Basic Info on Daily Planets

To post a reply, login or signup

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Does anyone know where I could find basic daily info about planetary changes, what sign the moon is in, void-of-course, and retrogrades? I am a bit astrologically challenged. There was a calendar I was buying for this but didn't get one this year. Thank you:)

updated by @ecila: 04/15/17 10:12:50AM
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Thanks Snake. I saw that but will look again and try to figure out what I'm looking to find. It might be time to bite the bullet and learn some astrology...but then I feel drawn to learn Chinese as well and that's just so much!

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

I meant the Chinese astrological system, but you are right in that I would like to learn the language, too, and the calligraphy is so beautiful. I've always felt like I should have been Asian so I guess I've had many lives there. I'm drawn to the Celtic, too! I know I have strong ancestry from Scotland and Ireland. I believe you said you were from the Appalachians(?) Most everyone there has Scots-Irish in the blood!

Korea would be a great place to visit! I would love to go there or anywhere in that part of the world. I looked up where you can stay at monasteries and there was a zen one in Korea where you can stay for free.....maybe one day:) What were you going to research? Sounds interesting.

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

That must have been a fun time in Japan and Korea. Too bad about the foot. Maybe that graveyard didn't want to be dug up! At least you had the experience of being there for a while. If you ever go back, the language will probably come back to you easily since you learned it while young. I doubt my old brain could learn Chinese at this point, although I am up for trying. I did learn spanish years ago and and speak that fairly well. Too bad I don't want to go to any Spanish speaking country!

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

It's funny - or sad - I've always wanted to travel but never was able to very much. Jobs, husband, the kid, animals, parents...I swear one day I'm going put my stuff in storage then get in my car and hit the road! Once I get to the other side of the continent, I'll trash the car and catch a plane. Yes, I've been dreaming...and planning:)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book