Angels

To post a reply, login or signup

Bing
@bing
6 years ago
547 posts

Hi

Thisis an article all about angels. They are very real and will always help you when youASK for their presence in your life. It is imperative that you ask for their help as they are not allowed to interfer with our lives and free will choices and help us unless we requestit. I am also including some information on Archangel Muriel, the patron angel of empaths. At theend of thisarticle you will find links for web sites and videos, as well as recommendations for books. I hope that you enjoy the articles and the work that went into this topic.

There are nine Choirs of Angels broken down into groups of three.

Group 1

1) The Seraphim

2) The Cherubim

3) The Thrones

Group 2

4) The Dominions

5) The Virtues

6) The Powers

Group 3

7) The Principalities

8) The Archangels

9) The Angels

The most influential Christian angelic hierarchy was that put forward by Pseudo-Dionysius the Areopagite in the 4th or 5th century in his book De Coelesti Hierarchia (The Celestial Hierarchy). During the Middle Ages, many schemes were proposed, some drawing on and expanding on Pseudo-Dionysius, others suggesting completely different classifications. According to medieval Christian theologians, the angels are organized into several orders, or "Angelic Choirs".[1][2]

Pseudo-Dionysius (The Celestial Hierarchy) and Thomas Aquinas (Summa Theologica) drew on passages from the New Testament, specifically Ephesians 1:21 and Colossians 1:16, in an attempt to develop a schema of three Hierarchies, Spheres or Triads of angels, with each Hierarchy containing three Orders or Choirs.

First Sphere

Seraphim

Seraphim surround the divine throne in this illustration from the Petites Heures de Jean de Berry, a 14th-century illuminated manuscript.

Seraphim (singular "Seraph"), mentioned in Isaiah 6:1-7,[3] serve as the caretakers of God's throne and continuously shout praises: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts. All the earth is filled with His Glory." The name Seraphim means "the burning ones." The Seraphim have six wings.

Two of the Seraphim are named Seraphiel and Metatron, according to some books. Seraphiel is said to have the head of an eagle. It is said that such a bright light emanates from them that nothing, not even other angelic beings, can look upon them. It is also said that there are four of them surrounding God's throne, where they burn eternally from love and zeal for God.[citation needed]

Cherubim

A cherub, as described by Ezekiel and according to traditional Christian iconography.

Cherubim have four faces: one of each a man, an ox, a lion, and an eagle. They have four conjoined wings covered with eyes, a lion's body figure, and they have ox's feet. Cherubim guard the way to the tree of life in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3:24)[4] and the throne of God (Ezekiel 28:14-16).[5]

The cherubim are mentioned in Genesis 3:24;[4] Exodus 25:17-22; 2 Chronicles 3:7-14; Ezekiel 10:1214,[6] 28:14-16;[5] 1 Kings 6:2328;[7] and Revelation 4:6-8.

Modern English usage has blurred the distinction between cherubim and putti. Putti are the winged human baby/toddler-like beings traditionally used in figurative art.

St. Thomas Aquinas imagined Satan as a fallen Cherub.[8]

Thrones or Ophanim

One traditional depiction of the chariot vision, based on the description in Ezekiel.

The "Thrones"or Elders, also known as the Erelim or Ophanim, are a class of celestial beings mentioned by Paul of Tarsus in Colossians 1:16 (New Testament). They are living symbols of God's justice and authority, and have as one of their symbols the throne. These high celestial beings appear to be mentioned again in Revelation 11:16.

The Ophanim (Heb. ofanim: Wheels, also known as Thrones, from the vision of Daniel 7:9) are unusual looking even compared to the other celestial beings; They appear as a beryl-coloured wheel-within-a-wheel, their rims covered with hundreds of eyes.

They are closely connected with the Cherubim: "When they moved, the others moved; when they stopped, the others stopped; and when they rose from the earth, the wheels rose along with them; for the spirit of the living creatures [Cherubim] was in the wheels." Ezekiel 10:17 NRSV.

Second Sphere

Angels of the Second Sphere work as heavenly governors.

Dominions

The "Dominions" (lat. dominatio, plural dominationes, also translated from the Greek term kyriotites as "Lordships") are presented as the hierarchy of celestial beings "Lordships" in the De Coelesti Hierarchia. The Dominions, also known as the Hashmallim, regulate the duties of lower angels. It is only with extreme rarity that the angelic lords make themselves physically known to humans. They are also the angels who preside over nations.

