Past Life Regression Hypnotherapy Stories

To post a reply, login or signup

Bing
@bing
10 months ago
547 posts

Hi

This discussion is all about the work of two great Lightworkers, Dolores Cannon and Michael Newton. Both of these people have developed their own styles of regressive, deep hypnosis, therapy.  They are very successful therapists and are also successful authors.  They also have many students who practise their manner of therapy and I will include links to site where you can find therapists in, or near, your area. I am also including a section at the bottom with information from the channeled messages of Kryon who is channeled by Lee Carroll.

Dolores Cannon

I have been doing research for 50 years and when I discovered her books it was like hitting the mother lode of knowledge concerning the our reason for being empathic Lightworkers and why we are here at this particular time. If you are wondering which of the following titles to start with I would encourage you to begin with "The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth". It will help you understand why people are attracted to most of us and reveal their life stories; why most of us can "FEEL" the emotions of others, that you are not alone with this "gift" LOL and that there is a definite reason why we are empathic. It is also a good book to recommend to non empaths who are curious about what our enhanced ability is like and why most of humanity is not like us. It also helped answer a lot of questions about reincarnation, different theologies and beliefs, and UFO beings. The following discussion includes a list of most of her books that you can download for free in PDF versions by clicking on the titles. I urge you to save and pass this listto others, as well as interviews that she gave. You should also pickup a copy of her latest book "The Search for Hidden Sacred Knowledge" which is a very fascinating read. There will also be a fifth and final book to "The Convoluted Universe" series.

Dolores Cannons career has spanned over 4 decades, during which she has worked with thousands of clients in regressive hypnotherapy sessions. With over 17 published books on the subject, Dolores Cannon can easily be considered one of the worlds most sought after professionals in the field. Popular subject matter touched upon in her numerous books include: past lives, extra-terrestrials, life on other planets, energy healing, famous historic figures such as Nostradamus and Jesus, abductions, and the list goes on. Each book has the tendency to bend the readers mind like a pretzel, Dolores explains.

One of her latest books, titled The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth, is an ensemble of regressive hypnotherapy client sessions which narrates a behind the scenes look at Earths current paradigm shift. During the sessions, Dolores hypnotizes her clients bringing them into the super-conscious brainwave state, one of the deepest trances one can experience. Dolores elaborated on her technique in an interview with The Edge:

I developed my own technique down through the years. Its not like any other hypnosis technique out there. We are able to contact what I call the greatest force there is, and its a source of all knowledge. I found the way to have it come through every single person that I work with, and Ive worked with thousands of people.

The results of her technique are astounding to say the least. Through the years Dolores began to notice a correlation among her client sessions, one that bridges the journey of the souls incarnating on the planet at this time.

When you see thousands and thousands of clients, as I do as a therapist and a counselor, you begin to see a common thread going through many of the cases. Earlier on, it used to be that everybody would go back to a past life and Id find some of the answers there, and then Id explore the source of all knowledge to answer all of their questions and do the healing. Just in the last five years or so, I began to see clients who werent all going into a past life on Earth. I began to find they had never been on Earth before and that they had come here directly from God, from the Source, from other planets, other dimensions, where they were light beings. Thats the common thread that I have been finding, and thats where I came up with the theory of the three waves of volunteers.

Doloress theory proposes that a series of souls are traveling from other planets and dimensions to assist Earth at this time. Many of these souls, which are of a higher vibration than the resident Earth souls, are incarnating on the planet for the first time. She affirms that the souls that have spent many lifetimes reincarnating on Earth are stuck in a karmic cycle, repeating the same patterns of mistakes and lessons which is ultimately leading to the destruction of the planet. Thus, there has been a calling for purer souls to come to Earth to cleanse and raise the planets vibration.

But now in body, these people dont have any memory of why they came. They come in and an amnesia descends on the person, losing the memory of why they are here. But this group has an energy that they have to project. It is a loving energy that will change the mindset here on Earth. It will change history, just them being here.

Throughout her clients journeys, Dolores discovered that Earth is one of the densest planets in the entire universe. A soul that incarnates here is considered brave because life on Earth is a very challenging experience to come into, especially for souls coming from higher realms and planets of a higher vibration. Nevertheless, all of her clients have the same answer when asked about their reason for coming to Earth, they simply heard the call.

