Empath and passed spirits vs. past lives

To post a reply, login or signup

Renee
@renee
5 years ago
137 posts

Hello all, i am extremely knew to the term "empath/ic" however have experienced this my whole life, now i have a name!! im learning very quickly that i was right in my thoughts of "absorbing others energy and "living" it with them"' however, one question that has always played on my mind, is it poosible to attune this to the energies of those passed, or to "times & events" that have passed. i ask because, i have found numerous occassions where i have been involved in things - whilst studying architecture, speaking with psychologists and reading philosophy being the major ones- where i begin to get major rushes of energies and knowledge that i just shouldn't know from this life time. A psychologist that i came into contact with through work asked where i had studied to get my degrees (which i don't have) as the information i was discussing with him he hadnt learnt until he was completing his doctorate, yet i had assumed it was "common knowledge" from the age of about 16 when it had "flooded" me. whilst studying a unit in architecture the lecture was amazed at how i was able to complete the work without calculators etc using only a pen and paper and remarked that in his 40yrs of lecturing he had never seen that, yet i had never been taught the information at school, nor do i remember recieving it, i just knew. when reading philosophy papers (not all but generally those written during the 1700's) i very quickly am "transported" back to the time, i can see it being written, i can smell the oil, i can feel the dampness in the room, i can feel the energy going into it and i understand it like reading a fairytale, yet ive never been exposed to philosophy in this life time. i have looked at past life regression to check this out however cannot afford it at the moment, but was wondering if anyone has anything similar? is the normal for an empath? am i tapping into my own past lives, or the energies of those passed? or am i just overly weird?? any help, thoughts etc would be greatly appreciated....

updated by @renee: 07/06/17 10:22:58AM
Phyllis
@phyllis
5 years ago
37 posts

Hi Renee, Well...You are not weird at all, unique perhaps, but definitely not weird. Think of it this way...Life and energy is a highway that goes back and forth and connects everyone and everywhere. If you are lucky enough to have the sensitivity to tap into that highway, just like a driver who can drive here and there and back and forth, you can travel (for lack of a better word) to those times and places. I believe there are no coincidences and very little is impossible. There is a reason you have this wonderful gift and there is a reason you experienced what you did, when you did, as part of your life's purpose. I can't tell you what your purpose is, or why but I can say that you have to trust in yourself. The mere fact that you had this information so easily, and it was verified as accurate, should give you confidence in your gift. Please believe in yourself and enjoy these wonderful experiences. You are truly blessed.

All the best, Phyllis

Renee
@renee
5 years ago
137 posts

hi phyllis, thanks so much for your thoughts on the matter, this makes alot of sense. so basically it all comes down to trust, which i already know to be one of my biggest life lessons..... ohh what an interesting ride this shall be :-)

again thanks

Renee
@renee
5 years ago
137 posts

Thanks, I am now just beginning to enjoy the ride, in the past it has been a bit too much of a rollercoaster... and I dont like rollercoasters!!! Thanks very much for your opinions on this, I am only now just learning to do meditations, however i didnt realise that I would be able to recall past lives, that sounds very exciting to me, I had thought it was a "trained" field i guess is one way to put it, that I would not be able to do...... I love this idea of reawakening some abilities i may have hidden inside. See the architecture calculations and the psychology discussions felt like that was me, like it was my information, the philosophy stuff felt like i was around at that time, 1700's and have been privy to those papers at the time of their release, so i think that one was more of a channeling of passed spirit. I'm so glad to know its not uncommon as I've always struggled as to what it was....

Thankyou so much! :-)

Renee
@renee
5 years ago
137 posts

wow thats really interesting about the languages, I do know what you mean as even before I knew anything to do with empath etc i always likened it to remembering and reawakening lost knowledge... my family thought i was crazy!!... I havent yet gotten to the past life retrival as yet however have been having a look at amaya's other development classes, she is absolutely amazing and so full of knowledge!! . Whilst I have just found out that I am not crazy, 2 yrs ago I thought i was and just completely blocked all the energies and my "sensing" out and only a few things have been slipping through since then and i have just been ignoring them, so now that I am fully trusting in myself that I am ok I'm now trying to "reawaken" those abilities again' so have just been reading up on the psychic development stuff, however will pop on over to the past life retrieval, but i think i will need alot more practice before i can attempt that. I find it so difficult to quiet my mind, so meditation has always been a difficult thing for me. That sounds really exciting to be able to just watch various things come up.

Now, to reach that state in meditation, is it going into the theta state? and are you still in control and able to "navigate" through thoughts or intentions whilst there? and is there any particular method to coming out of this state?

Renee
@renee
5 years ago
137 posts

There is so much more to meditation than i had imagined. I have only been miditating for 2weeks (i know i know im a freshie!!) but last night i did listen to some binaural beats which i liked, they were theta state ones and for the first time ever i actually visualised stuff!! i was so excited as i hadnt practiced visualisation. I think i will need to look into meditation with binaural beats a bit more though.....and past life soul retrieval will need to wait..

Thankyou so much for your invaluable advice and knowledge it has been extremely helpful and insightful. :-)

Renee
@renee
5 years ago
137 posts

oh i will be back!! im finding this so exciting as i have always been drawn to spirit, so now to be connecting in so many ways is so much fun!!!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book