Take 30 Seconds and Change the World

To post a reply, login or signup

Bing
@bing
4 years ago
547 posts

Hi

As empaths and Lightworkers we are always looking for ways to impact the lives of those we meet ina positive manner. As the songwriter Burt Bacharach once wrote, "What the world needs now is love,sweet love. That's the only thing that there's much too little of". Here is one way that you can make a very big difference in this world and it will cost you nothing except 30 seconds of your time everyday. All costs are covered by corporate sponsors and there is no connection to spam mail.

If you click on the following link to "Greater Good"

http://greatergood.com/

you will then find that if you just click on the "Click Here" icon this will help a very worth cause. Close to the top on the right hand side you will see a place to enter your email address for daily reminders to use your click to help this worthy cause. You will also noticenear the top of the page other sites listed such as "Animals", "Diabetes", "Rain Forest", "Literacy", "Breast Cancer", "Hunger" etc... . You can click on these iconsand your vote will help each of these groups. Each time you click a corporate sponsor will feed hungry children, feed shelter animals, feed and cloth disabled veterans, provide books and education to other countries, help protect the rain forest, provide funds to diabetes, breast cancer, andautismresearch. These are all great causes and these little clicks that you will make really make a big difference in the lives of those affected. You can even make a bigger difference by visiting their online store and make a purchase. There are many great one of a kind items. There is no such thing as a little act of kindness. I do this every morning and it starts my day on a great note of Light and Love. If you wish to forward this to others that you know feel free to do so.

As Gandhi once said, "Become the change that you wish to see". May Divine Truth travel with my words. Thank you.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

updated by @bing: 03/15/17 02:35:59AM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book