The Earth is going through a major transformation, one that Doloress clients state has never happened before. For the first time, an entire planet is shifting its vibration into a new dimensional frequency. Many souls or groups of souls have experienced a shift like this in the past, (i.e., the Mayans) but never has an entire planet shifted at once. Therefore, Dolores explains, the entire Universe has front row seats to one of the grandest shows ever seen. However, help is needed, because man has polluted the planet with a vibration so dense that it threatens the survival of the planet as a whole. Dolores reveals that if the planet blows itself up, it will reverberate throughout the universe affecting and disturbing all beings. Therefore, the call for help was made, and the souls quickly jumped on the wagon to assist.

In The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth, Dolores elaborates on the three different classes of souls incarnating on Earth:

1. The First Wave: Now in their late 40s to early 60s, these volunteers are disturbed by the violence, anger and hate that they experience on Earth. They have had the hardest time adjusting to life as humans, and many of them try to commit suicide.
  2. The Second Wave: Now in their late 20s and 30s, these volunteers are more comfortable in bodies and are said to be beacons or channels of energy who can affect others just by being near them. Their mission of just sharing their energy with others means they dont have to do anything but just be.
  3. The Third Wave: The new children, many of whom are now teenagers, have all the knowledge needed to exist on the planet after the dimensional shift and transformation takes place. Their DNA is more advanced, and the greatest challenge they face is being misunderstood by humans as having a condition (ADHD) that needs to be medicated.

Interestingly, through her many client sessions Dolores has also written extensively on the lost civilization of Atlantis. She discovered that, like Atlantis, there have been numerous civilizations that have been destroyed in the past.

Each time when people got to the point when they were using energy in the wrong way and couldnt control it, they had to be stopped. And every time, everything would be reset on this planet. The civilization would go back to the primitive stages and start all over again. Thats why they dont want to have it happen this time. They dont want to start over with the planet and begin life for humanity one more time.

During a hypnotherapy session, a woman went back to Atlantis and was telling me the prime reason for Atlantis being destroyed. I was told that there were scientists at the time of Atlantis. There were others who were fooling around with what they called Dark Matter. I was told that this is the same thing scientists are doing now when they are fooling around with what we call Anti-Matter. They said we have to know this, because the scientists are doing the same thing now.

TheLarge Hadron Colliderexperiment in Switzerland is the same thing. They are messing around with Anti-Matter. The scientists who are now fooling around with the Collider experiment dont have any idea what they are really doing, and its very dangerous.

If those experiments had continued at that time in Atlantis, it would have broken down the grid of the planet, causing an implosion of the Earth, and it would have reverberated to the point where it would have broken the grids down of the entire Universe. But they stopped it before it got to that point, but destruction took place.

When asked about peoples criticism of her work, Dolores says she finds humor in peoples remarks stating she is a great science fiction writer.

Theres no way on Earth I could make this stuff up. I have [17] books out there now, and all of it has come through the cases I have worked on with the average person just walking in off the street. I did not know these people until they came through the door of my office, from every walk of life you can imagine: CEOs of companies, professors of colleges, priests, shamans, and many ordinary people. I have not found anyone who has not had a past life. When I began writing The Convoluted Universe series, I wondered if anybody out there would be able to understand it, because I said that book is for people who want their minds bent like pretzels. People when they read it say, I know this and I dont know how I know it, but I know it and I know its true.

In the final segment of her interview with The Edge, Dolores was asked if there were any final thoughts she wanted to leave people with regarding the shift in consciousness.

We are moving into a new frequency, a new dimension where it is going to be the New Earth, and its going to be extremely beautiful. They have described it in the books the beautiful colors, that everything is total love.

Were moving away from the negativity of the Old Earth, and its going to be a complete turnaround, beyond belief, and were all going there now. The New Earth is where its at. The Bible in the Book of Revelations talks about the New Heaven and the New Earth. Thats the same thing were having now. Its just that St. John, when he had the vision on the Isle of Pathos, didnt realize it was going to take another couple of thousand years before it was going to happen.

The most important thing is that we are living in the most important time in the history of the Universe, and its very important to be here now. There are thousands of souls who want to be here to experience this even if they can just be here for a few hours. They say even if theyre born and die right away, they can say, I was there when this occurred. This is how important this is to the entire Universe. So, youre living in a very wonderful time that will never be repeated again.

Dolores Cannon Books In PDF

The following links used to take you to a site where you could read the books in PDF, but that site is now gone. However, I did find another even better site called "Good Reads" which is like an online library that you can join for free and it is really good. Just click on the above blue link and you will go right there. I left the book titles in an order that I think will be the best for your information especially if you are new to the EC or Dolores's books. If you find that some of these links do not work please let me know asap as sometimes the links are deleted from the internet. I will then replace it with another or a link to a video on the topic.

