Signs of Angels in Your Life

To post a reply, login or signup

Bing
@bing
4 years ago
547 posts

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcQOsIAq2NPGui529kh0q

Hi

As many people begin to awaken to the spiritual realm they start to have coincidences happen to them that were not previously part of their lives. This probably has happened to you. I am including a list of incidences that are common to people who are awakening to a greater presence of the celestial realms in their lives. At first we are naturally skeptical or put this off to coincidence. However, as the pattern becomes very apparent and repetitive you have to logically conclude that something else is happening in your life. It can be a little unsettling at first to realize that your prayers are being answered and that a personal one on one interaction with the celestial realm is happening to you. It is one thing to pray to our creator and angels and it is quite another thing to have someone return your call. I am including a list put together by Doreen Virtue from her book "Signs from Above" on what you can expect to happen when you ask for a deeper connection to the angelic realms.

Signs are repetitive,out of the ordinary, personally meaningful, and timed to coincide with your prayers or questions that you've posed to the Divine. There are two steps to experiencing signs from above:

(1) believe in them, and

(2) notice them. Amazing life transformations occur when we learn to see and use the messages the angels give us in everyday life, in all situations, big or small.

For God commands the Angels to guard you in all ways. ~ Psalm 91:11

Clouds

Signs from Angels

Clouds are heavenly bodies of moisture, hovering above us like protective angels as they float around our world. Angels love to use these natural wonders to show us signs because they can be shaped in any fashion and are spectacular to look at. Clouds are one of the most common ways that we receive I love you messages from Heaven. The angels' clouds are physical signs that theyre with us around the clock.

Feathers

Signs from Angels

Feathers may be the ultimate angelic sign. Although feathers come in all different sizes and colors, they're amazing signs because they're directly connected with the thought, prayer, or question that you had in mind. Rarely will you find one left by the angels without knowing what it means. Either youll come across it while thinking about something or you'll immediately sense the association upon finding it. The angels will bring you feathers and other signs in a way tailor-made to your own level of faith.

Music

Signs from Angels

The angels often send their messages through the sound and power of music. It seems that almost everywhere we go, silence is replaced with music in one form or another. Pay attention, as recurring songs (or a series of songs sharing a theme) are almost always a sign from above. In addition to offering a connection to Heaven, music delivers very direct messages and signs. For instance, the title or lyrics of a song that you hear repetitively offers a chance to receive specific guidance from your angels.

Pennies

Signs from Angels

Coins, or currency in general, are often used by the angels to show us messages or give us guidance. All aspects of this type of sign have specific relevance to you and your path, including the time and place you find the coin, its denominations, the message written on it, and the material it's made. The next time you find a coin on the ground, know that it was purposely placed in your path. The gift of a coin helps us feel supported--financially, emotionally, spiritually, and physically.

Rainbows

Signs from Angels

Since the time of Noah's ark, rainbows have been symbolic of God's promise of love, care, support, and protection. When you ask the angels for a sign and you see a rainbow, it signals that your entire situation is being taken care of by them. Albino rainbows, double rainbows, and moonbows (rainbows appearing at night under the moonlight) are all so unusual that they leave no doubt as to their significance. Rainbows are not only signs, but also gifts of encouragement and guidance from the other side

Voices

Signs from Angels

When there's an impending emergency or an excess of personal stress, the only way that the angels can ensure you'll hear them is through direct verbal communication. And if the angels talk, there's no doubt as to their message and meaning, and you should definitely listen. Hearing your name called by a disembodied voice is actually a common experience. This happens to most people as they're awakening from sleep, since that's when we're most open to hearing the angels. The voice of God and the angels is that of love and wisdom. When they speak up, it's loud, clear, and unmistakable

Numbers

Signs from Angels

Numbers are often the most interesting--and sometimes, puzzling--signs to receive from the angels. Sequences appear in recurring patterns, and if you don't know what youre looking at, it can feel as if someone or something is out to confuse you. Numbers signs come from all over. When you see repeating numbers in your life, ask your angels what they mean or look them up in the book

Angel Numbers 101

. Numbers can also give us the courage we need to move forward and grow in our lives.

I personally see the numbers all of the time and have a large collection of "Pennies from Heaven" in the form of pennies, dimes, nickels, quarters, etc... , as well as a few feathers that I have found in the oddest places. Always remember that the angels are just waiting for you to contact them. They will always help you if youask them to. I hope thatthis article has helped you realize that you havenothing to fear and everything to gain byrecognizing the presence of the angelic realm reaching out to you and wishing to increase the levels of Light, Life and Love in your life here in this world.Not everyone will understand the changes that you are experiencing and going through. Know that you are special, are loved by the Divine, and are walking in the Light.

Throw somelove into the wind.

Bing

updated by @bing: 05/09/17 12:39:12AM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 years ago
1,185 posts

Bing,

Thank you, this is so timely for me! I have been asking for the Angels to help me for awhile now, since every area of my life is a mess, and I've been feeling like I am being ignored, but the other night, I went outside for a minute and there was the most magnificent double rainbow I'd ever seen. Rainbows are not common where I live either. I have seen maybe 4 of them in 33 years of living here. Knowing that rainbows mean they are handling your "entire situation" makes perfect sense with so many things going wrong. This makes me feel encouraged.

... nothing but the smile .... :-)

Bing
@bing
3 years ago
547 posts

Hi Kat

That is really interesting. Thanks for the picture and information. Our friends in High Places sometimes send us some interesting things.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Bing
@bing
3 years ago
547 posts

Hi Joshua

You will see 44 attached to other numbers as well and may even see the 11's and 44's attached to sales slips, licence plates, house numbers, and other items that "just happen" to drop into your day "just by coincidence". LOL As Sherlock Holmes said, "when you eliminate the impossible whatever is left, however improbable, must be the truth." If I can ever be of help please feel free to contact me.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Hi Bing,

Thank you for refering me to this:) I have seen so many feathers lately on my property, and before now, even though there are lots of birds here, it was very rare to see any feathers at all! This makes a lot of sense now and is very comforting:)

Love,

Equus Aquarius

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book