Past Life Hypnotherapy

To post a reply, login or signup

Bing
@bing
2 years ago
547 posts

Hi

This discussion is all about the work of two great Lightworkers, Dolores Cannon and Michael Newton. Both of these people have developed their own styles of regressive, deep hypnosis, therapy.  They are very successful therapists and are also successful authors.  They also have many students who practise their manner of therapy and I will include links to site where you can find therapists in, or near, your area. 

Dolores Cannon

dolorescannon 1.jpg

I have been doing research for 50 years and when I discovered her books it was like hitting the mother lode of knowledge concerning the our reason for being empathic Lightworkers and why we are here at this particular time. If you are wondering which of the following titles to start with I would encourage you to begin with "The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth". It will help you understand why people are attracted to most of us and reveal their life stories; why most of us can "FEEL" the emotions of others, that you are not alone with this "gift" LOL and that there is a definite reason why we are empathic. It is also a good book to recommend to non empaths who are curious about what our enhanced ability is like and why most of humanity is not like us. It also helped answer a lot of questions about reincarnation, different theologies and beliefs, and UFO beings. The following discussion includes a list of most of her books that you can download for free in PDF versions by clicking on the titles. I urge you to save and pass this listto others, as well as interviews that she gave. You should also pickup a copy of her latest book "The Search for Hidden Sacred Knowledge" which is a very fascinating read. There will also be a fifth and final book to "The Convoluted Universe" series.

Dolores Cannons career has spanned over 4 decades, during which she has worked with thousands of clients in regressive hypnotherapy sessions. With over 17 published books on the subject, Dolores Cannon can easily be considered one of the worlds most sought after professionals in the field. Popular subject matter touched upon in her numerous books include: past lives, extra-terrestrials, life on other planets, energy healing, famous historic figures such as Nostradamus and Jesus, abductions, and the list goes on. Each book has the tendency to bend the readers mind like a pretzel, Dolores explains.

One of her latest books, titled The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth, is an ensemble of regressive hypnotherapy client sessions which narrates a behind the scenes look at Earths current paradigm shift. During the sessions, Dolores hypnotizes her clients bringing them into the super-conscious brainwave state, one of the deepest trances one can experience. Dolores elaborated on her technique in an interview with The Edge:

I developed my own technique down through the years. Its not like any other hypnosis technique out there. We are able to contact what I call the greatest force there is, and its a source of all knowledge. I found the way to have it come through every single person that I work with, and Ive worked with thousands of people.

The results of her technique are astounding to say the least. Through the years Dolores began to notice a correlation among her client sessions, one that bridges the journey of the souls incarnating on the planet at this time.

When you see thousands and thousands of clients, as I do as a therapist and a counselor, you begin to see a common thread going through many of the cases. Earlier on, it used to be that everybody would go back to a past life and Id find some of the answers there, and then Id explore the source of all knowledge to answer all of their questions and do the healing. Just in the last five years or so, I began to see clients who werent all going into a past life on Earth. I began to find they had never been on Earth before and that they had come here directly from God, from the Source, from other planets, other dimensions, where they were light beings. Thats the common thread that I have been finding, and thats where I came up with the theory of the three waves of volunteers.

Doloress theory proposes that a series of souls are traveling from other planets and dimensions to assist Earth at this time. Many of these souls, which are of a higher vibration than the resident Earth souls, are incarnating on the planet for the first time. She affirms that the souls that have spent many lifetimes reincarnating on Earth are stuck in a karmic cycle, repeating the same patterns of mistakes and lessons which is ultimately leading to the destruction of the planet. Thus, there has been a calling for purer souls to come to Earth to cleanse and raise the planets vibration.

newearth3

But now in body, these people dont have any memory of why they came. They come in and an amnesia descends on the person, losing the memory of why they are here. But this group has an energy that they have to project. It is a loving energy that will change the mindset here on Earth. It will change history, just them being here.

Throughout her clients journeys, Dolores discovered that Earth is one of the densest planets in the entire universe. A soul that incarnates here is considered brave because life on Earth is a very challenging experience to come into, especially for souls coming from higher realms and planets of a higher vibration. Nevertheless, all of her clients have the same answer when asked about their reason for coming to Earth, they simply heard the call.

