What do you do if you know things but no one believes you?

To post a reply, login or signup

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts
Hi,I'm going through an intense transformation and I feel super alone and unique. I'm ascending very rapidly, though I'm not trying. My abilities are showing themselves on their own. It appears that I have a lot of abilities with the likelihood of having all psychic/spiritual abilities. My frequency is vibrating so high, I often don't feel like I'm in this world, and I certainly can't relate closely to anyone I talk to, not even people who are awakening.I am fine and happy being me but when I express it, I get negative vibes and then I question myself because I need people to relate to.Additionally, I see the horrific state of the world, as well as a vision for change, but I am completely overwhelmed by my ideas and feeling isolated that I'm struggling to make anything happen and feel like I'm losing my grip on my sanity. If I do not have a way to start applying my ideas, I feel I will drive myself insane with all my thoughts. I am very bright in multiple types of knowledge, study, experience, and now knowing, as well as through meditation and contemplation. My mind seems to be overflowed with knowledge and ideas and no way to apply them. I believe I am a superhuman of sorts or an angel or possibly more. I am definitely an old soul. I have a high IQ as a human and a very good memory for learning. I also have been through so many changes and experiences in my life. I can easily see from other perspectives and I'm very open-minded and accepting to other ideas and perspectives, to the point that I know that I am likely wrong, because I am human. I feel that I can see so much more vastly than most. I just now looked up some terms I've picked up on online (shaman, sage, profit) and I feel I have the ability of all. I am also an empath (people, animals, plants), a natural healer (reiki), psychic, telepathic, channeler, medium, paranormal, kinesthetic, and generally connected to everyone and everything and have the ability to see/know a lot more than most.I'm all of this and yet I'm disabled and feel I can't do anything with this greatness inside me, so people must think I'm crazy. Maybe I am but I don't think so. I just want to find a place where I'll feel at home so that I can let out some of my ideas and help others. I know I can't live in seclusion because I keep having the desire to reach out and connect with people. Being introverted is killing me slowly and driving me insane :(I feel like I'm a pioneer with no way to get my ideas across constructively and no like mind. I feel like my perspective is so much higher that no one relates to me. Though at this point I've let go of most of my ego, so it's not a better than issue. It's feeling grossly intelligent, empathic, and spiritual to the point that I can't relate to anyone here. I feel more like God than a human. I say that humbly and with humility. But at the same time, I don't want my intelligence to be tested, because I don't want to be a guinea pig, or even a leader. I'm fine with just existing but I keep wanting to connect with others and then feel horribly drained after, because I feel it's pointless to try to talk when people don't understand. So I feel like an oddball in my town.I could go on, but I'll leave it at that because this is very draining and painful physically to write all of this.Loving light,Lotusfly
updated by @lotusfly: 05/11/17 09:04:11PM
Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
last year
100 posts
Sometimes in life you'll have to deal with people who don't understand you. Sometimes none might. But that doesn't mean you are wrong. Don't stop believing in yourself. Understand that not everyone may have reached your level of ascension. So they may not understand you. That is OK. You don't have to have everyone believe in you to make a difference. Help people out however your can be it small or big. You said it feels frustrating not to help people, but there is always something you'd can do. If you can't help a hundred people help one, like mother Teresa said. :) I know it's draining when someone can't understand you, but until they reach your label of understanding they may not. Just do what can! :)
Ecila
@ecila
last year
898 posts

By writing you are already finding a way to ground some of your thoughts, and you are a good writer, so maybe do lots more of that while all those thoughts are coming into your head. Those episodes might not last, so write down what you have now. It's easy to self-publish these days...you could start a book. Spiritual insights won't keep coming if they aren't somehow grounded and there can be a real danger on many paths of advancing too quickly. Grounding it all will keep you balanced. If you are doing lots of meditation, you probably should slow down or stop for a while. Just do some normal things for a while like go out with some friends, out to eat, walk in the park, movies, go to the gym, baths in epsom salts...take a break. People probably won't understand so be careful what you share. Take it easy:)

Paul
@paul
last year
916 posts

You are dealing with the remnants of the old system and its dying thrashes. I can tell you the hour is very very very late. The old construct known as Hell is being dismantled as I type and will no longer be able to capture and trap souls in transition. If you think this is it, I have to tell you that the last wave-x was mild compared to what is already on ts way. Disclosure is just around the corner and a global reset of financial systems is well on its way. There are many signs for those that know where to look and understand. I recommend you concentrate on your own path and increasing your own vibration. Do not waste time on those that resist it. That is their choice.

