Indigo, Crystal, and Starseed People

To post a reply, login or signup

Bing
@bing
6 years ago
547 posts

Hi

This is anarticle about Indigo, Crystal, and Starseedpeople also known as the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd waves of volunteers.This article is undergoing revision as I am learning more and more about this subject. Included below you will find some videos that will connect to a lot of what you have been feeling about yourself as an empath and will supply answers to why you are empathic and why you are here in this world at this particular time.

While doing research for someone I "just happened" to "find" this information on Adam who is a very highly evolved spirit in the form of this young boy who is very interested in crystal energy and its use. Just click on the link and it will take you to his home page where you can watch his videos and learn more about this amazing young man.

Adam, The Crystal Grid Maker

I strongly suggest that you purchase the following books by Dolores Cannon,"The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth" and "The Convoluted Universeseries, read them, and keep them in your own personal libraryas they are very pertinent to our lives as empaths and the coming Ascension.I am also including links to PDF versions of these books. You can also find a topic devoted to Dolores Cannon in the Library of Inspirationwhere you will findPDF links to most of Dolores's books and many of herYouTube videos.Doloreshas been practising hypnotherapy for over 45 years and is the author of 17 books that deal with whatshe has foundout from her clients concerning empathic people, the increase in the frequency of our world, that speeding upfeeling that many of us are talking about and the sensethat"something" is going on; something is coming" that is common in our forums. The first link in the following series is to a video of Dolores Cannon explaining "The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth"

Belowyou will find a great link to the online radio station 1111 Talk Radio by Simran Singh. If you follow the link you will see that you can also apply for the free 1111 Magazine to be sent to you by email. It is full of great information and will help you to open your gift and realize that there are many other enlightened people seeking to raise the levels of Light, Life and Love in this world. You can also access past broadcasts. The discussed topic on this particular programis called "Children of the Fifth World" and is all about the new generation of children. Perhaps you are one of them. Here is the interview and the link.

Children of The Fifth World

Included beloware articles written by Doreen Virtue and Jennifer Hoffman on this subject. These are a new breed of human and are an upgrade of the past models! Some of these people have two extra genes in their make up that allows them to "see" and "feel" more than their forbearers. These new type of personsare coming into incarnation right now, andare the next step of human evolution. These people have genetic upgrades in their DNA and RNA. As well, they carry new energies, paradigms, ways of thinking and feeling. They hold great hope for the future possibilities of mankind. Most of us are familiar with the concept of Indigo Children, but many Indigosare already adults and have never realized anything about their abilities or why they dont seem to fit in with normal folks ! Have you ever had the feeling that you are waiting for whoever dropped you off to come and pick you up? Ok, this isnt funny anymore! You can come and get me! These people are nuts! Well, welcome to being empathic.

This change in the vibration of our planet started with other gifted people in the previous century (Edgar Cayce, Geoffrey Hodson, George Barnard), and has continually increased in intensity and frequency since the 1970s. With the commencement of The Correcting Time the influx of Indigo and Crystal children has become a flood. We are in an intense period of planetary vibrational healing, cleansing and vibrational elevation. We are once again being connected to The Source of All. The lights are being turned back on as people are beginning to remember who we are, what we are, and why we are here.

WhoSpirits of Light having a material experience.

What Empaths and Lightworkers whose vibrational frequency, along with that of this world, is transitioning to a higher level.

Why To Be the Lightand elevate the levels of Light, Life and Love by our actions, presence and instilling the realization that we are not separate entities, but ONE in the Light.

More and more people areAwakening and receiving the 11:11 time code activationprompts, get chills across their backs and shoulders without goose bumps, and have intenseshort bursts ofringing in their earsas the increase of Lightworkers and enlightened people begin to overflow into everyday life. These signs are celestial an angelic in nature and source and are happening to millions of people from all walks of life all over the world. As Sherlock Holmes once said, "When you remove the impossible, whatever is left, however improbable must be the truth." The time of fear, hatred, religious fanaticism and tribalistic nationalism is coming to a close. Although this will take us some time to realize, the world is once again on the path to Life, Light and Love. The new ones are here and the healing has begun. You are going to read some articles from Kate Spencer, Doreen Virtue and Jennifer Hoffman below that I feel will help to reassure you that you are indeed here for a reason and are not alone.

