Saturn Transit in 12th

To post a reply, login or signup

Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
2 years ago
64 posts

My Saturn is going through my 12th house. I'd like to hear about other capricorns and how saturn in the 12th house is affecting them too. It can be a dark time, but also very mysterious, and creative (house of hidden talents too).

updated by @ruby-fox: 04/15/17 02:02:40AM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts
Hi Ruby,My birthday is 1-1-81. I'm feeling like something big is brewing. I feel people's viewpoints and the world shifting. But I have this strong urgency all of a sudden, like I have to get ready for something big, though I don't know what it is. Today has been incredibly impactful for me.Love and light~
Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
2 years ago
64 posts

Like a-lot of other Capricorns out there I am sure you have been going through a-lot of life changes. I think it might be easier for those over 30 because that is when they have already been through their first Saturn return in their own sign. I am still waiting for mine. Another Capricorn I know is always saying the same thing-that she feels major changes coming. I think those who feel these changes the most are the ones who are also going through major changes inside and outside.

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
My birthday is tomorrow , or a few mins away. 12/18/65. I feel like I'm getting old.I see there are more to Astrology then just reading my horoscope everyday. I have tried to study it but it confuses my brain. Lol. It's very interesting though. I guess it's a talent I do not have.
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts
Hey Ruby,Yes, but why are Capricorns going through lots of changes now? And do you know how often Saturn cycles around?Thanks!Love and light~
Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
2 years ago
64 posts

Hi Lotusfly and Rene,

Mine is 1/06/88

One reason capricorns' are going through so much is because pluto is in capricorn, and its been in there since 2008. what has happened to you since then? Pluto rules Scorpio, a very intense water sign that forced us very down to earth earth signs to go deep, and experience death and rebirth in some way. I am not saying literal death, but a death to something about ourselves. The first saturn transit happens about every 27-30 yrs. What stands out is what house this saturn is in during that transit (which lasts about 2 1/2 years). Mine is in the 12th house, the other dark water house (ruled by pisces) other than the 8th house (ruled by scorpio). One great person to contact about this is Allysa Sharpe. She does great explanations on utube.

Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
2 years ago
64 posts

Hi Rene,

You are a Sagitarius-but practically on the cusp of capricorn and sagtitarius. It starts on the winter solstice-the 21st

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

Hey Ruby,

Do you know when the last Saturn transit was? And how do I find out which house Saturn is in for me? I use CafeAstrology.com and have done my birth chart, but I'm not fluent with astrology.

I have been through a lot of deaths and rebirths since 1994 (age 13). But in regards to Pluto in Capricorn, in May 2009 I was hit by a car while crossing a street and that was a major wake-up call. And then in August 2015, I had a spiritual awakening in which myself and my life changed drastically. Many things happened between those two dates, but my inner (and outer) transforming has sped up 10-fold since the awakening 4 months ago and it is incredible (both good and bad, like a roller-coaster, and magical :) ).

Scorpio is my moon sign, and since my awakening I feel more connected to that aspect of myself than my sun sign.

What about you?

<3

Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
2 years ago
64 posts

Hi Lotusfly,

I also have a scorpio moon. One way of knowing when your first saturn transit is looking back to when you were in your late 20's and then 30's. I read that we all can go through a difficult time in the time of life-and then lighter times when it moves out of the last house, the 12th, and into the 1st. For some, the return is age 30. for others, 31 or 32. It does depend on the person. For me, I have to wait to officially get out of the dark 12th house until about 2 years from now. Then it will be in the sign of capricorn in the 1st house. A professional astrologer could prob. give you a better specific answer for you. I am still new to this, but have learned alot in a short time. Sorry to hear you were hit by a car! I understand the death and rebirth scene because I've gone through so much too! Almost near deaths, besides metaphorically speaking. For me, starting early in January this year, the saturn in 12th couldn't be any truer, because its also the house of feeling like I'm in jail, and isolated-facing darkest fears, and dealing with family karma. I wasn't in jail, but it might as well have been...it was basic training. drill sgts trying to tear me down to build me up again...that whole phoenix rising theme...I really did change too! Tons of intense experiences there...plus I hated the girls in my platoon who were always lying about me-or had weird delusions about the kind of person I am...strangely obsessed with me watching my every move...I said the hell with you girls, I'm hanging with all the guys in my platoon...they actually have a brain. Venus in my 8th house makes it difficult for me to get along with younger girls

