Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
5 months ago
876 posts

@spiritualskies:

It seems your post is missing some details for me to really understand your situation. Do you give advice that they take that then backfires? Or do you give advice that they mostly ignore and then things blow up on them? If it's the later then I would say the old "you can't lead a horse to water, but can't make him drink" situation. Some people ignore advice and signs and insist on doing things the hard way. I've dealt with this myself where a person is making all the wrong choices leading down a path of self-destruction. That's the unfortunate path they choose. You can't force their choices if they block your advice. And sometimes you just have to let them fall before they will listen to you and their own signs.

It's always interesting to me how many people won't listen while they are falling down. They will only listen when they have fallen, and are wounded and weak.

updated by @hop-daddy: 04/21/18 05:32:35PM
Zacharias
Zacharias
@zacharias
5 months ago
144 posts

I am praying for you and the people surrounding you. I pray for protection from the energies that are attacking you, and guidance. Many times we don't know what to say or do to keep people we love from harming themselves when we can see the outcome ahead of time. Some of the best Karmic lessons are learned the hard way. When we worry and fret about it we sometimes tune out that inner voice that truly knows what to do and say. Listening to it is most difficult when we are afraid. I know this from experience. Trusting that God has our back no matter what is what gives me peace in tough situations. God is with you!

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book