I Deserve / Be the Light / I Love You

To post a reply, login or signup

Bing
@bing
6 years ago
547 posts

Hi

I wouldlike to send you a little mantra that I repeat every day and it really, really has helped me to find myself andbe a good person and a strong Lightworker. I have followed it with a short explanation of each line and how repeating this little mantra will change your life. As empaths we quite naturally give to others before thinking of ourselves.

Self doubthas followed me for many years as a result of my believing all of the abusive lies I was told in my youth by my father and religious teachers. I have accomplished and survived many challenges that would have stopped many others and have reinvented myself more than once. However, there is still that nagging little gnat that buzzes in my ear tellng me that I don't deserve anything positive in my life. 'Who do you think you are; you're no good, never have been and never will be."Now, each day, I tell that little boy inside me these affirmations and he is finally dancing in the sunshine like he should have been sooo many years ago. I take his hand and make sure that he is loved and reassured of his place in the Light and that he isworthy of everything in this life.

Often we empaths are criticized for being "too sensitive" and emotional. We, of course, not only hear the words but also "feel" the negative emotions behind this message and this can be damaging to our sense of self worth. Now that we realize that we are empathic we have to be accepting of ourselves and our abilities. They are a gift to bring the world into the Light of Love and oneness. Otherswho have received this little mantrahave foundit to be a great confidence booster and self image enhancer. It is called "I Deserve".

I Deserve

This day I deserve to love and respect myself!

This day I deserve to be a success and to be successful!

This day I deserve to have a day filled with highself-esteem,self confidence, and self determination!

This day I deserve to be the creator I came here to be!

This day I deserve the love of my creator and the love of my angels!

This day I deserve to have a day filled with peace, joy, and love!

This day I deserve to be happy!

This day I deserve to spread Life, Light and Love wherever I go!

This day I deserve to walk in the LIGHT!

The first line is the one that you may initially feel odd about or even find it hard to say. That's OK. Just take your time and say it slowly. You deserve to love yourself. It is one of the hardest things we do. As empaths we usually take care of others first and ourselves second or third. If you have self confidence issues it can be a great challenge. You feel unworthy. Together, we will change that.

You deserve to be a success and to be successful at whateveryou do. Our creator wants us to enjoyour time here and to be the best example of ourselves no matter what others may tell us. There will always be those whowant us to not strive forgreatness in whatever we choose to do.Small people know that they are small;great people never know that they are great.Your future is already there. All you have to do is walk towards it.

You deserve a day and a life filled with self esteem and self confidence. Many of us listen to the opinions of others for our self worth. This now will be a thing of your past. Others, along with our brains, wish to keep us nicely boxed up and safe from being outside of what is acceptable. Being outside of our comfort zones means that we are growing and broadening our horizons.

634_discussions.jpg

We are empaths. We don't do "normal". You are a special being from the spiritual realm who has come here to raise the levels of Light, Life and Love. You have the total backing of our creator and the angels. If you could only see yourself from their viewpoint you would be amazed at what you are capable of. You are a being of the Light and do not need to take anyone else's opinions to heart. One of the greatest feelings you will ever have is when you do what others consider impossible or beyond their abilities. Michelangelo once said, "The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.You are an empathic Lightworker and a child of God. We are meant to be out there in front making the path that others will follow. Always remember that on occasion you may be very lonely, but you will never, ever be alone. You are of the LIGHT.

635_discussions.jpg

Next you deserve to be the creator you came here to be. You came here on a mission of self discovery and growth. You came here, the hardest place in the universe, to face challenges and overcome them. You came here to help make this world a better place one random act of kindness at a time and to fulfill your self promises.

636_discussions.jpg

You are loved, unconditionally, by your creator and the angels. Only you were entrusted with the piece of the eternal puzzle that fits into this particular place in time and space. Only YOU could be in this body. God chose you to be this particular person and every challenge you have faced brought you to here.You are achild of the Light; if you weren't, you wouldn't be reading this. Never everforget that!

You deserve to have a day filled with happiness and joy so avoid those who would seek to make it otherwise. You don't need to be with naysayers or negative people. Show them the door and get them out of your life.I got rid of bothersome relatives and "friends" in my life and cleaned outall of the old cob webs and dirt that was stopping me from being my full self. The "renovations" are just dazzling and I have never felt freer. As my angels told me, "if you didn't know them would you want to?" Get rid of the abusers, energy vampires, and negative influencesand free yourself up. You will float with the angels, guaranteed.

637_discussions.jpg

Finally you deserve to be surrounded and infused with the love of all that is. We are all spirits having a material experience and are one with all life everywhere. You deserve to "feel" that connection all the time and as an empath this will only get stronger. You are a child of the Light and deserve to "feel" its presence deep inside every fibre of you being, spirit, mind, body and soul. It is your inheritance and birth right.

I also am including a new poem that was inspired by my guide the Archangel Uriel. I repeat it 11 times in a row. This deepens the connection and intensity and 11 is a specialmaster number. If you begin to say this on a daily basis it will change the way you think,act and deepen your connection to the LIGHT. It is called "Be the Light"

638_discussions.jpg

Be the Light

Be the Light in all that you think.