Dice
@dice
last year
284 posts

Keep a journal.I am not keen on tests myself~never have been. There is a place of balance and the way you use your words can make a huge difference. Just having this site helps SO much. You will find your niche' as it were. You can notice words used everyday that people just say without thinking. These words are your outlet. They are common, but effective.

Good Meditation time and writing everything down will give you a chance to connect with your inner truths and providefocus on where to start. One repeating comment is the feeling of isolation. You need to ask for guidance on howto proceed. If you focus too hard on everything you do not haveit can weigh you down. Focus on the little things and build a good groundwork. There are many tools and resources that the EC offers to aid you. Keep revisiting the Survival Guide :)

Say one thing outloud that you are grateful for each day. You can say this to someone else, or it can be for you only. If I get into a heavy place where negativety likes to seep in.. Ifeel it and let it go through my feet. Learning to let all feelings flow through you is important.I had to get rid of tv and focus on what was out my back door first.Some of the best advice I gotyears ago was to turn off the tv.Although it took me some time to do this..it happened at the best time. Small changes can make a huge difference. Back to basics.

I have heardindividualssay this and I think it is true." Sometimes you need to power down". Take up some free writing or other form of expression. You can do this!

Dice

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
last year
484 posts
Unfortunately, most people won't understand what you're feeling unless they've felt it. And if they don't understand, how do you help? I really don't know the answer to that despite trying to figure it out for well over a year now. What I've learned though, is sometimes I will do something and it just feels "right". It feels like I helped in some way. I don't know the terminology to describe these "things" I do, but when I do them, it kind of releases some of that built up pressure I feel from the pressing need to "help".I share this with a word of caution though (and these are my PERSONAL beliefs), by "helping" I don't mean forcing or manipulating others emotions in hopes of helping them some way. I think that does more harm than good. I've gotten to the point in my abilities now where sometimes I will feel that something is off, and then I do this thing with source energy to help and make it feel better. Like I said, I don't know the terminology for what it is exactly that I do, so I'm sorry if none of that made sense. I hope you find this community helpful. <3
last year
159 posts

You know, you actually clarified a very important point for me. You have expressed it in a way that I can identify that is my own problem.

`The questioning of self because having no one to relate to`.... I never really saw it that way before, I always wondered why I questioned myself so much, simple but, never saw it.

The greatness inside you is overwhelming, what is it there for, if nothing can be done?

I believe it is because we are all supposed to be on that level, yet very few are.

If we all felt it we would all be on the same vibration and bizarrely it would be less overwhelming.... The reason (at least in the workings of my mind) is that the world around you does not understand itself and therefore sharing it is almost an impossibility - We are all the same existence after all and, everyone oblivious to it is pulling you back (and they don`t even know it), the ignorance (and deliberation) of this planet is extremely damaging and why the everything is just so damned difficult.

Feeling more like a God than a human - Non religiously I refer back to the biblical messages of the christ mind - It is not crazy to believe it, it is merely a process

`Be not conformed of this world, be transformed in the renewing of your mind, know what is acceptable, good and perfect, in the will of I Am`

- The passage says God but, any reference to Lord/God/Yaweh/Jesus etc, is a translation of Hebrew/Aramaic `I Am`

The I Am is the most important message within all scripture. Even traveling to the French language JE SUIS - and the incredibly exclusive to the rich and powerful.... Jesuit society (The I Am society)..... The New Testament is fantastic concerning I Am (Jesuis/Jesus) speaking - He is the higher vibration and God like self that we all are - yet we havent quite reached yet...... Everything said is far from dogmatic, all is reference to the higher self and thought process... rambling again :)

You are not crazy! Not being able to relate is not crazy, as for your intelligence to be tested, I personally believe it would not be tested but, crushed. Science and Religion both invented to disprove spirituality and understanding the self, both would bully and mock to a point of despair - Feeling alone I believe a deliberated means to have you doubt yourself.... You are a danger and threat (esp if believed and had others follow your transformation)