Could you be a Starseed?

When I first woke up I felt different to most other people.

Probably like some of you reading this right at this moment, I have abilities that are out of the norm for many people to believe and understand.

At first I thought I was a weirdo, but as I started to read more and connect with others like me, I started to see these abilities as the gifts that they actually were.

Thankfully I no longer squirm when I talk about the fact that I can read other peoples energy, either in person or remotely. I am ok with the fact that I get psychic insights and I can astral travel.

I like it that I can access parts of me in other time, space and dimension in order to heal past life wounds and aspects of my soul that might be trapped in fear or trauma.

And I LOVE it that I can help other people to do the same.

Many of us have come to earth as awakened or awakening souls from other star systems to help with the consciousness shift that is happening on earth.Some as Walk Ins and some born straight into the physical as babies, but all of us are on a mission to help humanity at this crucial time.

Could you be a Starseed?

So how do you know if you are a Starseed?

Here are some of the things that you can look for:-

1. A feeling that you dont fit in here on earth.
  2. You feel homesick when you look at the stars.
  3. You have natural abilities like healing or channelling.
  4. You tend to take a conscious approach to life and are less judgemental than people around you.
  5. You do not like religious dogma but have a strong spiritual belief.
  6. You believe we are all equal.
  7. You have respect for the earth and animal kingdom.
  8. You reject violence if any kind and sometimes cant watch the news.
  9. You feel a resonance with movies like Avatar, K-Pax and Powder.
  10. You have an interest in ancient sites on the earth where the veil is thinner.
  11. You love your earth family but sometimes feel adopted.
  12. You are hungry for knowledge about different esoteric subjects.
  13. You can feel how others feel or know what they are going to say.
  14. You dont understand racism, sexism or any oppressive attitudes.
  15. You think you have had flashes of awareness of yourself in other places.
  16. You know you are here for a reason.

Youre not going crazy if you answered yes to any or all of these!

But what can you do to help you to live a human life on the earth?First of all know that you are not alone.

I receive so many messages from people through my Facebook page asking me why they feel different to others. Secondly know that its ok to be different, we are here on a mission and we all chose to come at this time. You are meant to be here and you are meant to be you.

Thirdly, find your tribe. Set an intention that you are connecting with people that are like you and that will be in resonance with who you are. Send out a message to the universe that you want to meet with your soul group and lightworker colleagues here in the third dimension, and then be open to signs and synchronicities that come your way.

I hope this helps those of you especially who feel like a square peg in a round hole, remember that you are perfect as you are and that we are all in this together.

Love Kate x

The Angels & The New Children of Light

by Dr. Doreen Virtue

There is a new "breed" of humans among us, according to the angels. They are highly psychic, strong-willed, extremely imaginative, and they are here to usher in the new age of peace. These powerful and intuitive people have little tolerance for dishonesty, and they don't know how to cope with pointless discussions or meaningless tasks. After all, their souls elected to incarnate on Earth at this time so that they could teach others about the importance of speaking truthfully and living in harmony.

Who are all these mystery people? They are frequently referred to as "Children of the Light," "Millennium Children," and "Indigo Children." They are people who were born in the 1980s and 90s, so that they could reach adulthood by 2012, the predicted time of the new age of peace. An entire book, to which I am a contributing author, is available through Hay House. It is called, Indigo Children by Lee Carroll and Jan Tober.

The trouble is, these children are growing up in the tail-end of the old energy in which people still lie to each other, still compete because of a belief in limited resources, and engage in meaningless activities. Without coping skills to deal with these residues of our soon-to-be-former civilization, these children feel raw and vulnerable.

For example, let's say Bobbie is a nine-year-old Child of the Light. As a youngster, he saw angels and communicated clearly with them. He often sees visions of the future, and makes "psychic predictions to friends and family which prove accurate. Bobbie is outspoken, and doesn't mind sharing his opinion when he feels an injustice has occurred.

At school, Bobbie has difficulty coping with what he perceives to be meaningless activities. He knows, deep in his soul, that the current educational system will be replaced with one more applicable to everyday living. Yet, he is living in the age of the current educational system, and must find a way to cope. Fortunately, many of Bobbie's peers feel exactly the same way, since they too, are Children of the Light. So at least, Bobbie doesn't feel all alone.