The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth

The Custodians

The Convoluted Universe Book 1

The Convoluted Universe Book 2

The Convoluted Universe Book 3

The Convoluted Universe Book 4

Between Death and Life

Jesus and the Essenes

Keepers of the Garden

Videos

You can see a list of her videos at my YouTube channel 1111Angels at this link below, as well as others by Brian Weiss another regressive hypnotherapist.

Dolores Cannon

You can find a Dolores Cannon QHHT therapist at the following link. There are 3 levels of expertise and you can find a therapist in an area near you by entering your information at the bottom of the page of the following link.

QHHT  Therapists

Dr. Michael Newton

Michael Newton, Ph.D is the Founder of The Newton Institute for Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy (TNI) and served as the first President from 2002-2005. Our organization briefly began as the Society for Spiritual Regression (SSR) and then evolved into The Newton Institute to honor its Founder in 2005.

Dr. Newton continues to serve on the TNI Board. He holds a doctorate in Counseling Psychology, is a certified Master Hypnotherapist and is a member of the American Counseling Association. He has been on the faculty of higher educational institutions as a teacher and counselor while also active in private practice. In addition, Dr. Newton has been a corporate consultant and worked as a behavioral counselor and group therapy director for community mental health centers and spiritual renewal organizations in cooperation with hospital and social service agencies. He has been a hypnotherapist for over 50 years and a LBL therapist for over 40 years. He is considered a pioneer in uncovering the mysteries about life after death through the use of Spiritual Regression.

Dr. Newton is the author of three best selling books, Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives (1994), Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives (2000) and Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy (2004) published by Llewellyn. These books have been translated into over 25 languages. In 2001 his second book was awarded “Metaphysical Book of the Year” by the independent publishers association at their annual Book Exposition of America meeting. He is also the editor of the latest release Memories of the Afterlife (2009), which includes intriguing case studies written by members of TNI’s growing global network of Life Between Lives Therapists.

Dr. Newton has appeared on numerous radio and television shows and was an active speaker on the lecture circuit before his retirement, sharing his discoveries and beliefs about our immortal life in the spirit world. He is now retired from active practice, devoting his time to TNI, as an advisor to the Board and the training programs

Here is the link to finding highly trained therapists in the method used by Dr. Newton.  When you go to the site you will see a form that you can fill out at the bottom of the page.  It is not necessary to enter a therapists name or location if you don't know of one. Just enter your location, country and language and the program will locate the nearest

Newton Institute Therapists

Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives by Michael Newton

Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives by Michael Newton, Becky Zins

Memories of the Afterlife: Life-Between-Lives Stories of Personal Transformation

You can also find PDF download versions of his books at this link.

Michael Newton Books PDF

Videos

Interview with Dr. Michael Newton #1

Interview with Dr. Michael Newton #2

KRYON

I also recommend that you listen to the channeled messages of Kryon. Kryon is a entity of Light and Love and is channeled through Lee Carroll. Here is a link to the Kryon Videos  on my YouTube channel 1111Angels along with a link to the Kryon website where you can have access to the library of videos as well as transcripts of the talks. The third link is to the Lightworkers Handbook series by Kryon which is a very valuable source of information for those who are new to the Awakening. It will really help you to better understand what you are experiencing and why and is something that you can view or download for free.

I highly recommend that you pick up some of the Kryon series of books. The ones pertaining to this time frame from the beginning of the millennium start with book 10 and then move forward.  If you have children who are empathic or highly sensitive I recommend that you pick up the 3 book series on Indigo children.  You can find this information at the Kryon books link below

Kryon Home Page

Lightworkers Handbook

Kryon Books

I hope that all of this information is helpful to you and if you need further help please feel free to contact me at any time. 

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

updated by @bing: 06/04/17 10:07:45AM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
10 months ago
726 posts
@bing
Thank you for such a comprehensive listing of books and links. I have already read a lot of Delores's books....love her work.
Blessings
Hermes.V
@hermes
10 months ago
104 posts
Thank you @bing.
I was searching for this post just yesterday.
I always appreciate good coincidences.
I listened to some kryon videos, simply amazing.
Bing
@bing
10 months ago
547 posts

HI Hermes and Cat Whisperer

Thank you for the feedback.   If you have any questions about this or any other subject please just let me know and I'll do some research for you for free.  Know that we are making a difference. 

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing 

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

I've read Dolores' Three Waves and I'm now onto The Custodians. Simply amazing books! Thanks for the great suggestions, Bing!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book