The Dominions are believed to look like divinely beautiful humans with a pair of feathered wings, much like the common representation of angels, but they may be distinguished from other groups by wielding orbs of light fastened to the heads of their scepters or on the pommel of their swords.

Virtues

The "Virtues" or "Strongholds" lie beyond the ophanim (Thrones/Wheels). Their primary duty is to supervise the movements of the heavenly bodies in order to ensure that the cosmos remains in order.

The term appears to be linked to the attribute "might", from the Greek root "" in Ephesians 1:21, which is also translated as "Virtue". They are presented as the celestial Choir "Virtues", in the Summa Theologica. Traditional theological conceptions of the Virtues might appear to describe the same Order called the Thrones (Gr. thronos), (in which case the Ophanim may not be the same thing as "Thrones").

From Pseudo-Dionysius the Areopagite's De Coelesti Hierarchia:

"The name of the holy Virtues signifies a certain powerful and unshakable virility welling forth into all their Godlike energies; not being weak and feeble for any reception of the divine Illuminations granted to it; mounting upwards in fullness of power to an assimilation with God; never falling away from the Divine Life through its own weakness, but ascending unwaveringly to the superessential Virtue which is the Source of virtue: fashioning itself, as far as it may, in virtue; perfectly turned towards the Source of virtue, and flowing forth providentially to those below it, abundantly filling them with virtue."[9]

Powers or Authorities

The "Powers" (lat. potestas (f), pl. potestates), or "Authorities", from the Greek exousies, (see Greek root in Eph 3:10) appear to collaborate, in power and authority, with the Principalities (Rulers).

The Powers are the bearers of conscience and the keepers of history. They are also the warrior angels created to be completely loyal to God. Some believe that no Power has ever fallen from grace, but another theory states that Satan was the Chief of the Powers before he Fell (see also Ephesians 6:12). Their duty is to oversee the distribution of power among humankind, hence their name.

Paul used the term rule and authority in Ephesians 1:21,[10] and rulers and authorities in Ephesians 3:10.[11] He may have been referring to the rulers and authorities of humanity, instead of referring to angels.[citation needed]

Third Sphere

Angels who function as heavenly messengers and soldiers.

Principalities or Rulers

The "Principalities" (lat. principatus, pl. principats) also translated as "Princedoms" and "Rulers", from the Greek arche (see Greek root in Eph 3:10), appear to collaborate, in power and authority with the Powers (Authorities).

The Principalities are shown wearing a crown and carrying a sceptre. Their duty also is said to be to carry out the orders given to them by the Dominions and bequeath blessings to the material world. Their task is to oversee groups of people. They are the educators and guardians of the realm of earth. Like beings related to the world of the germinal ideas, they are said to inspire living things to many things such as art or science.

Paul used the term rule and authority in Ephesians 1:21,[10] and rulers and authorities in Ephesians 3:10.[11] He may have been referring to the rulers and authorities of men or societies, instead of referring to angels.[citation needed]

Archangels

Guido Reni's archangel Michael (in the Capuchin church of Santa Maria della Concezione, Rome, 1636)

tramples Satan.

The word "archangel" comes from the Greek (archangls), meaning chief angel, a translation of the Hebrew (rav-mal'kh) [12] It derives from the Greek arch, meaning to be first in rank or power; and aggls which means messenger. The word is only used twice in the New Testament: 1 Thessalonians 4:16 and Jude 1:9. Only Archangels Gabriel and Michael are mentioned by name in the New Testament.

Michael is the only angel the Bible named expressly as "the" archangel. In the Book of Daniel he is referred to as "one of the chief princes". The word "prince" here is the ancient Hebrew word sar, which means: "a head person (of any rank or class), a chief, a general etc."[12]

In most Christian traditions Gabriel is also considered an archangel, but there is no direct literal support for this assumption.

The name of the archangel Raphael appears only in the Book of Tobit (Tobias). Tobit is considered Deuterocanonical by Roman Catholics (both Eastern and Western Rites) and Eastern Orthodox Christians. The Book of Tobit is also read by Anglicans and Lutherans, but not by Reformed Christians or Baptists. Raphael said to Tobias that he was "one of the seven who stand before the Lord", and it is generally believed that Michael and Gabriel are two of the other six.

A fourth Archangel is Uriel whose name literally means "Fire of God" or "Light of God." Uriel's name is the only one not mentioned in the Lutheran Bible, but plays, however, a prominent role in an apocryphon read by Anglican and Russian Orthodox Christians: The second Book of Esdras (fourth Books of Esdras in the Latin Vulgate). In the book he unveils seven prophecies to the prophet Ezra, after whom the book is named. He also plays a role in the apocryphal Book of Enoch, which is considered canonical only by the Ethiopian Orthodox Church.

