Feeling of being watched

To post a reply, login or signup

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
2 years ago
100 posts

I'm not sure if this is the group where I should post this. My apologies, if it isn't. :) I have always had a feeling of being watched. Not in a creepy way. Just felt like it. From my childhood i've never truly felt alone. I've always felt that there was someone around. I've had it for so long that I actually got used to it. But i've never had any experiences seeing anything unnatural or hearing anything. It was just a feeling that there people simply observing. Is this a normal thing? Like do most empaths feel this way?

updated by @merin-eliz: 10/18/17 07:19:24PM
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
I feel this way if I'm out in public somewhere. Mainly the grocery store. But, sometimes when I'm home, and I am outside getting the mail or something, I feel like someone is watching me. Like someone is gonna come kidnap me. I lI've in a forest, we don't have a lot of neighbors, but our neighbors are weird. They truly frighten me. So it was one of them watching me, it's scary. And every time it happens, I go into fight or flight mode, and hurry up to get back into the house.Hope I helped a little!Kaitlyn :)
Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
2 years ago
100 posts

Have you always felt this way? I don't think I get this feeling of some real person watching me. And it's not scary for me. It's just that i feel some presence watching not a person. I don't feel scary or anything, or else I wouldn't have gone this long without telling anyone. One analogy i can give is what one would feel if one was a goldfish in a bowl. I can feel someone watching but i don't think they're doing anything. kind of like observing without interfering.

But about what you said about feeling like you're gonna kidnapped. do you feel that during the day or just a night? Maybe you should tell someone in your family about the weird neighbors watching.

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
2 years ago
100 posts

Yes, I have read about Angels Guides but I don't know if it's them. I've always wanted to contact them bu couldn't cause i'm actually afraid I would get freaked out talking to anyone who was not a human and would probably shut off about learning anything about this. Kind of paradoxical. XD

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
2 years ago
100 posts

How did you communicate with your angels? I have tried a few methods of meditations in which the only stuff that happened was me falling asleep. Although there was one meditations which seemed to have made me come closer to my guardian, but like I said I'm afraid that I will end up meeting someone other than my guardian. Like how do you know if the entity you are speaking to si your guardian or not?
And I do have this connection with my guardians through my thoughts, i think. I mean, whenever I have trouble with a concept or have doubts at something I get this inner voice that gives me the answer. I like to think it's God speaking. :) But I don't know if it's just my subconscious or both.

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
2 years ago
100 posts

Thank you! I will certainly try praying to Archangel Michael for protection. :) I think it's about time, I stopped fearing this much. I've always believed the Archangels protect me, but I've never thought about asking them to protect while meditation. I will certainly do this. As for the library, you do mean the Library of Inspiration, right? Yes, I love reading articles here. :)

Thanks again! God Bless!

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
2 years ago
100 posts

The multiverse theory is a supported by quantum physics. (That happens to be one of my favorite topics to read. :D There are a few really cool books on this by Michio Kaku and other physicists like Carl Sagan)And there are even versions of it that say that people can actually glimpse other dimensions. I've even read about theories/hypothesises where multiple dimensions exist on earth itself, but we can't see them cause we are not adapted by evolution to see other dimensions. maybe you did see into one of these. I think what you say could be true, but, the only contradiction I have is that I've had this feeling like for so long. I mean if someone glimpsing, it should last only moments, right? Unless someone has found to do that all the time, but then why should anyone keep observing me for a long? I don't know, maybe you're right. Maybe it's supposed to be a mystery. I'm fine that way, but I just wondered if it was just me with feeling. :)

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
2 years ago
100 posts

Yes, what I mean t was that you're quote about what the priest said was true. I think it came out wrong. :)

I don't think I'd be the same person, it's just a general feeling. Yeah, someone watching us like soap would be a good way to put.Although there were times I let my imaginations go crazy and wondered if there are actual people out there who are assigned to just look what someone does, like, a spy or scientist observing someone. Maybe there are scientists in other dimensions that look at ours to study how people are here.

I don't know about knowing all answers. I think that we have all answers within ourselves, but depending on our levels of openness to receiving information and how much we can take, the answers we get may not be complete. So, one may not get all the answers now, but maybe stuff will open up in the future, Maybe it won't. But atleast we can know we tried searching for it.

Thank you!