Be theLight in all that you say.

Be the Light in all that you do.

Be the Light and shine the way.

All that we think results in everything else that flows from it. If you hold a thought for more than 17 seconds it will begin to attract like thoughts which will then begin to connect to one another and reinforce, and give power to, the original thought. If you hold a particular thought pattern for more that 68 seconds it will then start to become an attitude, and then come out into your life. It doesn't matter if the thoughts are positive or negative to have them begin to show up in your daily life. It is what you give your attention to that matters; how you FEEL about the thought. So, what you think you will begin to focus on and then talk about.This then can progress to what you will do in relation to the original thought. If you concentrate on loving thoughts, on feeling loved and in alignment with the Light, with the Source of all, you will then be more happy in every moment of your life and in all aspects. It will be unavoidable as you give more energy to the Feeling of happiness and well being; of gratitude with all that is presently in your life. You won't be waiting for happiness or love as it will be flowing into your reality on a regular basis. As empaths we have a leg up on "normal" people in that we have the innate ability to feel the Light energy. Choosing what to feel is the beginning of attracting more of it into our reality. So if we think positive thoughts it will be reflected in what we say, in what we do and, by example, in the Light energy that we vibrate out to others. That is how we will raise this frequency into a oasis of Light, Life and Love. Just Be The Light.

As a member of the EC you will learn to seek out the Light in all that you do and everyone you meet. It will now draw and attract you on a more intense and personal level. As your frequency is raised you will be drawn to that which is of the Light and love will flood into your life. As a result you will discover that the more love you give the more you will receive in your life. Very soon you will just glow with love and people will comment on your ability to light up a room just by walking into it. Get ready to smile a lot, feel happy and Be the Light in all who have the pleasure to meet and know you. Know that you are loved.

639_discussions.jpg

I Love You

Many of us are plagued with self denial and thoughts that we don't deserve to be successful. This usually stems from the abuse of others and the fact thatwe allow ourselves to believe the lies we are told and allowothers to run our lives on their terms; toaccept theirvalues and opinions as valid. I would like you to change this mind set by adding the following mantra to the previous two. Like the others it should be done in front of a mirror.

As Lightworkers weLOVE to give, often times to the point of self denial. Well, it is time totake yourself by the hand and start to give back to YOU; to give yourself a LOVE break. I would like you to picture yourself as a small child of about 4 or 5, all alone and crying out for love. There you are sitting all alone withyour little hands balled up and wiping away tears that are streaming down your cheeks. I want youtoreach down and take the hand of that lost little soul. As you gazedown into the eyes of theperfect little one feel the LIGHT within you connected into our empathic ability andsend deep and totalLOVE to this little one. Wrap your essence around this innocent's spirit and body and caress this little earth angelto the core. Now say the following, inserting your name wherever you see the dotted lines.

Dear little .....

I Love you with all that I am. Whatever it is that will make you happy today I will do it for you. Today....... youhave myabsoluteand undivided attention. I will love you now, always and forever. From this moment forward you will never, ever be alone and will always be loved.

Now I want you to try a little exercise that is going to change your life and make you instantly feel better and it will cost you nothing. It may be something that will make you feel a bit silly or awkward at first, but you are alone when you do this so take a chance on yourself and I won't tell anyone that you did it. ;-) Here we go, so get ready to smile and be happy. BTW, it also works best if you look ina mirror. OK, so stand in front of a mirror, or simply holdone in your handand repeat I LOVE YOU ..... for a minimum of 17 seconds; 64 seconds would be the best.17 seconds shoots up a flare of desire into yourspirit and life; 64 seconds will make it solid and create a train of thought that will draw other positive feelings, habits and trains ofthought into your life. It iswhat happens with the law of Attraction.By the end of this exercise you will be smiling deeply and warmly at yourself and will feel it right to your very core. You will feel very energized. This is something that I do every morning and it really, really works!!! I suffered from low seff esteem and self doubt. That is now a thing of the past.

If you do these little exercises everyday, preferably when you get up, it will dramatically increase your feeling of self love, self respect, self esteem and confidence. Not only that it will also begin to change your DNA and RNA in a very positive manner. You will begin to take greater pride in your appearance; will stand more erect and be much more self assured and self aware. You will treasure your opinion of yourself based on your interactions with our "friends in High Places" and see past the attempts of others to manipulate you into actions which are not in your best interests either spiritually or materially. I know this for a fact because it has worked for me. Here is an example of what I mean.

I had a song pop into my head one day, like some surprise visitor at your front door. It was a Christmas song that wanted me to publish it in this world. I let it sit in my head for 2 years and after I wrote this article I had to take my own advice, and that of my angels, and get it "out there". I hired a musician and recorded it. Now, this took a LOT of nerve on my part to do this, but nothing ventured nothing gained. So, I recorded it and sent out a lot of copies to different sources. As with all writers or singers I got some returned to me, and a lot of no replies. However, I got one reply that made a big difference in my life. It was from Her Majesty the Queen of England. She had a lady in waiting reply to me that the Queen enjoyed my song very much and thanked me for sending it to her. If you would like to hear it you can click on this link Happy Merry Christmas or Google the title followed by my name. I don't know if it will ever be famous, but I took a chance on myself and it has changed my life in a very positive manner.

