Archangel Sandalphon Angel of Music and Guardian of the Planet

To post a reply, login or signup

Bing
@bing
2 years ago
545 posts

1051_discussions.png?width=352

Archangel Sandalphon is known as an angel who cares for the Earth, presents people's prayers to God, and directs the music in heaven. Sandalphon presents people's prayers to God, inspires them to praise God in creative ways, and helps them use the talents God has given them to contribute to the world.

Some believers say that Sandalphon and another archangel he works closely with, Metatron, are unique among angels because they both lived on Earth as human beings before God transformed them into angels, while other angels were originally created to be angels. On Earth, Sandalphon was the prophet Elijah and Metatron was the prophet Enoch, believers say. Since Sandalphon has experience living on Earth as a human, they say, one of Sandalphon's God-given duties is to inspire humanity to take good care of the planet on which we live.

Archangel Sandalphons unique force is as the SACRED GUARDIAN of the Planet, and of our earthly presence. Sandalphon is destined to draw the creative energy of Planet Earth into the evolutionary ascension of the Galactic Force, and through all living beings with love, intention as seen in the icon of Avebury Henge.

Archangel Sandalphon is the ruling Angel and Protector of Earth and a Master of music. He also rules the seventh heaven and is known as an Angel of Mercy and an Angel of Prayer. His name may mean "Co-Brother". Sandalphon acts to take our prayers and petitions to God, and is the guardian of our secret thoughts and wishes. He weaves the prayers of people of all Faiths into garlands and wreaths of flowers and then takes them to God for his Blessing. He is said to be one of the tallest Angels, so that he may reach easily from the Earth to the Heavens, although he showed himself to us as being quite small and compact. Some see him as being dressed in a black robe which emits sparks of pure energy, although this is more likely to be Azrael. To us he came dressed in earthy-coloured tunic and trousers with a green cape. He said that these are his "working clothes" and that he may appear in many other guises, according to needs and expectations. Appearance does not seem very important to him, and he is happiest when at ease. He said "Judge me not by what you see, yet by what I do".

I introduced a friend on mine, who is a musician and was at an impasse in his career, to Archangel Sandalphon and this is what he told me.  " I was a skeptical, but said 'Ok Sandalphon, if you are there I ask for your help'.  Immediately I was filled with a great wave of energy that was very overwhelming.  It felt as if all negativity and doubt was being purged from my system and I had to lie down for about 1/2 of an hour in order to deal with this change."  His career took a big turn for the better and he is now filled with energy when he is on stage, he is writing music,  and many new doors are opening for him.  He credits Sandalphon with filling him with Light energy.  

Sandalphon awakens the ying/yang force lying within us, to the evolution of our purpose. For as the Galactic Heart pulsates, so does the Universal Heart, so does the Individual Heart, and so does Sandalphons Heart inspiring us to live in co-creation with the cycles of nature, and to recognize our connection with the Earth Star Chakra. The planet Arcturus brings this blessed Archangel into existence from the Source.

To draw the power of Sandalphon deep into the earth of your body and the fire of your soul ask yourself these questions:

1. Am I able to feel the rhythms and pulse of Mother Nature?
  2. Does my soul read the reason for my bodys presence on this Planet?
  3. Am I in full honoring of the beauty of the Earths environment?
  4. Am I open to the Earth-Elementals and Guardians of Nature?
  5. What can I richen the planet with, seeing the Earth as a planetary organism, and living the course of my life upon it?

Archangel Sandalphon whispers to you: 'My choir of angels and I are here to help you reach out to God. It is easy! ... Tell God what is most important to you. God gets every one of your prayers. You need only listen to your heart for Gods answer.' ... Talking to God is like talking to the person who loves you most in the world. Archangel Sandalphon asks you to use your power often to help yourself and others."

Sandalphon "brings grounding to your spiritual practice" and Sandalphons spiritual help is "valuable for unifying the whole self by releasing the energy of alienation and fragmentation" writes Hazel Raven in her book The Angel Bible: The Definitive Guide to Angel Wisdom.

In her book AngelSense, Belinda Joubert writes: "Sandalphon will assist and guide you to tap into the power of the divine. When you are powerful you will be filled with self-assurance and belief that you can trust in your skills and ability to achieve your dreams."

Greater Emotional Maturity

Another way that Sandalphon communicates with people is by helping them process their emotions in healthy ways, believers say.

Sandalphon "Instills and nurtures emotional maturity [and] helps us to 'see' to the heart of the problem and take personal responsibility for our own actions and emotions," writes Raven in The Angel Bible.

Joubert writes in AngelSense: "Sandalphon gives you confidence to speak up clearly when you need assistance. ... He assists you in trusting in your own skills and abilities to achieve whatever you set out to achieve."

"Archangel Sandalphon can bring gentleness into all areas of your life," writes Lockyer in Angelic Karma. "He can help you be kind and gentle, yet powerful."

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

updated by @bing: 03/30/17 05:00:29PM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book