Connection with a child

To post a reply, login or signup

Phyllis2
@phyllis2
last year
11 posts
I first noticed what i felt was an unshakingly strong connection with my first born, like I had always been his mom. I have felt connections with other people in my life that I can't explain. I have met a girl online, strictly platonic, and we clicked and have become so close that we talk daily and are convinced we were sisters in a previous life. I even feel like I belong on her side of the world...I feel this strong pull to Northern England, and I can't explain without sounding weird. But by far the weirdest connection I have is with my youngest daughter. Since the day she was born, she has been overly clingy, which I don't mind, but I feel its a bit more than a normal child would be attached to their mother. I have feltfor a long time that I'm going to lose her. It's almost a debilitating fear that she will die. She does not have any illnesses, and is rarely pho my sight, but I can't help but wonder if she was mine in a previous life and I DID lose her to an illness, hence the clingyness? Or could she be a family member that I was closest to that did die of an illness when I was younger? I don't know why I somewhat feel that THAT could be a possibility, but I just can't shake these fears and curiosities. Has this already happened, or, is it about to happen? Out of all of the people that I know I've had a connection with, hers is the strongest. Any insights!?!?!
updated by @phyllis2: 07/03/17 12:47:28AM
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

My feeling is that you should probably look up a psychic medium that has a proven track record if you can find one close to where you live that you trust for this kind of information. And otherwise, I would just go with whatever your gut says is right, because it probably is! By just the way you wrote this it seems that you already believe in what your intuition is telling you!

Phyllis2
@phyllis2
last year
11 posts
Thanks Bill. The weird thing is, while I am still new at realizing my empath abilities, what all of this means, and piecing my past life experiences with other peoples emotions really means, i have struggled with this fear but when this random though of the family member, I somewhat felt peace about it. Is that weird? I was named after him, we were extremely close, and I never really understood and dealt with his passing as I was only 9. But I've always wanted to connect with him and wonder if he's not 'her'. Does that make any sense? I am trying to find someone locally who has a good track record with this topic. Thanks for the advice!!
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
last year
729 posts

My beliefs are that we all reincarnate multiple, Thousands Probably, times. And that we experience both male and female lifetimes as we continue to grow and learn. And everything in these fields of experience are weird because we are just now beginning to build a frame of reference to these experiences, but we have a very long way to go!

rock69th
@rock69th
11 months ago
4 posts
Dude i was about to asked same thing. I had instant connection with my wife. Just the day after i decided never gonna get married i met my wife and i told myself shes the one. We never actually dated. We got engaged a month after , and married fhe following year. That was 6 years ago. Now ive 4 year old dauther and i felt a weird feeling . Im just over the worst part os ascension / awaken breakdown and now i kinda know ( well most of the time ) when my intuition is at work .

Today she slept at my chest as we were on the couch and . Somehow i know i had to relax and try to semi meditate just to control the breathing . And ive glimpse of my past life , i saw the same "slide like" images and" cartoon like" movements plentry of times, but i know she is seeing same thing. She twitched on every shocking incidident and the moment i had to wake her up she jump up and stared at me and shouted "dad!" As if she is surprised and happy im ok. This is not the first. She cries in middle of the night plenty of times saying i left her. But i was sleeping next to her bed. What syrprised me most today , she mention about a boat and the shape / colour of the boat/ship she saw resemble what i saw on my past life sighting.

As for me, ive seen a girl in a cape visited me couple of times when i closed my eyes she is there n walked away. I cannot see the face. I tried many times to meditate and find out but all i got is a sad feeling and just ended up crying without seeing anything.

My "gut feeling" ( im not sure if its intuition or make believe ) says i might hv known her from my past life. But not surr how i was related to her. I googled but i dont see anyone says they met their familybmember on same family again.

All i know ( i think ?) I was not from the country i lived in now. I always thought im trapped at wrong body. I might hv died far away from home in my previous life , cuz the images of house i used to live in is mediteranian and i live in south east asia ( which was their colony ) .

I dont dare to make more intuitive remarks because i still dont have the confidence.

Plus thing ringing is already been 2 years. And i barely sleep . I lost apputite to most foods . Last month i couldnt eat meats now i cannot stand fishes but i can eat meats normally. So
My logic n common sense r interfering with my final conclusion, even if inside i "might hv know" the answer. Sorry bout the long post on ur theead phylis2

. Just hope someone can enlighten me about how this past life works

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book