Traits of Empaths

Bing
Bing
@bing
2 months ago
548 posts

Traits Of Empaths

by Christel Broedel

Empathy is the ability to read and understand people and be in-tune with or resonate with others. Sometimes it is voluntary and at other times it can be involuntary, especially for someone who is a natural empath.
Empaths are hypersensitive people and are often compassionate, considerate, and understanding of others. They have the ability to "feel" what someone else is experiencing and feeling. Many empaths are unaware of how this actually works.

They may have simply accepted long ago that they are sensitive to others.
Whether they realize it or not, empaths share many common traits with other empaths.
Empaths Sense Deep Emotions
Many people learn to hide their authentic feelings and put on a show for the outside world. An empath can often sense and relate to a person's true emotions that run deeper than what they project on the surface. Empaths have a big heart and will act compassionately to help that person express herself.
Empaths experience empathy towards family, children, friends, close associates, complete strangers, pets, plants, and even inanimate objects. Some are naturally more empathic towards animals (e.g., The Horse Whisperer), to nature, to the planetary system, to mechanical devices, to buildings, or to any variety of beings or things. Others will have a combination of some or all of these.
Empathy is not held by time or space.

Thus, an empath can feel the emotions of people and things at a distance.
Knowing Oneself Is Important
A deep sense of knowing accompanies empathy. While compassion and understanding are good virtues, they can also be problematic for an empath.
At times, it may be difficult to distinguish one's own feelings from those of others.

This is especially true when it comes to pain and suffering, which can be emotionally or physically demanding on someone who's empathic. For this reason, empaths can become reclusive at times simply because the outside world can be a great drain on their personal energy.
There are also varying levels of strength in empaths. It may be related to the individual's awareness of self or their understanding of the powers of empathy. This could also be impacted by the acceptance or non-acceptance of empathy by those associated with them, including family and peers.
Generally, those who are empathic grow up with these tendencies but do not learn about them until later in life.

Trees “have very ancient accompanying spirits that overlight and envelop them," writes William Bloom in his book Working With Angels, Fairies and Nature Spirits. "In their energy field and awareness they hold the history of all that has taken place in and around them.
This can sometimes feel poignant as well as beautiful.”
All of that helps explain why you may easily have new ideas come to your mind when you're out hiking through a forest of trees. Praying or meditating for guidance from angels while you're in the presence of trees can magnify their energy, helping you perceive angelic messages more.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

updated by @bing: 01/10/18 04:32:18PM
Caliah
Caliah
@caliah
2 months ago
2 posts

Hi Bing thank you that explains a lot about what has happened in my lifetime and Current life why I'm so exclusive towards people and like to be by myself a lot of the time and get drained very quickly being around others .

Bing
Bing
@bing
2 months ago
548 posts

Hi Caliah

Thank you for your comment.  What you have felt around the departing are the emotions and fears of others.  In crossing over there is no need for fear.  You are going HOME.  It is a place of great beauty and LOVE.  The angel of crossing over is Azrael.  You can learn more about him, and other angels, at this link.  Archangels and You

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Bookworm
Bookworm
@bookworm
2 months ago
90 posts
I especially love the part about trees! I have always loved trees and this helps me understand why! :)
Ruby Fox
Ruby Fox
@ruby-fox
2 months ago
66 posts

Fear is false evidence appearing real

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
578 posts

@bing:

I continue to enjoy your posts. Thank you for sharing.

Shevone
Shevone
@shevone
2 months ago
7 posts

@hop-daddy: Thank you so much for sharing the link

@bing : thank you for the insight, this also clears up a lot for me.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book