The Earth is going through a major transformation, one that Doloress clients state has never happened before. For the first time, an entire planet is shifting its vibration into a new dimensional frequency. Many souls or groups of souls have experienced a shift like this in the past, (i.e., the Mayans) but never has an entire planet shifted at once. Therefore, Dolores explains, the entire Universe has front row seats to one of the grandest shows ever seen. However, help is needed, because man has polluted the planet with a vibration so dense that it threatens the survival of the planet as a whole. Dolores reveals that if the planet blows itself up, it will reverberate throughout the universe affecting and disturbing all beings. Therefore, the call for help was made, and the souls quickly jumped on the wagon to assist.

In The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth, Dolores elaborates on the three different classes of souls incarnating on Earth:

1. The First Wave: Now in their late 40s to early 60s, these volunteers are disturbed by the violence, anger and hate that they experience on Earth. They have had the hardest time adjusting to life as humans, and many of them try to commit suicide.
  2. The Second Wave: Now in their late 20s and 30s, these volunteers are more comfortable in bodies and are said to be beacons or channels of energy who can affect others just by being near them. Their mission of just sharing their energy with others means they dont have to do anything but just be.
  3. The Third Wave: The new children, many of whom are now teenagers, have all the knowledge needed to exist on the planet after the dimensional shift and transformation takes place. Their DNA is more advanced, and the greatest challenge they face is being misunderstood by humans as having a condition (ADHD) that needs to be medicated.

Interestingly, through her many client sessions Dolores has also written extensively on the lost civilization of Atlantis. She discovered that, like Atlantis, there have been numerous civilizations that have been destroyed in the past.

Each time when people got to the point when they were using energy in the wrong way and couldnt control it, they had to be stopped. And every time, everything would be reset on this planet. The civilization would go back to the primitive stages and start all over again. Thats why they dont want to have it happen this time. They dont want to start over with the planet and begin life for humanity one more time.

During a hypnotherapy session, a woman went back to Atlantis and was telling me the prime reason for Atlantis being destroyed. I was told that there were scientists at the time of Atlantis. There were others who were fooling around with what they called Dark Matter. I was told that this is the same thing scientists are doing now when they are fooling around with what we call Anti-Matter. They said we have to know this, because the scientists are doing the same thing now.

TheLarge Hadron Colliderexperiment in Switzerland is the same thing. They are messing around with Anti-Matter. The scientists who are now fooling around with the Collider experiment dont have any idea what they are really doing, and its very dangerous.

If those experiments had continued at that time in Atlantis, it would have broken down the grid of the planet, causing an implosion of the Earth, and it would have reverberated to the point where it would have broken the grids down of the entire Universe. But they stopped it before it got to that point, but destruction took place.

When asked about peoples criticism of her work, Dolores says she finds humor in peoples remarks stating she is a great science fiction writer.

Theres no way on Earth I could make this stuff up. I have [17] books out there now, and all of it has come through the cases I have worked on with the average person just walking in off the street. I did not know these people until they came through the door of my office, from every walk of life you can imagine: CEOs of companies, professors of colleges, priests, shamans, and many ordinary people. I have not found anyone who has not had a past life. When I began writing The Convoluted Universe series, I wondered if anybody out there would be able to understand it, because I said that book is for people who want their minds bent like pretzels. People when they read it say, I know this and I dont know how I know it, but I know it and I know its true.

In the final segment of her interview with The Edge, Dolores was asked if there were any final thoughts she wanted to leave people with regarding the shift in consciousness.

We are moving into a new frequency, a new dimension where it is going to be the New Earth, and its going to be extremely beautiful. They have described it in the books the beautiful colors, that everything is total love.

Were moving away from the negativity of the Old Earth, and its going to be a complete turnaround, beyond belief, and were all going there now. The New Earth is where its at. The Bible in the Book of Revelations talks about the New Heaven and the New Earth. Thats the same thing were having now. Its just that St. John, when he had the vision on the Isle of Pathos, didnt realize it was going to take another couple of thousand years before it was going to happen.

