Archangel Raziel / Angel of Illumination and Divine Mysteries

To post a reply, login or signup

Bing
@bing
2 years ago
549 posts

1047_discussions.jpg?width=250

Hi

This is a topic about the Archangel Raziel. I am also including a direct link to a PDF download for your own personal copyof The Book of Archangel Raziel. Like all angels Raziel will come into your life and help you as soon as you ASK him to do so. You have to ask for intercession from the angelic realm as angels are not allowed to come into your life unless you ask them as they would otherwisebe interfering with our free will.

The Angel Raziel stands between the veil that separates God from the rest of Creation so that he is connected to everyone and everything and the guardian of originality and pure thought. Raziel has blue wings and a blue aura.

Archangel Raziel, whose name means "Secrets of God" is the keeper of the DIVINE MYSTERIES and so this guardian Angel of Illumination is the keeper of the supreme knowledge of the soul. He reveals holy secrets when God gives him permission to do so. Razielis the archangel of the Chokmah, second Sephirah (aspect of God) of the Kabbalahs Tree of Life. There Raziel presides over the action of turning knowledge into practical wisdom. Raziel helps us humans ply our knowledge until it becomes spiritualized and second nature to us. In the Chokmah sphere, we learn how to stay focused and avoid tempting distractions. This requires attuning to our higher self, which is the connection to Divine wisdom.

Raziels persona is similar to a wise old wizard. Think Merlin with huge eagle wings and youll get a sense of Raziels energy. This magical archangel is happy to impart esoteric wisdom, especially with a healing intention. His halo is rainbow hued, like sunlight reflecting through a clear quartz prism.

Therefore, drawing Raziel into your daily devotions will allow you to experience life drawn from a deeply profound connection with the sacredness of the Cosmos. Once you allow this magic into your life the veil of illusion parts, and you will see life truly as it is, full of a love that stretches for infinity.

Being with Raziels countenance means we experience life, fused with the knowledge of the afterlife, and as intuition melds with conscience, faith awakens us to visionary faith in the power of the Universe. Raziel governs our dreams and the vestigial Third Eye Chakra and emits powerful force from the planet Neptune.

Ask yourself the following questions, and the nature of RAZIELS energy will move fully through your life. When you petition Raziel, the force of this resplendent Angel will help you to transform your life:

1. Am I open to believe in the magic and mystery of creation?
  2. Am I able to sense the depth of my in-tuition?
  3. Does my soul or higher self guide my daily living?
  4. Can I use my intuition to penetrate and understand human nature and lifes mysteries?
  5. How often do I bring an awareness of infinity into my day?

Those who practice Kabbalah (Jewish mysticism), believe that Raziel reveals the divine wisdom that the Torah contains. People sometimes ask for Raziel's help to hear God's guidance more clearly, gain deeper spiritual insights, understand esoteric information, and pursue clairvoyance, alchemy, and divine magic.

The Zohar, the holy book of the mystical branch of Judaism called Kabbalah, says that Raziel is the angel in charge of Chokmah (wisdom). Raziel is credited with writing the Sefer Raziel HaMalach (the Book of Raziel the Angel), a book that claims to explain divine secrets about both celestial and earthly knowledge. Jewish tradition says that Raziel stood so close to God's throne that he could hear everything God said; then Raziel wrote God's secret insights about the universe down in the Sefer Raziel HaMalach. Raziel began the book by stating: "Blessed are the wise by the mysteries coming from the wisdom." Some of the insights that Raziel included in the book are that creative energy begins with thoughts in the spiritual realm and then leads to words and actions in the physical realm.

According to legend, Raziel gave Adam and Eve the Sefer Raziel HaMalach after they were expelled from the Garden of Eden from eating of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. But other angels were upset that Raziel had given them the book, so they cast it into the ocean. Eventually, the book washed ashore, and the prophet Enoch found it and added some of his own knowledge before he transformed into the Archangel Metatron. The Sefer Raziel HaMalach then passed on to the Archangel Raphael, Noah, and King Solomon, legend says.

The Targum Ecclesiastes, which is part of the rabbinical commentaries known as the Midrash, says in chapter 10, verse 20 that Raziel announced divine secrets orally in ancient times, as well: "Each day the angel Raziel makes proclamations on Mount Horeb, from heaven, of the secrets of men to all that dwell upon the earth, and his voice resounds throughout the world."

Other Religious Roles:

Jewish tradition says that Raziel helps protect the other angels, and that he rules over the second level of heaven. Raziel is also the patron angel of lawyers, those who write laws (such as elected government representatives), and those who enforce laws (such as police officers and judges).

When To Call On Archangel Raziel

Raziel helps you recall all of the lessons that your soul has accumulated over time and condense these into usable energy for your present lifes mission. Raziel also assists in healing from painful memories and past traumas, especially if they create fears of moving forward with your life mission. Additionally, Raziel can help you dissolve any troublesome vows you may have made in previous lifetimes, such as those of poverty, self-sacrifice, or chastity. If you dont want the effects of those vows in your present life, call upon Raziel to undo them.

Invocation:

The easiest way to call upon Raziel is to light a yellow candle and say, Raziel, my benefactor and guardian, please help me now. Help me to see life through your eyes and to make the right choices. Guide and direct my footsteps and open my mind and my heart to your incredible wisdom and love. I give thanks for the miracles that are about to occur.

As he draws near, your breath will quicken and you will feel a deep sense of well being.

If you have any questions concerning Raziel or any other angels please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

updated by @bing: 02/24/17 03:43:03PM
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

This is a very interesting angel. Thanks Bing. I've read an older version of this, Sepher Raziel. It has an exorcism in it and lots of good info. I can't tell right off if it is the same as the one you linked. I'll read it later this evening.

http://www.esotericarchives.com/raziel/raziel.htm

Bing
@bing
2 years ago
549 posts

Hi Ecila

Thanks for the reply. Let me know if they are the same as I wish to publish the full version.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book