Children who have had a recent NDE

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
4 months ago
739 posts

I've been reading a lot about Near Death Experiences over the past year or two. And I've come across several accounts of Mediums reporting that these children are returning with messages from the Angels and God about a new consciousness that will unfold around humanity very soon. Meaning with in most of our lifetimes that are currently inhabiting this planet. First of all: I pray that this is in fact going to happen. And second I would love to get feed back from EC'ers about what they think?

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,295 posts

Hi Bill,

Where did you find these accounts? I try to keep up with NDEs, but have not heard of this. I would love to read some of them if you can point me to them.  I think kids accounts are more trustworthy, since they haven't been brainwashed into dogma yet. 

I also hope this is true, and in a good way. I have all but lost my faith lately and this would be a tremendous help, depending upon what is meant by it.....

Based on some things I've heard from several sources, which may or may not be true, I would wonder if the angels these kids see are really angels or shape shifters bent on deception, and/or if the "new" consciousness will be better or worse, like for example, a hybrid of human and sociopathic alien shapeshifters. Look up "reincarnation trap" or "turds of karma" for more info. This idea is way too complicated and intricate to explain fully here. 

Thanks for posting this info,

C. Cat

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
4 months ago
739 posts

Hi C. Cat,

I've been reading several books about NDE. You'll have to give me a couple of days so I can go home and get titles and authors. The way that these mediums portray this is that it is an awakening that is coming soon, and a good one!

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,295 posts

Thanks very much! You inspired me to go watch some NDE accounts on YouTube, and I read a couple of articles, but I've not found any that mention an awakening yet. I look forward to hearing from you, but please don't make a special trip somewhere if it's not convenient. 

C. Cat

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
4 months ago
739 posts

@cheshire-cat Hey there, I know the most recent place I read this was in the book (Surviving Death) by Leslie Kean. I have about three chapters to go before I finish the book and then I'll go back and re-read the section about children. I tried using my psychic homing skills to flip right to it but I guess my psychic side still needs some work. LOL I also believe that I read this several months back in the news letter I get from Coast to Coast. 

In the book surviving death it's like two sentences long but when I find it I'll tell you who said and I'll see if I can Google it for more information. Have a great weekend Cheshire!

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,295 posts

Thanks, Bill,

I love Coast to Coast and wish it weren't on at 1 am here! 

I will look up the book and also see if Leslie Kean has anything on YouTube. 

I hope your dad is doing well...

Wishing you a great weekend  too,

C. Cat

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book