The most important thing is that we are living in the most important time in the history of the Universe, and its very important to be here now. There are thousands of souls who want to be here to experience this even if they can just be here for a few hours. They say even if theyre born and die right away, they can say, I was there when this occurred. This is how important this is to the entire Universe. So, youre living in a very wonderful time that will never be repeated again.

Dolores Cannon Books In PDF

The following links used to take you to a site where you could read the books in PDF, but that site is now gone. However, I did find another even better site called "Good Reads" which is like an online library that you can join for free and it is really good. Just click on the above blue link and you will go right there. I left the book titles in an order that I think will be the best for your information especially if you are new to the EC or Dolores's books. If you find that some of these links do not work please let me know asap as sometimes the links are deleted from the internet. I will then replace it with another or a link to a video on the topic.

The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth

The Custodians

The Convoluted Universe Book 1

The Convoluted Universe Book 2

The Convoluted Universe Book 3

The Convoluted Universe Book 4

Between Death and Life

Jesus and the Essenes

Keepers of the Garden

Videos

You can see a list of her videos at my YouTube channel 1111Angels at this link below, as well as others by Brian Weiss another regressive hypnotherapist.

Dolores Cannon

You can find a Dolores Cannon QHHT therapist at the following link. There are 3 levels of expertise and you can find a therapist in an area near you by entering your information at the bottom of the page of the following link.

QHHT  Therapists

Dr. Michael Newton

Michael Newton

Michael Newton, Ph.D is the Founder of The Newton Institute for Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy (TNI) and served as the first President from 2002-2005. Our organization briefly began as the Society for Spiritual Regression (SSR) and then evolved into The Newton Institute to honor its Founder in 2005.

Dr. Newton continues to serve on the TNI Board. He holds a doctorate in Counseling Psychology, is a certified Master Hypnotherapist and is a member of the American Counseling Association. He has been on the faculty of higher educational institutions as a teacher and counselor while also active in private practice. In addition, Dr. Newton has been a corporate consultant and worked as a behavioral counselor and group therapy director for community mental health centers and spiritual renewal organizations in cooperation with hospital and social service agencies. He has been a hypnotherapist for over 50 years and a LBL therapist for over 40 years. He is considered a pioneer in uncovering the mysteries about life after death through the use of Spiritual Regression.

Dr. Newton is the author of three best selling books, Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives (1994), Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives (2000) and Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy (2004) published by Llewellyn. These books have been translated into over 25 languages. In 2001 his second book was awarded “Metaphysical Book of the Year” by the independent publishers association at their annual Book Exposition of America meeting. He is also the editor of the latest release Memories of the Afterlife (2009), which includes intriguing case studies written by members of TNI’s growing global network of Life Between Lives Therapists.

Dr. Newton has appeared on numerous radio and television shows and was an active speaker on the lecture circuit before his retirement, sharing his discoveries and beliefs about our immortal life in the spirit world. He is now retired from active practice, devoting his time to TNI, as an advisor to the Board and the training programs

Here is the link to finding highly trained therapists in the method used by Dr. Newton.  When you go to the site you will see a form that you can fill out at the bottom of the page.  It is not necessary to enter a therapists name or location if you don't know of one. Just enter your location, country and language and the program will locate the nearest therapist for you.

Newton Institute Therapists

Journey of Souls: Case Stud... Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives
by Michael Newton
Destiny of Souls: New Case ... Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives
by Michael Newton, Becky Zins
Memories of the Afterlife: ... Memories of the Afterlife: Life-Between-Lives Stories of Personal Transformation

You can also find PDF download versions of his books at this link.

Michael Newton Books PDF

Videos

Interview with Dr. Michael Newton #1

The following are links to a 5 part series of videos filmed by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, the C.B.C., on the regression of a person who underwent hypnotherapy.

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

KRYON

I also recommend that you listen to the channeled messages of Kryon. Kryon is a entity of Light and Love and is channeled through Lee Carroll. Here is a link to the Kryon Videos  on my YouTube channel 1111Angels along with a link to the Kryon website where you can have access to the library of videos as well as transcripts of the talks. The third link is to the Lightworkers Handbook series by Kryon which is a very valuable source of information for those who are new to the Awakening. It will really help you to better understand what you are experiencing and why and is something that you can view or download for free.

