prayers please

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
3 months ago
167 posts

I have some knowings, a lot of actually, that I haven't spoken of, from recent weeks.

I'm connected to people whom all bear similarities in personal lives/relationships. ive been advising them for so long only for it all to backfire on them and then I'm the one that gets placed in a compromising situation because I cant say to them 'I told you so'. which usually ends up being the case. this time I think its really serious and I am 100% under someones energies, more than one person to be precise and I don't know what to do about it.

I feel like I'm the one whose going to suffer more than they will.. I feel like god is talking to me, whether to me or about someone as of this sentence, I'm not in empath paranoia, or overload, I'm pretty grounded, I just don't know who to turn to. I cant pray, spirit energies have sealed my heart again from making any positive prayers for these people, and it is the decree of god that I cannot intervene for them in anyway, I feel like we're all about to enter the punishment of god, each in our own ways.. 

what would you do in this situation? what would your guides advise you?

karmic lessons resonates, for all these people that are involved and connected

updated by @spiritualskies: 04/25/18 11:36:54PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
810 posts

@spiritualskies:

It seems your post is missing some details for me to really understand your situation. Do you give advice that they take that then backfires? Or do you give advice that they mostly ignore and then things blow up on them? If it's the later then I would say the old "you can't lead a horse to water, but can't make him drink" situation. Some people ignore advice and signs and insist on doing things the hard way. I've dealt with this myself where a person is making all the wrong choices leading down a path of self-destruction. That's the unfortunate path they choose. You can't force their choices if they block your advice. And sometimes you just have to let them fall before they will listen to you and their own signs.

It's always interesting to me how many people won't listen while they are falling down. They will only listen when they have fallen, and are wounded and weak.

updated by @hop-daddy: 04/21/18 05:32:35PM
Zacharias
Zacharias
@zacharias
3 months ago
142 posts

I am praying for you and the people surrounding you. I pray for protection from the energies that are attacking you, and guidance. Many times we don't know what to say or do to keep people we love from harming themselves when we can see the outcome ahead of time. Some of the best Karmic lessons are learned the hard way. When we worry and fret about it we sometimes tune out that inner voice that truly knows what to do and say. Listening to it is most difficult when we are afraid. I know this from experience. Trusting that God has our back no matter what is what gives me peace in tough situations. God is with you!

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
3 months ago
167 posts
Hop Daddy:

@spiritualskies:

It seems your post is missing some details for me to really understand your situation. Do you give advice that they take that then backfires? Or do you give advice that they mostly ignore and then things blow up on them? If it's the later then I would say the old "you can't lead a horse to water, but can't make him drink" situation. Some people ignore advice and signs and insist on doing things the hard way. I've dealt with this myself where a person is making all the wrong choices leading down a path of self-destruction. That's the unfortunate path they choose. You can't force their choices if they block your advice. And sometimes you just have to let them fall before they will listen to you and their own signs.

It's always interesting to me how many people won't listen while they are falling down. They will only listen when they have fallen, and are wounded and weak.

Somewhat @hop-daddy, one particular case, I was given a one sided story so inevitably I advised accordingly, as time went on I got both sides, what ever I could offer to the best of my judgement for both, (I could only advise 1 for confidentiality purposes) they would inquire from other sources only to abide by what suited them (conditioned by negative emotions/thoughts).. and this applied to both involved.

something strange happened though in regards to this one, it came to the final straw and I'd given up helping as it felt like the natural thing to do, as I was absorbed in they're energy, I pulled they're soul apart from the person they were connected to, and the rest feels as though it's now in gods hands to take care of?!

The 2nd case, it's in progress, they tend to come round but it's strange links with destiny and future?!

The 3rd, I feel like the people involved 1 in particular, is like I'm a puppet being pulled and swayed as my guides and saintly ancestors/ god see fit, if I make mistakes I learn from my own karmic lessons..

I've learnt though with certain kniwings if accept them as they are they tend to pass me like a vessel and once I come out from they're energies I can make prayers and help in whatever constructive ways possible, usually try with subtle hints here and there..

But I do agree with what you said in reference to the horse saying. I just get really anxious because ofcourse people like to learn the hard way (myslef guilty of this too at times) I go into fear because I just feel underequipped where knowledge and understanding in this could potentially benefit, yet I lack it so I fear the worst for myself when it reaches this point..

Thank you for Ur reply x
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
3 months ago
167 posts

Zacharias "]

I am praying for you and the people surrounding you. I pray for protection from the energies that are attacking you, and guidance. Many times we don't know what to say or do to keep people we love from harming themselves when we can see the outcome ahead of time. Some of the best Karmic lessons are learned the hard way. When we worry and fret about it we sometimes tune out that inner voice that truly knows what to do and say. Listening to it is most difficult when we are afraid. I know this from experience. Trusting that God has our back no matter what is what gives me peace in tough situations. God is with you!

Thanks @zacharias, I agree, when it does become like that for me I just submit my faith and trust in God hoping he'll make a way out x

updated by @spiritualskies: 04/22/18 12:24:51PM

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book