I do not know any answers as such to feeling less alone, only that you always remember you are within a process :)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

I know I am right. And I'm such a good person underneath all this conditioning. I'm trying to shed these personality traits and behaviors I've picked up over the years, and release these thoughts, ideas, and emotions that I've held in my whole life. I was so shy as a kid, I was afraid to introduce myself to anyone. I have such a good heart and so much personal power, but I need to believe in me :) It's so hard sometimes though, since I've lived my whole life concerned about others. My whole family and the whole world seems to be that way (concerned with what others think or fearful of others or judgmental, and I feel like I absorbed their perspective from being around them though it's not mine and I know that, because I've shed the perspective but I'm feeling their vibes still). I've never done anything intentionally wrong or harmful to another (I have a huge conscience), but I have this tendency to worry about what others think (because I'm sensitive to their expressions, body language, innuendos, etc.), afraid of hurting others, and believe the vibes I get from others, as if they are more important than my own. I've lived my life so concerned with rubbing others the wrong way, and when I do try to be myself in public or to others I know, I sometimes get odd looks or some people actually voice their concern. But I also get positive feedback too sometimes. Some people seem amazed (in a good way) by my free behavior and spreading the light. I'm just not in the majority and I understand why. I'm not living according to the clock hardly anymore and I don't have much societal responsibility, which allows me to see society from an "outside" perspective. I hope to change it someday and I have such a huge, beautiful vision for the world, but you're right that people simply don't understand because they can't; they simply can't see my way and they only see different and odd behavior, and some want to help me and protect me but I have to help myself to grow my inner strength to survive in this world and hopefully change it, and as long as I stay true to my truth, and show no fear, they won't fear and I won't fear, and I know this :) None of the greats (Jesus, Rosa Parks, MLK, Anne Frank, John Lennon, Galileo, Moses, Noah, etc.) were in the majority. The good minority is where it's at :)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Thank you so much. I started writing a lot and it helped tremendously. When I express what goes on in my mind in a linear fashion, such as through writing, at times when I feel like I can't express it any other way, I'm able to come to a solution. I've done a ton of writing, and I'm really excited by it. I'm so happy to be writing this good stuff down because maybe someday it will help others :) The stuff just circles in my brain if I'm not able to get it out and work it out. Writing is so helpful!

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

I believe we all have our own perspective (reality, or rather, virtual reality) and have the choice on what that reality is, through our thoughts, beliefs, actions, etc. I'm very, very spiritual (live according to my intuition, have received many signs, connected to nature and the universe, the universal oneness that runs through everything, a tree hugger :), and I see that there is goodness in everything on this planet) and I have not experienced any negativity in my spiritual (virtual) reality. I'm not going to say that I won't ever or that it doesn't exist. I just don't go looking for it. I let things happen. And I go through periods where I'm really happy-go-lucky and all is well, periods where I begin to doubt myself and I see a lot of negativity, and moments in between, but I do not live a negative-based life and I don't seek out negativity and I don't look for it. I've never been scared by the spiritual world. It is only goodness to me. The world of people is more scary to me than nature or the spiritual world. I believe we only see what we want to see :) Thank you for your premonition about economic changes/reset. I have had that feeling too. Let's hope for the best!