Bobbie intuitively knows that he has a big purpose to accomplish in this lifetime. He senses that he is going to help many people, yet he's not quite sure how that will happen. All he knows is that, whenever he wakes up, he feels like his soul has traveled to a faraway school where he's taught things that truly interest him and that seem highly meaningful. Things like the geometric basis of matter, the universal laws of cause and effect, and studies on the probably futures of Earth and mankind.

In contrast, learning about Christopher Columbus and grammar seems inconsequential to Bobbie. He feels bored and restless, and his attention wanders. Finally, his teacher sends Bobbie to the school psychologist who refers him to a medical doctor for evaluation. The diagnosis is quick and swift: attention deficit disorder. His mother fills Bobbie's Ritalin prescription on the way home.

Bobbie does feel better while taking the drug. Things don't quite seem to matter to him as much, as long as he's taking his Ritalin. The drug makes Bobbie less irritated at the fact his homework assignments are irrelevant to his life's purpose. In fact, Ritalin makes Bobbie not care about a lot of things, like talking to angels and engaging in soul traveling at night. Thanks to his diagnosis and prescription, Bobbie is now just like a normal person who cant remember his mission in life.

It's About Integrity

The angels say the years preceding and immediately following the millennium are centered around us learning about integrity. In other words, our collective current life's mission is to be true to ourselves. It also means being true to others, and that includes our children.

A decade or so ago, we psychologists warned parents not to confuse friendship with parenting. We lectured parents against having heart-to-heart discussions with their children, lest they "parentify" their youngsters (meaning giving the children information which they were too young to handle).

Yet, the new millennium children require emotional and conversational intimacy with others. They thrive on honesty! If a Child of the Light feels that something is wrong, for example, in her parent's marriage, it's destructive for the parents to cover up this fact. It is so much healthier for parents to openly discuss (using terms and phrases that are age-appropriate to the child) the situation, than to have the child believe she is crazy for having feelings that run counter to what her parents are saying.

The angels have very strong opinions about these children, partly because the angels feel protective of them. Angels guard Children of the Light to ensure that their mission is completed. They say, "Listen well, parents of the nineties. You, too, have an exceedingly important mission to fulfill. You must ensure your children stay intuitive and they stay very close to nature. Don't push them to succeed at the expense of losing their soul purpose. For our purpose is our guiding force, and without direction, your children will feel lost, alone, and afraid.

"So much better for parents to focus their children on spiritual studies, as this is their true nourishment that will ensure their growth and survival. We angels are here to help you parent, and we won't interfere or get in the way. Simply allow us to cast a new light on difficult situations, a task we complete with joy in our hearts, simply by your open invitation for us to heal. Do not ever feel that God doesn't hear your prayers, for He sends us to your side the instant that you call."

I believe angels are extra-concerned with our children. In a way, after all, our children are God's Earth angels who are here for an important mission.

Indigos & Crystals: Awake in a Sleepy World

Jennifer Hoffman

As a child I had a recurring dream in which I was the only person alive in the world. I walked through quiet streets, looking for people, but no one was there. It was a scary dream because I was very alone and there was no one to talk to or take care of me. Now, as an adult, I know that this dream related to what many Indigos and Crystals experience, being awake in a world that is partly or totally asleep. This knowing is experienced as feeling very alone, unsupported, misunderstood and without strong, deep connections to like-spirited people. By being born awake were very aware of others state of sleepiness and since were unable to connect to them, we feel very much alone. But this may be a misperception on our part because we arent necessarily here to wake them up; rather, we can give them reasons to awaken when we have the right perception of our own state of being awake.

Indigos and Crystals, both the older generations and certainly the ones born since the early 1990s were born awake, meaning that they know there is more to life and living than what we are aware of with our physical senses. Most are highly intuitive, empathic and sensitive, which is both a blessing and a challenge. A blessing because they perceive the world in a much more profound, enlightened and spirit-filled way. A challenge because they are also aware of how many people in the world are sleepy, unaware and not aware that they are not aware. And they feel they should do something about it to wake people up and make a difference in the world. But does that mean waking people up or letting them sleep until theyre ready? Who decides when its time for this to happen?

