I ever teach anything to a child who does not trust me. Of course, I had to try. He was my Helen Keller and I became Anne Sullivan in more ways than one.

Games children play can be an interesting thing to watch.(Try keeping a journal) One of my kids used to draw what looked like maps that were in the shape of an airplane. He could not have been more than 2 or 2 . I did not know what that meant back then and for many years to come. I just recently learned that he was a famous navigator in another life. Our relationship in that life was pilot and navigator. In this life he continues to check to see if I am on time (not so much that I really need it), and whether we have enough gas in the car and alike. I used to think, how many 3 year olds are concerned about fuel levels in the car? It was odd, but I let it go. It was also odd that he never asked his Dad the same question. Come to think of it, he used to pick at age 4 what channel I would set our car radio to. I would be flipping the channels and he would tell me that one. That never happened when others were in the car, just when it was only the two of us. It used to be a bit amusing, and I am glad I made a mental note of it.

[Now reflecting on these things and what I know about his past life it all makes sense] Possibly due to faulty maps the navigator and his pilot never reached their destination and may have run out of fuel over the open ocean to be never found again. In this life he continues to check and double check as if it were his fault that the two of them perished in that other life. He is under the belief that if he had done a better job double checking the other person rather than trusting that person fully, things could have been different. Do you see the perfectionist in that? The plane is long gone, but he is continuing to see if he could do better even in another life? I believe that both the pilot and his navigator were perfectionists. Because all the World knows is that there were only two of them in that plane, no one suspects that there was a third hand in their disappearance.

Well, I did not mean to go down memory lane (especially crossing life times).

The temperament sorter could still be of help to you. Because the essence of a person seems to pass onto the new entity (from life to life), it is highly unlikely that your child would come back as a totally different temperament than what he experienced before.

The things that seem odd and insignificant could have much greater importance later in life. So take a notebook and off and on jot down some of the happenings. Although some things will be just so odd, that you WILL remember them regardless. Like me with the three years old asking about fuel levels, or the toddler that shouts out in a foreign language (with perfect accent, mind you) in the middle of the night.

KM
@km
4 years ago
90 posts

I am beginning to think I somewhat understand why we are made to forget our past lives.

It reads in the Tao Te Ching:

http://academic.brooklyn.cuny.edu/core9/phalsall/texts/taote-ex.html

"Understand the past, but attend the present;
In this way you know the continuity of Tao,
Which is its essence."

Those of us who suddenly recall various past lives, because we have completed a major lesson we came to accomplish in this life now have a difficult task to do. If we are to continue the Tao, we need to not so much forget what we know, but at least table it or put it aside, so that we may concentrate on this life and what is left to do in it.

This place we call Earth could simply be a healing place for Souls who are troubled by unresolved issues. Of course there are others interacting with us, who may have already resolved their issues but they chose to stick around to help others find their way.

Whether we are made to forget our old lives or by some dissociation don't recall it, as it would be too painful to bear, we come to this place to play out another version of that life, given free will to make different choices if we care to. Interestingly, most of us tend to repeat the important milestones anyway. In this way, one actually leads up to the same drama, for the most part, as in the previous life or lives; but possibly coming at it from a gently different angle the lessons might not be as painful.

An acquaintance of mine for example had a famous athlete for a son. (previous lives for both parent and child) That child died in an unexpected plane crash. The end result was that he never played that sport again and the parent may not have resolved the loss of the child. In this life that same child got to play as brilliantly as in the prior life, but his career was cut short by a disabling injury never to play again, rather than sudden unexpected death. Still, there is, I am sure a tremendous depression (for both parent and child) knowing that the child will not play that sport he so wanted to play professionally. If you see this play out from where I am looking, this is a mom and son who simply never been able to resolve that loss, so they are made to experience a slightly lesser version of that loss. This time at least her child is alive to pick up the pieces and do something else. However, I can tell you from personal experience that when your memory is wiped clean and you start over and get to that point that your child is only injured never to play again, initially you do think it to be the end of the world kind of loss. Then as you move on, with time you realize that it could have been worse. Then when you reach enlightenment, you relive the same thing again with all its emotions, but by that time you are relieved to know all. You can finally face it and still survive.

For those of you having any psychology background this will sound awfully familiar. Same for hypnotherapists. These professionals bring up issues of hurt (in a safe setting) in order that the mind can re-experience it under different conditions, so that the person can heal.

Children who come back knowing their past lives are probably at a similar point as I am now. The main issues of hurt have been either resolved or at least bearable, but there is still plenty to learn in this current existence. Like SnakeMedicine said there is also an opportunity to teach as well as comfort those who are still struggling to figure things out.

Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

Personally I do not remember any past life memories that I am aware of. I do have this feeling that I would be or was more comfortable and happier living in the past. I can read minds as well and being hsp I pick up on extra details. Hopefully that will help as he gets older too. He is the youngest of 4 so I will have some teenager practice before he gets there thankfully. Thank you for the insight, I definately have some pondering and research to do.

KM
@km
4 years ago
90 posts

Don't get sidetracked by all the information that we threw at you, and don't worry if some don't make too much sense at this time. Go back to that statement you made: "I never believed in reincarnation until he was born." You had a sudden knowing; don't ever doubt those deep feelings. This child is causing a shift in your thinking. Explore as much about reincarnation as you can. Remember you are the one with this child day-in-and-day-out. In a quick correspondence to strangers it is impossible to convey all that is going on with that child that makes you think or know that something is unusual with him.

Trust your feelings. You are on the right track. As for the MBTI, or Keirsey stuff, it will only help you in the knitty gritties, like helping your kid find a job as well as how to relate to him better (that is all the stuff of this life). Once you get a glimps of what is beyond, you realize that there is plenty of time, no need to rush, life goes on and on and on.

Wish you good luck. You sound like a great mom!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book