I highly recommend that you pick up some of the Kryon series of books. The ones pertaining to this time frame from the beginning of the millennium start with book 10 and then move forward.  If you have children who are empathic or highly sensitive I recommend that you pick up the 3 book series on Indigo children.  You can find this information at the Kryon books link below

Kryon Home Page

Lightworkers Handbook

Kryon Books

I hope that all of this information is helpful to you and if you need further help please feel free to contact me at any time. 

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

updated by @bing: 10/19/17 08:42:40PM
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

A true guide just guides and not forces himself on others...beware...

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

I have always found Delores Cannon's ideas very interesting. She is definitely worth reading, or watching her videos on YouTube.

I really didn't understand how the split into two earths would take place without being obvious and that was never explained, so I was hoping that would be included in her next book, but sadly, I doubt it will be now.

I think I may be a first waver, since I certainly identify with them.

She will be greatly missed by all of us who are on this journey, but I guess her work was done here, or maybe she ascended to 5th dimension......

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Good old Dolores has stumbled on away to access the universal consciousness that ties us all back to Source. That alone is hard for some to comprehend specially deep religious people as it blows most religious things out of the water. She does not deal with mumbo jumbo but with the results of her work and findings. That is why religion is moot and all that matters is Source.

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
2 years ago
100 posts
Thank you so much for this!!!
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

All I was stating is that it IS YOUR SHOW, not your guide. You decide not him/her/it. Never be pushed to do anything you do not want to. Listen if you must, ask lots of questions and then you decide not the guide. There a lots of other things posing as guides with ulterior motives. There are some here that can give you stories/experiences. Maybe they can volunteer some of it. I'm not saying your guide is one of those, just be careful. Always question.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Wow I did not know this and totally missed it. Sounds like she decided to go on instead of coming back. I wish her well.

Dolores Cannon Died Today.19th October 2014

DoloresCannonIt is with a heavy heart that we let you know Dolores passed away this morning. To this end she was the Dolores that we all know and love and we want you all to know that she appreciated very much the loving energy and prayers you sent her way these last few weeks. She was with all of her family this morning and left surrounded by their and your love. Her heart will remain connected to us all.

On September 25th, 2014 it was announced that Dolores had had an accident and was in stable condition with doctors expecting a full recovery. From September 27th till October 13th, reports of improvements marked the track she was on, moving to a rehab facility and working her way back home. By October 16th, Dolores took a turn for the worst and never recovered passing in comfort surrounded by loved ones in her home

May Her soul Rest in Peace.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Thanks for these links. The books are much more illuminating and in detail than her videos. No comparison.

I've just finished reading Between Death and Life a few days ago, and am 2/3 through with The Custodians.

The first of those books upset me a lot. My God is better than I am and far better than the one described in that book. My God does not punish those who cannot hack the meanness of life in this looney bin, but helps them heal and shows them compassion. According to that book, suicide is worse than murder and requires many more returns to earth to pay back. Who benefits most from believing this?

The second book is very long, but interesting, but I feel the "aliens" may be jerking her chain. Every time she asks a question they don't want to answer, they tell her it is not time yet for her to know that and she accepts it.

If half of what they say in there is true, we are in for a heap of trouble in terms of earthquakes, melting ice, continents breaking apart, tsunamis, rivers disappearing, etc., and we had best eat, drink and be merry right now, because they can't hold off our fate forever and it's becoming clear to them that we will not stop it from happening once again. They are more than frustrated with us having lose everything over and over in order to understand that we've lost something. We never save ourselves.

They will save the planet, due to the effects that having it implode into a burning ball would have on the rest of the universe, but they will not save us, and this is not the first time, by any means, ie. Lemuria, Atlantis and several other advanced civilizations we've self destructed before .

They are hybridizing us in order to repopulate earth with a smarter, non-violent species after it's over. Apparently violence is rare in the universe and they do not understand it at all. All the bad abduction stories are due to our govt. blaming them for the way it is misusing the technology they gave to our govt. in good faith but now regret. Who benefits most from believing this?