Some Indigos feel they should be the blaring alarm clock, others are more comfortable being the like the snooze button. Some Crystals wait for the world to awaken before they do anything, others lose themselves in their despair over a world that needs love but is not open to it. The challenge they, and all those who are awake, must rise to is being the difference in a world that needs to see a new path before it is willing to consider it as an option to the existing ones. Being awake makes us aware of what needs to be changed in the world. The truth we learn, which sometimes leads us into thinking our efforts are not appreciated, is that people awaken when they feel ready, and not before. Being the difference is what will wake the world up to its own potential.

We are the difference when we show the world the possibilities that are available, not by telling them they are asleep but by showing them what it is to be awake. When we present an alternative that is so compelling and so much more fulfilling than being asleep, the world will awaken because it will have a reason to (something we dont understand when were already awake). Being born awake doesnt necessarily mean that we need to tell the world its asleep until it decides to awaken from its slumber. Instead, see it as having the ability, mindset, gifts and understanding to show the world why it is much more joyful and fulfilling to be awake instead of being asleep, and the world will choose to wake up.

After reading the reviews and doing some in depth research I have put together a list of books, videos and links that I feel are the best of what is currently available on the subjects of Indigo and Crystal children. I have also taken the liberty of adding a short questionnaire from another source on some of the characteristics of what may qualify as Indigo traits.

Are you an indigo soul?
Here are some common characteristics of Indigo Souls.

Are highly intelligent though may not express it in "normal" ways, like school.
Creative and enjoy making things
Need to understand - always asking why, especially when being asked to do something
May have difficulties in school with control, repetitious learning, etc.
Often rebellious and resist authority, though they might not dare to express it
Have trouble with systems they consider broken or ineffective i.e. political, educational, medical, and legal.
Anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at "Big Brother watching you."
They feel a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world.May be stymied what to do. May have trouble identifying their path.
Frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream - 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc.
Alienation from or anger with politics - feeling your voice won't count and that the outcome really doesn't matter.
May have felt existential depression, despair, and helplessness - may suffer with the question "Why am I here".
Difficulties with mundane, menial jobs, especially in hierarchical authority structures
Prefer cooperative efforts, leadership positions, or working alone.
Deep empathy for others but are often intolerant of stupidity.
May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) or may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).
May have trouble with RAGE.
Have psychic or spiritual interest fairly young.
Had few if any Indigo role models.
Have strong intuition.
Random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder), may have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.
May have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, out of body experiences, hearing voices.
May be electrically disruptive to electrical equipment such as watches not working, electrical equipment malfunctioning and lights blowing out. May be disturbed by electrical radiations. And/or, may be addicted to electrical vibrations (computer, TV, cell phone)
Sexually are very expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality in boredom or with intention of achieving higher spiritual connection. May explore alternate types of sexuality.
Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world. May seek this through religion or spirituality, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups and books.
Feeling alone, separate or misunderstood
Your depth of feeling and thinking is often different than those around you.
Unusually sensitivities
Feel limited by the normal world around
You're a visionary with unusual hopes, aspirations and sense of purpose

Links:

For this first link go to the right hand side of the page and click on "Bringer of Light".

Bringers of Light

http://www.storywaters.tv/

Jennifer Hoffman

http://spiritlibrary.com/uriel-heals/indigos-crystals-awake-in-a-sleepy-world

http://enlighteninglife.com

Angel Therapy

http://www.angeltherapy.com/article1.php

Children of Light

http://www.childrenlights.com/Articles/the_children.htm

The Starseeds

http://spiritualnewearth.blogspot.ca/2007/08/what-are-starseeds.html

Akiane

http://www.akiane.com/akiane_life.htm http://www.starchild.co.za/what.html

Starseeds

http://starseeds.net/groups

First Wave Indigos

http://www.firstwaveindigos.com/

Indigo Kids and Crystal Children

http://naturalmedicine.suite101.com/article.cfm/indigo_kids_and_crystal_children

Info Essence Training

info@essencetraining.com

Place of Light

http://www.placeoflight.net/ http://www.childspirit.org/

Psychic Kids

http://www.psykids.net/Intuitive_CAMP/intuitive_camp.html http://www.edgarcayce.org/