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts
Hey Ruby,Is your ascendant Leo? Mine is and I have that same feeling of being in the spotlight, even though I don't want to be lol!I have trouble making friends with girls too, possibly because of my not being keen on social cliques or conforming or gossip, etc.And guys seem only interested in my looks, though I'm much prouder of what's beneath the surface and don't care much about exterior things.I do have a lot of support though. Just haven't had a close best friend since junior high.I use CafeAstrology.com. If you know that website, can you tell me where/how I can look up the Saturn transit?I'm also kind of confused about how our charts and horoscope can change over time, due to changes in the cosmos?Thanks again, blessings to you~
Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
2 years ago
64 posts

Hi Lotusfly,

My Rising Sign is Gemini actually-which I think has caused problems in work Geminis appear flighty, all over the place like they don't know what they are doing(but just have too many projects going on) there is a real paradox or, contradiction to how I appear, and how deep sophisticated I am inside. that whole contradiction actually makes people think I am a liar-because how can I have two diff sides and opinions at diff times? It never occured to them I can be versatile? Its in my first house, and this is the first thing people notice when they see me-someone that is too immature or too young (like ten years younger than I am). You find out alot in life that there usually is more than meets the eye in people and judging is a waste of time-too many perceptions of others interfering with what is really true. I know a sun leo and well, yes its all about being seen and listened to. Its all about her...so she thinks. That is a typical fire sign haha-(my mom). I saw her get physical with someone the other day with another fire sign...too much alike maybe :-). Anyway, I understand the whole thing with not getting along with girls I prefer abstract thought anyway, and the sportsmanship that comes with knowing guys. Girls aren't good for that kind of military environment-not unless they grow the hell up and act like women...ironic that I was told to grow up...

Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
2 years ago
64 posts

I don't want to make a mistake and tell you the wrong transit for you. I am still a beginner. Allysa Sharpe has has a good website she could help

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts
From my own investigation, Saturn was in my 2nd house (on the cusp of the 3rd) when I was born and it's now between (almost in the middle of) my 3rd and 4th houses. I'll be 35 in a couple weeks. Does that sound about right?As I'm sure you know, the ascendant sign is how we appear to others but not reflective of our true nature.I have struggled to get along with Gemini Sun signs in the past, but today I do not judge people based on my past conditioning or make assumptions of people before I get to know them.Love and light~
Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
2 years ago
64 posts

Hi Lotusfly

I tried to respond to the last message but well, it didn't go. I think you should be in the 3rd and 4th houses right now because you already passed your first saturn transit in your early 30's (this should be about right from what I looked up) then it moves from the 12th to the 1st, and then that takes a few years..then on to the next house-another few years-yes it looks about right-you're in your 4th house transit. You are probably busy from the creativity in the 3rd house and children from the 4th house?

Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
2 years ago
64 posts

probably as work because saturn is about work and discipline...or the work life

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts
Saturn started in my 2nd house and is now in my 3rd, so you're right that it's completed the first cycle.Right now I'm going through a spiritual transformation. Not working right now and no children.What about you?
Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
2 years ago
64 posts

saturnsisters.com works too. Its not always age 29 it can differ a little for each individual.

Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
last year
64 posts

Also, in the 12th house transit: A time when lies are spread (and believed) (a lot of suckers out there)(jealousies)-possibly over a very creative career/field-and lies involving family members. When lies are exposed after things are kept a secret involving the person going through a 12th house saturn transit. Everyone else knows about the great things to come for this person, except for the person involved-and then the secrets are exposed after drama/envy/deceit/involving the person going through the transit. hmm maybe I should be a detective...I've already figured out enough

Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
last year
64 posts

I just wanted to point out that capricorns ruing planet saturn (the hard knocks planet) will be going through the 12th house in 2016 (for all cappies even if they aren't going thorough a 12th house saturn return)astrostyle.com/2016. I'm told the shawdow self comes out around now and so does unfinished business.

Its a time to be paying attn to dreams (I'm told it is the astral house) and that foreigners and foreign lands will be called partially because of this aspect in the 12th. A family friend told me when she was 29 (saturn return) she traveled to foreign lands when her saturn was in the 12th and I found that to be so ironic. For those that don't eat well, its a time for alternative health care, or to become an alternative health coach. A time to maybe even talk more with other empaths.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book