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
2 years ago
100 posts

Yes, dimensions are an interestin topic. You can find books by scientist like Michio Kaku and all if you wish to read the scientific side. :D That's one author I follow cause he has a language that most non scientific community can understand. He even has a book called paralell universes. There are books by Carl Sagan as well. :) Hope you have a great time reading!

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

I just wanted to add that it could be aliens watching you. I suggest reading "The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth" by Dolores Cannon.

Namaste

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
10 months ago
100 posts

Lotusfly:

I just wanted to add that it could be aliens watching you. I suggest reading "The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth" by Dolores Cannon.

Namaste

But why would the aliens want to watch me?

Love Dolores Cannon's books! I'll try to get a copy of this one! :-)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

Merin Eliz:

Lotusfly:

Namaste

But why would the aliens want to watch me?

Love Dolores Cannon's books! I'll try to get a copy of this one! :-)

Because they watch everyone...we're their children...they make sure we're healthy and advancing smoothly :) 

Aliens are actually just advanced beings. They vibrate at such a high frequency, they don't need bodies. They're here to look after us. They fix us when there is something wrong. But they erase our memory of it, so we don't recall their visits.

Which Dolores Cannon books have you read? I'm currently reading "The Custodians" :)

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
10 months ago
100 posts
[quote="Lotusfly"]

[/quote]

Because they watch everyone...we're their children...they make sure we're healthy and advancing smoothly :) 

Aliens are actually just advanced beings. They vibrate at such a high frequency, they don't need bodies. They're here to look after us. They fix us when there is something wrong. But they erase our memory of it, so we don't recall their visits.

Which Dolores Cannon books have you read? I'm currently reading "The Custodians" :)

[/quote]

Yeah but then wouldn't everyone feel like that? Cause we're all their children they should be watching all of us right?

I've read the convoluted universe. It was nice, but wayy beyond my level understanding. I mean I've read about ascended masters, spirit guides and so on. But really she takes it to a whole new level with council of aliens. Now don't get me wrong. I do believe in aliens and most of the scientists do. But somehow get books make it seem more fantasy like. Maybe it's cause I'm just not used to it. Or maybe cause I've read bad stuff about aliens that I'm a bit scared of them deep as well. Now they could all be nice beings, but I don't know.

Anyway, I got the there volunteers books and started reading it. It's really interesting! So is this like Doreen virtue's indigo, crystal and rainbow children? Like from what I've read That's what is sounding like. Thanks for the recommendation!!!
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

Yes, they're watching everyone but not everyone can sense them because not everyone is sensitive or an empath :)

The media portrays aliens in a negative light. Like I said, they're just like us, except more advanced. I think of them as light beings or higher beings. They are only here to assist as needed. They look over us and mean no harm. In fact, they help a lot. Most people are just not aware of it :)

I don't know if I believe anymore in spirit guides or angels, or if it's always been the aliens guiding us. They can communicate with us telepathically, if we're receptive, and can make themselves invisible, by raising their vibration. Essentially, we are becoming them by raising our vibration.

I'm glad you're enjoying The Three Waves so far. The beginning is about the three waves (aka generations) of volunteers coming to Earth at this time to assist. I'm part of the second wave. The second part of the book is about ETs. And the third part is about the New Earth. It's a long but good read, well worth it until the end :)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

I wanted to say that I've felt watched my whole life, as if I was in a movie. As I'm older, I feel my actions even more judged, as if the watchers are guiding people based on their actions, so every choice we make is essential to how our life will turn out, because they're not just affecting us, they're affecting others too, which indirectly affects us. It's like the human race is one big collective, we're all connected, and the watchers are helping us to fit in where we best fit and to learn from our choices. So it's essential to first figure out who you are and then what you want in life so that life will mirror to you what you represent. Hope that makes sense!

Soothsayer4
@soothsayer4
9 months ago
44 posts

I guess I will be the first to say that, of course we are being watched.  All empaths are being watched.  People are naturally drawn to us.  They are also more drawn to us when we know intuitively something about them - call it a psychic link that we create by merely "tuning in" - yes it goes both ways.  The good thing is that when we start tuning out or away form the person, the interest goes away too.  Think of it as moths to light. We are the light- sometimes brighter than other times, and for some of us, with directional focus - choosing who to shine on or not.  Remember, who you chose to peer into can lead to some, even subconscious awareness from the other as we create that link.  Yes it's anonymity on the surface, but what's truly anonymous - or private for that matter?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book