I hope many of you are also making time to read these. I'd love to discuss them with others who have read them.

Just playing devil's advocate, because I think someone ought to. My mind is open, but not so far that my brains fall out (hopefully). ;-)

C.Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

The link for Convoluted Universe Book I contains some random pages from Nostradamus and many empty hidden pages. I could not see any of the expected book. I was really looking forward to it.

Near the end of The Custodians, the alien ruler of his planet tells her she will be alive during the time of the anti-Christ. Since she has died, this is either untrue or the anti-Christ is in our midst and active now. I know who many think it is, one of 2 different people, but neither fits the Biblical description. Thoughts?

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Cat, the ETs and Dolores propensity to accept them as benevolent beings also bothered me greatly. I do know that some and sorry to say, the majority are meddling on the Earth and think themselves owners with us as fleas on the dog to do as they please. Sure the planet has come close to being erased several times and due to the actions, sacrifice and work of some very brave ones, it has not come to that. All of the DNA manipulation and degradations done by them is starting to become unraveled and they are really scared, desperate and irrational... dangerous.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul,

That does fit with them telling her most are trying to help us but a couple of races no longer have a home planet, live on ships only, and can no longer reproduce. They are using our genetic material to try to save themselves, so desperate is a good word choice on your part. I hope there are benevolent ones. They did a really convincing job of explaining why their actions only appear to be uncaring. I hope it's true, but I never forget they are so far ahead of us that being able to outwit us if they want to is a given.

Since the book link for Convoluted Universe was not right, I am going to check out her videos on that book if I can find time later. Have you been able to read any of the Convoluted Universe books?

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I just down loaded 10 ebooks if you want them. I'll need an email though...

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul, will PM you. :-)

Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

MaryAnne,

I have seen a mainstream physics article stating that it appears most likely that our entire universe is a computer simulation. It boggles the mind.

It also makes the universally ridiculed ending to Stephen King's book "Under The Dome" a lot more realistic and far less crazy than critics thought. (You won't get that if not a King fan like I am.I just stuck it in here for those that are.)

I have also seen several things suggesting that the sun and planets are individualized, sentient beings like us, and the sun really is the "god" of this solar system, which would make the Egyptians right. We worship their god anyway at the end of all our prayers when we say "Amen". I wonder why nobody ever points that out!

Then there is the idea that the moon is hollow and is a spaceship, put in place to hold us in the Matrix, since we are quarantined due to our violence, or just to control us for fun and games, or take your pick. Mainstream science does admit that according to our laws of physics, the moon simply cannot be there as it is too large for a planet our size, and yet there it is!

I agree, it's enough to make smoke come out of your ears, especially if there's a lot of empty space for it inside your head, like there is in mine, lol.

As far as being aware of what I'm learning, that is why I always ask myself, "who benefits most from this?", but that may just be a paranoid, human viewpoint.

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Hi Bing I tried to get a few of the books and only the convoluted universe book 2, between death and life and jesus and the essenes are able to download. I don't know if it's just my computer but I just wanted you to know thank you :)

Bing
@bing
2 years ago
547 posts

Hi Daydra

Thank you so very much for bringing this to my attention. From time to time the links expire and I can miss this if someone like you doesn't let me know. My intention is to try and keep the topics as fresh and as current as possible. Because you have let me know this I have now updated the topic and added new information. The Dolores Cannon links no longer work, but I am keeping them there for title references. I have added a link to an online library called Good Links that you can join for free. I have also added some new titles that will really supply you with some more information on who and what we really are and why we are here. It is very fascinating information gathered from thousands of regressive hypnotherapy sessions. I have a online friend who is highly empathic and he will be going for a session within a couple of weeks with a therapist who was trained in the Michael Newton method. If I can be of further service to you, or if you wish to have something researched please feel free to contact me with your request. It is never, ever a bother. Once again thank you for noticing the failure of the links and notifying me. It is much appreciated.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Hi Bing :) oh you're very welcome it was no problem at all. Thank you for letting me know about the site I will for sure check it out. I appreciate the work that you are doing to supply us with books and information. We greatly appreciate it :)

Have a beautiful day xx

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book