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Yes, balance. I wish I could freely be myself and not have any responsibilities in this world, so that I could be free and happy and not feel judged during this time, but reality hits and tells me I have stuff to do and it's ruining my fun of finally expressing myself, which I've longed for for so long :( Party poopers they are, lol ;) Being in tune with my true self, and realizing that there are no limits, only those I impose upon myself, and that most of my fears are completely untrue, is liberating. I'm seeing my fear is not fact-based, only anxiety based on an assumption, and I'm slowly taking little risks to go out of my comfort zone and prove that there is less to fear in this world! Little risks, little steps, and slowly but surely I'm coming around, gaining my inner strength to survive in this world that appears harsh and unkind, but won't be so scary when I have more confidence in myself so I'll be able to make it :) I have found through writing, that I'm my own best friend. I'm such a good friend to others but haven't been one to myself. I'm doing that now - treating myself how I would treat others :) I'm amazed at this person I am and I can't believe I've been ignoring and neglecting me for so long. I've been so hard on myself and putting myself down for everything I consider "bad" (including stuff that isn't my fault or responsibility) and not even feeling good at the amazing things I have accomplished (but highlighting where I fell short or which faults I still have). I have always felt alone (unable to connect well with others), and like I was different, and it gets to me sometimes when I don't reach out. Sometimes I feel like the whole world has deserted me, but in reality it may be just that the people from my "old" life (prior to my spiritual awakening and realizing I was an empath) are leaving me because we don't "fit" anymore, and that's a good thing. I know I need to move on to my "new" life and I'm starting to and trying. I'm just struggling right now in the interim. I can see my true self and I feel super connected to my soul/spirit and god/universe (I know these are all one but I see them as slightly different parts in my life), but I'm still shedding karma (repressed emotions and issues) and growing my self-esteem to survive in this world of egos! So I guess my soul is ready to move on but my body is still transitioning... Your gratefulness advice was/is super helpful. I incorporate(d) that into my writing and my daily living and interactions with others :) I don't watch TV or the news (haven't for 5-10 years - maybe that's why I feel so different in this world, where people are afraid of their neighbor and I still believe in helping thy neighbor :) ). People seem to be trying so hard to preserve their own livelihood but don't realize that we need to help one another in order to feel safe. When I feel poor, I give and trust and live fearlessly as much as possible. Because I know poorness is a condition of the heart, not the wallet. When I begin to fear and worry and not have faith or trust, I get cold and feel sick and horrible. This world is in a chronic state of poorness from not giving to others. I've been staying away from the TV and computer and phone as much as possible, and being more active in life in the present and writing and self-care and connecting with people in the community :) And this is what feels good to me. But I need to connect outside my community too and that requires those electric/electronic means. Sigh.

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Thanks, Emmy. I do grounding/reiki/energy work and healing on myself. I'm learning how to take care of me and I see that we know ourselves best; we just need to listen and pay attention to what we need and what feels right, regardless of what we have learned or been told, because we're all individuals and there's no one else like each of us on this planet. My massage therapist told me that I know my body best, and she meant better than her. And she's right. We all know what's best for us. Just requires mindfulness, being observant of my needs and not so much trying to guess others' needs, and asking when I need help and hoping others will do the same. I've started to help by little things and one of those was looking into volunteering at places I believe are helpful for the world I want to live in. Thank you for your insight :) It made me realize that I may understand other perspectives I've experienced but no one will understand mine if they haven't experienced similar. There must be others though :)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Thank you, Love Light Giver. I still question and feel weirded by the word God, simply because I wasn't brought up religious and both my parents reject it. Plus, I half of me is very intellectual, so my ego kicks in and says, "but what is the basis for this idea?" I used to be so turned off by religion when I was an atheist/asleep (due to hard times, nervous breakdown, medication, and living a life not for me), that the mention of "God" used to irk me! Now it still rubs me slightly weird, just because I get this huge image of Jesus Christ himself when I hear the word and that is not my preferred interpretation of "God." So it's hard for me to comprehend sometimes, that something almighty, a power greater than myself, is running the show. It's even harder, a lot of times, to go with the flow of that universal power/oneness/energy that I'm powerless against and I literally hurt in my muscles and bones and ache in my heart when I don't listen to it. When I do things that aren't me, because I feel like I should. I beat myself up every time I do something that is not in line with my soul. But why am I beating me up for something that runs through my veins from numerous generations and thousands (or rather, millions) of years (all of time). Why do I hold my one self accountable and to blame for all this past pain, like I'm punishing myself for something I can't help, for everyone who has and does exist on this planet. Taking the pain out on me, my self, because I'm unable to do anything about it? I'm literally beating myself up each time I see someone act not according to the truth, because I feel like I should be doing something about it. So when they upset me, I'm doubling that and hating myself for not acting according to my truths. And my family and some locals further instill the belief that there is something wrong with me when they actually make a comment and then I crumble because I cannot take all that pressure. I can take myself being mean to myself but not others being mean to me. It just confirms my belief that I'm worthless.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book