Discovering past lives

To post a reply, login or signup

KM
@km
4 years ago
90 posts

A lot of you are looking for past lives for various reasons.

This came to me this morning, and I should post it before the business of my current life clouds the clarity:

There is a reason why most people in the third dimension are not aware of their past lives. There is a certain amount of work that needs to be done on yourself before you will have the knowing that you have been previous individuals. For some of you the past life revelation will come in bits and pieces, and for others as a flood so fast that you will have to take notes; or even a combination of both.

In the case of certain people, I do see the revelation of past lives to be more useful (sooner) rather than later. This would be in cases where there is severe fear of anything: flying, animals, narrow spaces, deep water and so on. My son would be a good example, who is a teen of driving age but was formerly unaware of why he had a lifetime of fear of vehicles and the road side. Not long ago it has been revealed to me why that is so, and I tried to share this information with him. Time will tell, whether that revelation will influence him any, as it is HIS own beliefs that will be meaningful to him, regardless of what others tell him. Even if that revelation is in the back of his mind, until HE sees its validity it does not mean a whole lot.

So, I think that similarly a Past Life Reading, as meaningful as it could be if conducted at the right time, may leave an individual unaffected for the time being, if they are not ready for that information. We all progress at our own pace.

I don't know why I felt some of you needed to hear that.

updated by @km: 03/04/17 08:25:28AM
KM
@km
3 years ago
90 posts

After the past lives revelation, as fascinating as I find this whole thing to be, I had to return to my current life with undivided focus. I am told that that is the way to continue the Tao. One should not spend too much time thinking forward or BACK but work the NOW.

Learning about my past lives helped put some things into perspective. It answered some of the puzzling WHY questions that I had about myself. However, that revelation would have probably not come had I sought past life recall but ignored the work I came here to do.

You are right about repeating until we learn a lesson. In that respect being patient is a disadvantage. After experiencing a plane crash myself in a former life, and seeing people close to me die who were much younger than me, left me with survivor's guilt that pretty much flooded my current life.

Eventually what it came down to is this: I had to realize that I was beating myself up for no reason. I had been putting other people's needs first. I am told that one of the greatest obstacles that people need to work through is "self love". Well, at one point I simply did not have enough of that. As empaths, a lot of people here struggle with that. Without putting yourself on equal footing with others though you can't get to the higher spiritual realms.

So my recommendation is to keep making the choices people came to do in this lifetime. Keep putting one foot in front of the other and keep trying to solve the problems of daily life.

Meditation practices, Tai Chi, Yoga and so on are great ways to advance. I also remember reading a tremendous amount through the years. I am convinced that helped.

KM
@km
3 years ago
90 posts

Whenever I move, I instinctively pick places near water. If not directly in my back yard, then the water is a short drive away, like in a park near a quiet bay.

In my current setting, I do enjoy glancing down from a small hill to the bubbling snowy creek. I take a deep breath in true appreciation of the sight and the fact that I am less bothered by insects at this time of year. One can only spend a short time there (not moving) before the cold becomes unpleasant. In the summer I work my magic of land healing by the same creek, sometimes bothered by the insects, but I am grateful for the warmer temperatures and the ability to remain longer.

Fish tanks, and other moving water gadgets as well as full scale indoor water falls in hotels can be a great way to get through the winter. Of course, I do agree with you, Joshua that there is nothing like immersing oneself. I had the good fortune to grow up near medicinal/mineral baths. Thanks for bringing these memories back.

As life gets crazier, we need to consciously seek the "calm". Each person needs to figure out what works for them. Quiet activities like knitting or needle work can be quite repetitive and help get you away from the daily grind. Since things are not always as peaceful in my life as mentioned above, the drain gets plenty of workout.

KM
@km
3 years ago
90 posts

I thought that was odd, but I did hear that people were transitioning to new user names, so I thought...maybe? ha ha

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book