You are on the right path and going to a very positive future. It is already accomplished and all that you have to do is start walking towards it.

Throw some love into the wind

Bing

updated by @bing: 10/19/17 07:30:14PM
Bing
@bing
6 years ago
547 posts

Hi Stephanie

I am so glad that you enjoyed this posting. It was a big step for me to open the Library in the first place. I have another link here that I think you will really enjoy. It is called "A Message of Love" and is a link to a talk given by a marvelous Lightworker called Dr. Leo Buscaglia. He passed away some time ago, but his energy lives on with us. Watch what happens at the end of this discussion. It is amazing and it happened at all of his shows. So take a little time out and sit back and get to know what it means to LOVE.

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/libraryofinspiration/forum/topics/a-message-of-love

Throw some love into the wind

Bing

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
5 years ago
89 posts

this is truly inspiring. it brought me to tears. thank you so much for posting this. I feel so much better already after reading it.

Arrivu
@arrivu
5 years ago
2 posts

Thank you, Bing. :)

Bing
@bing
4 years ago
547 posts

Hi Corrine images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSw097GeBQcKQkgJHdtYzg

I usually say them before I get out of bed in the morning. My wife heads off to put on the coffee and I lie in bed for a couple extra seconds and say these little mantras. They will really, really help you to love yourself and you truly, truly deserve to have this special connection to the higher frequencies. It pulls in and focuses the energy of the LIGHT into your spirit and charges you up for the day. As empaths it is especially necessary for us to be on the top of our games due to the energy that we will be sharing throughout our busy day not only helping others, but taking care of our own personal lives as well. We are no good to others, or ourselves,if we are not be at our personal best.

In regards to "Would youlike to meet you" I would find the person that Iused to be in my twenties a little too much forme at thistime. LOL He was alonely soul with low self esteem, scattered energyand had much to learn. The person I am now would be veryinteresting to share some time with. I could really have some intense conversations and lots to laugh about. This life has been an "interesting" time spent in this frequency. A lot has been resolved, learned and experienced. I now have a very close connection to the higher realm in my daily life. I have seen the LIGHT,have friends who are angels, and been infused with Divine Love, as well as overcoming life threatening situations.

Being an empathic Lightworker can sometimes be a solitary path to walk. With these mantrasyou will become, like the Centaur Chiron, a wounded healer. They will strengthen you and provide you with the knowledge that you are not alone and are watched over and loved; that the Lightflows into you and that angels walk beside you.Here is a little video foryou to watch and share with others.

The Wounded Healer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=orxEawi9qro

Always know, deep in your spirit and soul, that you are loved and are child of the LIGHT. May Divine Truth travel with my words.

Throwsome love into the wind.

Bing.

Bing
@bing
4 years ago
547 posts

Hi Starbright and all of you

Reading these replies is very touching for me. I am so pleased that you all have found some happinessand hopein these words. They come with great love and honesty from the angels and my spirit to yours.

The following is a link to my YouTube account where you will find the music of Liquid Mind. There arethree full CD's plus individual tunes. This music has no beatand isvery peaceful andwill still and relax your spirit. It is used inVA hospitals for PTSD, hospices, Ashrams and massage therapy. I play it in the background all day long in my home and while I am working at the EC or in the Library of Inspiration. It is my sincere hopethat it brings you peace of spirit and mind. Alsofeel free to passalong the link to others who mayneed it in their lives. The account is called "1111Angels"

http://www.youtube.com/user/1111Angels

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

B
@b
4 years ago
252 posts
Amazing
Tami
@tami
4 years ago
81 posts

Wow. That's profound. (The picture and words).

Paul
@paul
3 years ago
915 posts

Way too often I feel that No one understands me or even appreciates what I do. See I have this uncontrollable desire to help others. At times it has gotten me nothing but trouble. Still I persist; Is this crazy or I an the world's biggest fool?

Arrivu
@arrivu
3 years ago
2 posts

Bing,

I'm reading this again after a year and a half.

Thank you again.

Love ya.

Bing
@bing
3 years ago
547 posts

Hi Corrine

Thanks for this poster. It has been added to my archive of inspirational pictures.

Bing

Bing
@bing
3 years ago
547 posts

Hi Paul

You are a Lightworker and this is our way of life; to spread Life, Light and Love to this the lowest and darkest world in all of the universe. We are the Light healers who came here at this the darkest moment in this world's history, inits greatest moment of need,to help elevate its frequency as it is nearing the Ascension. You are a child of the Light and a very brave, humble, courageous spirit who feels the oneness of all.What you are doing will mark your soul and spirit as a true Lightworker for all time.Know that you are loved and watched over by Angels and all that is of the Light.

Bing

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book