Elise Lebeau, Ph.D. Professional Intuitive
http://www.EliseLebeau.com

PS: Get your your own signature! Become a Supporter
Zacharias
Zacharias
@zacharias
3 weeks ago
197 posts

Thank you, at this moment that is exactly what I need to hear.

EliseLebeau
EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
3 weeks ago
449 posts

So happy this message found you :)

--

Elise Lebeau, Ph.D. Professional Intuitive
http://www.EliseLebeau.com

PS: Get your your own signature! Become a Supporter
Bing
Bing
@bing
3 weeks ago
557 posts

love 82.jpg

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 weeks ago
1,441 posts

Bing -

Thank you so much! Just like Zacharias needed to read exactly what Elise had to say, I needed what you posted. I was raised to believe that I must be perfect in order to deserve love, so a message like yours is a reminder that perfection is not part of life on earth. THANKS!

Bing
Bing
@bing
3 weeks ago
557 posts

Hi Cheshire Cat

Thank you for your comment.  We are now in a new paradigm of Light energy flowing into this world since Dec. 21, 2012.  You are a Lightworker who has come to this world at this historic time in our world's history.  What you were exposed to as a child was control of your life to empower others.  Below you will see the actual words of Yeshua Ben Joseph known as Jesus.  I suggest that you pick up a copy of the following books; "The Great Shift" by Lee Carroll, & "The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth" by Dolores Cannon.  Both were written a few years ago, but you will see that things are progressing as they should.  More corruption and acts of darkness are being revealed.  It may seem that things are getting worse, but they are just now revealing what has always been hidden.  You are an empathic Lightworker and chose, of your own free will, to come here and help this world come into a time of Light.  This is the most challenging planet to come to.  I have had to leave my whole family behind and many "friends".  It may seem that you are alone at times, but you are deeply connected to the angelic realm and Light, source, energy. We are always here to connect with you. The EC is also on Facebook as am I under my name Bing Haley.   Know that you are loved.  BingImage may contain: text   

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Store

• empath book

Become a Supporter!

Chip in for our monthly hosting fees

$9

Goal: $39