Movies & Videos:

Indigo Children

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uRDR8pRfYs&feature=share

The New Children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9qV05_Jc5o

Indigo Test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=d-jEyGxxvpU&feature=fvwp

The Indigo Evolution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxvriVUk_5A

Indigo (2003)
Starring: Neale Donald Walsch, Heather Simon Director: Stephen Simon Rating: none Format: DVD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMhdm6EpLZ4&eurl=http://navclient.gmodules.com/ig/ifr?synd=navclient&oe=utf8&w=320&h=313&lang=en&country=CA&url=htt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUdZsdUgaD0&feature=related

Books:

• Anger and the Indigo Child by Diane Lancaster
  • The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth by Dolores Cannon
  • The Convoluted Universe series books 1,2,3,4, by Dolores Cannon
  • The Indigo Children: The New Kids Have Arrived by Lee Carroll and Jan Tober
  • The Complete Idiot's Guide to Indigo Children by Wendy H. Chapman and Carolyn Flynn
  • Conversations with the Children of Now: Crystal, Indigo, and Star Kids Speak About the World, Life, and the Coming 2012 Shift by Meg blackburn Losey
  • Crystal Kids P.L.A.Y.Book by Marcia Singer
  • Children of the Light by Bryan James, Kevin James, Katherine James
  • Living in An Indigo House: The Heartaches and Victories of First Wave Indigos by Laura Lee Mistycah
  • Beyond the Indigo Children: The New Children and the Coming of the Fifth World by P. M. H. Atwater

I hope that this information proves helpful and informative to you and aids you in your quest to better yourself and this world. If you have any questions just ask and I will help.

Throw some love into the wind

Bing

updated by @bing: 06/07/17 06:00:25PM
Bing
@bing
6 years ago
547 posts
Bing
@bing
6 years ago
547 posts

Hi

I am nota label person myself as I feel it can be used asdiscrimination ( Christian, Muslim, etc... ) and can lead to a closed mind set. However, in this case I feel it is a something that can be used to give you a general idea of how being empathic is part of a growing trend. It is not something that is a blip on the screen, so to speak, but a sign of an upgrading in the makeup of humanity as a species. My research has led me to believe that there are more empathic people being born than there ever has been in the history of mankind and thattheresult of this will be an increase in the moral and spiritual standards around the world and into the future. I truly feel that we are at the dawn of a new age of enlightment as the spiritual and the material worlds are overlaping and coming into synchronicity. I have seen many firsts in my life and being empathic will one day be the norm for mankind and when it is what a beautiful world we will live in. As members of the EC I "feel" that as we lift up each other and then do the same for everyone we meet the ripple effect will echo across this world. When we become the change we want to see we change the world. Nothing canresist an idea whose time has come.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Bing
@bing
6 years ago
547 posts

Dear Stacie

You are not ranting, just venting. Sky people are called "Star Seeds". You asked, it is given.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=who+are+star+seeds&oq=Star+Seeds&aq=2m&aqi=g2g-m2&aql=&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=5507099l5509635l0l5513871l10l10l0l0l0l0l315l1892l0.7.2.1l10l0

Sometimes it is a little overwhelming just realizing that you are no longer alone in this frequency. You are now amongst your own kind. You will now never everbe alone again. Here there are thousands of us, a whole community and if you want to visit a physical community just go to the library and you will find a link to that as well. It is called Lilydale, NY.

If you want to talk about Indigos go ahead. In the Library there is a topic called "Psychic Kids" that may be of interest to you. If your mom or gran want to talk to us just let them know we exist. If you have a subject that you want investigated or learn more about just post the question and someone will be able to point you in the right direction. You may find yourself spending hours here just chatting the day away. It is like breathing clean country air after a lifetime of smog. It feels better than anything else. There will always be a warm hug and a chair waiting for you around the kitchen table with the tea on so we can sit and talk. I'm a chef so if you want anything just ask and I'll cook it for you.So put your feet up and relax amongst your own kind. You're HOME. Know that you are loved.

