The Empathic Experience

To post a reply, login or signup

Bing
@bing
5 years ago
547 posts

Hi

The following is a direct link to the Doctoral Thesis of the founder of the EC, Elise Lebeau. It took her four years to put together andis titled,

"A Review of the Biological, Psychological and Spiritual Basis of the Empath Experience."

http://www.eliselebeau.com/a-review-of-the-biological-psychological-and-spiritual-basis-of-the-empath-experience

I am sure that it will help you immensely to further understand the experience of being an empath and be a legitimate source of information for non-empaths to use in comprehending your abilities.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

updated by @bing: 02/23/17 01:08:50AM
Armando
@armando
5 years ago
82 posts

I just dropped by to see if anyone else has stopped in to read or comment on this wonderfully written thesis! I'm shocked no one has commented on it yet. So I'll be the first (actually the second seeing is Bing posted this lol). I think EVERYONE here could benefit from reading this and it sheds a lot of light on the physical and/or scientific aspects of what it means to be an Empath. I've said it once and I'll say it again, thank you so much Elise! We are lucky and truly blessed to have you on our side :-)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book