Archangel Jeremiel / Prophecy / Life Review / Emotional Planning

To post a reply, login or signup

Bing
@bing
5 years ago
547 posts

680_discussions.jpg?width=750

Jeremiel

Jeremiel's name means "Mercy of God" and is also known as the "Purple Angel" for her purple aura. Jeremiel is the angel who will help you to review your life and gives you the strength to make the necessary changes that you need to make to get yourself back on track to the goals that you have set for yourself. As Jeremiel is also, along with Azrael, one of the angels of death most people only meether when they have left this world and are back in the spirit realm reviewing their life. However, you can have this very deeply loving angel of mercy help you while you are still in this world and able and willing to turn your life around. We humans can be very hard on ourselves but it is necessary to learn to forgive yourself your errors and realize that mistakes are part of the process on the road to enlightment. Jeremiel can help us to notice and change life patterns that are not serving our highest good. She is also known as the angel of Joy and is very helpful to women.

Jeremiel is also the archangel of prophecy and psychic dreams. Contrary to what some belief systems may teach, it is not blasphemous or unethical to ask about the future. It can provide us with great insight, as long as we don't obsess about it or give our power away to it. Asking about our future or the future of the world need not be frightening if we use it as a tool for personal growth. It can in fact provide us with a very valuable gift, the opportunity to change the outcome. It may also be important to understand that from the viewpoint of the angels, from the realm of spirit, there is no linear time. So in a literal way there is no past, or future, there is only the ever present now. Time is holographic and occurs simultaneously.

If there is something you would like prophetic insight about, call on Jeremiel to enter your dreams or to give you a vision in meditation about it. Or if you have had a dream that you wonder if it is prophetic of something to come, call on Jeremiel and ask for his help in interpreting it. The following invocation is taken from Doreen Virtue's book Archangels and Ascended Masters which is available for sale in the online store.

"Archangel Jeremiel, please help me release fears, worries, and tension about my future and the future of the world. (Tell Jeremiel about any situation that is weighing on your mind.) I ask for your prophetic insights about the future. Please clearly give me guidance about anything that I may do or change to create the best future for myself and all concerned. Thank you."

updated by @bing: 02/26/17 02:23:17AM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book