Bing

Nea
@nea
6 years ago
201 posts

That list feels like someone took a walk in my head taking notes. I haven't had any troubles with electrical equipment that I know of, and I don't have an diagnosis (although I think I have actually masked many of the 'symptoms' by acting 'stupid' and wide eyed), but other wise I can sign off on all these traits in one form or another. Most of these things seem pretty vague, but somehow they are not vague to me, if that makes sense. I can feel that much of these traits I have chosen, or had, to mask or disguise in certain ways. Since I was born 1980, I feel sort of protective of younger people that are different like me, and I feel a strong urge to 'show the way' in any way possible. It's an absurd thing in some ways, because I feel lost in so many ways.

I'm not much for labels, and I'm not sure I am actually an Indigo, but to know there are others that are clearly like me in so many ways is really enough for me, it's so freakin' relieving.

Bing
@bing
5 years ago
547 posts

Hi Nicole

What we do now is to live a life of love. We are naturally givers not takers. This sets us up for the occasional disappointment in the behaviour of others who use us. However, we then eventually realize that it is their loss. They lose the companionship of a someone who loves with no conditions attached. That, unfortunately, is a rare commodity on most of this world. We are here to change that by our examples. The more love that you give the more love you will receive not only from others who are greatful, but from Light sources as well.

When we leave this world we are asked, "How much love did you have in your life?" I know that many of us here at the EC will be able to answer that question with the book of our lives. So, as always,...

Bing

Bing
@bing
4 years ago
547 posts

Hi Whit

Welcome to the Library. I am glad that you found the information useful. If I can be of further help to you just ask. May Divine Truth travel with my words.

Bing

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
4 years ago
100 posts

Thank you. Your article is really informative. i'm not entirely sure if i'm an indigo or a crystal, but i'm pretty sure i'm one of the two. :)

Gin S
@gin-s
4 years ago
225 posts

I might be an indigo, I can relate to every thing in the checklist except I haven't noticed an electrical disturbances linked to me. I was raised to see things like that as coincidence though and if you see or hear something weird that it is a trick of the brain. Starting to try to retrain my brain in that area so that I actuallynotice more of these things again.

Bing
@bing
4 years ago
547 posts

Hi Gin

I have updated the videos in the main text of the topic. You will now find some videos that will help you more fully understand this phenomenon. In one of his books Richard Webster mentionsthe color Indigo is watched over by Jesus. If youneed further information please just ask me and I will find an answer asap. Thanksagain for letting me know about thefaulty link.

Bing

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

There is a lady by the name of Dolores Cannon who is hypnotherapist. She regressed many people and started seeing that some were off planet. She wrote a book The three waves of volunteers and the New Earth. Does anyone know anything about this?

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Thanks Hannah, This is not the first time I've come across this info and from different sources. I've been involved in this type of activity since the late 70s. I did know instinctively that the thresh-hold has been reached and passed at about 10%. That is a good thing for the planet. So, how much does this relate to the empaths and the community? Any one here that actually remembers? I can tell you all that I don't like it here (planet). There are way too many forces trying to keep people like hamsters running real fast in that wheel and getting nowhere fast. It reminds me when I worked at IBM. The bosses wanted people to do something and they allowed that path open, all others would be very costly. The manipulation was incredible.

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

You don't babble friend. All that is required is that you know, that trips the balance in the Earth's favor like we are right now. I also feel we are on the correct timeline at this point. Maybe you are one of those that doesn't have to do anything other than being here ;)

I'm looking forward to the Reiki Circle today and seeing what the healing energies bring. On that Earth process, we are all given a choice. I've already made mine and it sounds like you have also. Its going to be an awesome adventure for lots of people. Namaste

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
916 posts

Well, the Circle was awesome. 2 sessions an hour long and we were booked at 30 people each. Lucky for us we had 5 practitioners to help. The energies kicked into overdrive in no time and we were sweating just standing there. I did come across one 2nd wave guy. His energy was all cool and assured, knew just what to do. Little work was needed on him. The moldavite pendant I had on was burning hot and my heart chakra felt like it was the size of my chest. I only wore it to the healing sessions since it seemed a bit much. Its OK I like intense. All on all I treated about 15. Nothing weird or impressions.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book