Angels' links with Chritian religions

To post a reply, login or signup

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
Firstly I don't mean for this question to offend anyone or start fights in the group. This is something I have been wondering for a while and this groups speaks a lot about angels so I thought to come here to ask it. If this is an inappropriate subject for this group I apologize and feel free to delete my question. I have been trying to figure out my own religion for a while now. A lot of people in this community speak of angels and the goodness and love that they are. So my question is: are angels beings of God as he is described in the Christian religions or can they be something else? Do you have to believe in God to believe in angels? I realize this can be a touchy subject and I really don't mean to start any fights. This is just something I have found myself wondering a lot lately. I'm very open minded to any responses and I won't be offended by what people share. I tried to research this online some but everything I found was very extreme and one sided and sometimes mean. I'm not trying to bring anyone's religious beliefs into question. This is a question that has been weighing heavily on me lately and I didn't know where else to go and ask and get an answer from people who truly care.
updated by @emmy-long: 06/05/17 01:12:55PM
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
Thank you so much for this. This is exactly the kind of information I have been searching for. I'm not sure what all I believe yet but I know I want to learn all I can so maybe I can finally find something that resonates with what I feel in my heart. Thank you again Hammer. So so much.
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
Thank you very much for this Joshua. There is so much to learn and religion is such a huge life changing thing. I'm wanting to learn as much as I can about all of it, but that can be hard because for a lot of people talking religion is taboo. It's really hard to find a place where I can hear honest words that don't have some kind of hidden agenda behind them. I really value this community and its members.
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

People often confuse spirit guides and angels. A spirit guide is a being that has incarnated either on earth or another planet. They are the beings that help us through our life lesson. As they understand what it's like to be in a body, they often have a better understanding of day-to day reality. Angels, have chosen a different path to serve. Rather than incarnate, they choose to act as messengers of God. One way to put it, is humans learn about love through experience; angels are love. Both spirit guides and angels help and a person can call on whoever they wish. Some people have a natural affinity for angels and prefer working with them. The point is to work with whoever you feel comfortable with.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
484 posts
I can't even begin to let everyone know how much there shared insights are appreciated. Thank you each and everyone. I think sometimes in our culture (and especially where I'm from) not identifying with a religion is seen as a bad thing. Like you are some bad person for not knowing who exactly you are and how you identify. You have all reminded me that it's ok for me to wonder and not know. I'm only 23!! I have a lot of learning left to do.
Bing
@bing
3 years ago
547 posts

Hi Emmy

Thank you for posting this topic and for everyone's replies. You can also visit my Youtube channel 1111Angels

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcQB3AUm89QuXlhyGwX_x9Q

and find some very interesting information from the Lorna Byrne videos. She has been able to see angels from birth. You can visit her web site and receive information directly from her as well.

I would also recommend listening to the Dolores Cannon series of videos in the Awakening topic as they will really fill you with lots of information.

Don't worry about trying to learn it all in one feel swoop. I have been doing research since I was 15 and will have my 64th birthday in December. I learn something new every day.

Once again I wish to thank all of you for your continued connection and support of each other. We are all one in the Light.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book