Another possible interpretation of the seven archangels is that the seven are the seven spirits of God that stand before the throne described in the Book of Enoch, and in the Book of Revelation.[13]

The Seven Archangels are said to be the guardian angels of nations and countries, and are concerned with the issues and events surrounding these, including politics, military matters, commerce and trade: e.g. Archangel Michael is traditionally seen as the protector of Israel and of the ecclesia (Gr. root ekklesia from the New Testament passages), theologically equated as the Church, the forerunner of the spiritual New Israel.

It is possible to make a distinction between archangel (with a lower-case a) and Archangel (with an uppercase A). The former can denote the second-lowest choir (arch-angels in the sense of being just above the lowest Choir of angels that is called only "angels") but the latter may denote the highest of all the angels (i.e., Arch-angels in the sense of being above all angels, of any Choir. The seven highest Seraphim, Michael being the highest of all, once Satan fell).

Angels

An angel (allegedly Archangel Chamuel )comforting Jesus, by Carl Heinrich Bloch, 1865-1879.

The "angels", (malakhim Greek angls) messengers, are the lowest order of the angels, and the most recognized. They are the ones most concerned with the affairs of living things. Within the category of the angels, there are many different kinds, with different functions. The angels are sent as messengers to mankind

The Midwayers

The Midway Creatures are electrically energized beings invisible to mortal eyes who are indigenous to this world, being as they are of part material origin, and who live on and on, not being subject to the limitations of mortal flesh. They can make themselves visible should the need arise. These unique beings are by nature midway between The Adams and Eves and the evolutionary creatures; hence their designation, midway creatures. In a comparative sense these midwayers are the permanent citizens of the evolutionary worlds. In terms of function the midwayers have a threefold classification, while in terms of constitution there are two types of Midwayers the Primary Midwayers and the Secondary Midwayers.You can further exploreinformation about theMidwayersat the following links.

http://glubrc.com/ubtxt/ubpaper038.html#P038_9_1

http://glubrc.com/ubtxt/ubpaper077.html

Guardian Angels

Your Guardian Angel has been with you since you took your first breath and will be there for you when you pass out of your body and return to the spiritual realms. This Angel is unique to you and will walk with you wherever you go and what ever you do. You are never alone! This is the Angel that can bring us comfort during the dark times and help to ignite a spark of hope that things WILL improve! If you have made choices that were not for your Highest Good, this Angel can show you how to release those choices that you may make new ones. Above all, this Angel knows that everything is constantly changing in our lives and if we are open to embracing those changes, then we automatically move into the Higher Flow where everything can be transformed.

This Angel is our cheerleader when we decide to embark on a heart felt quest or dream. He/she applauds our successes, helps us to find solutions to problems, move through obstacles, and affirms to us that we can manifest anything that we desire if we are willing to move towards it with an open heart and mind! This Angel also works hard to remind us that we are each of us totally unique and therefore we must follow our own inner guidance and believe in what our hearts are telling us, no matter how improbable these things we are dreaming may seem. Each day is a brand new start in our lives and whether we feel we have failed or succeeded in the past, this day is totally new, we shall never have another exactly like it again. It is open for us to paint any pictures we desire on its canvass. Think of yourself as an artist presented with a multitude of choices,emotions and possibilities that are represented by colours and brushes that you may choose to use to paint each of your days. Some of the colours are bright and clear, others lovely shades of pastels. There are also dark or murky colours in your palatte as well. You are free to choose from any of these colours and even to what size brush you may care to use. You may decide to paint broad strokes of colours that are uplifting and joyful to you. Or you may choose to use the murky colours and paint a day that is not so positive.

While your Guardian Angel will always support you in what ever choices you make still there is the soft voice that encourages you to choose those colours and experiences that wil bring you joy, not fear or sorrow. She/he will send you the energy of peace and love in the hopes that you will choose the colours that best represent those things to you. This Angel may appear to use most strongly when we are in danger and need all the spiritual help and support we can get! I will never forget the time I was about to cross a quiet side street at an intersection whe suddenly I felt as though someone were standing directly in front of me, preventing me from stepping into the street. As I stood there wondering why I was unable to move forward, a car suddenly came screeching around the corner, the driver completely oblivious to any pedestrian traffic even though she had a clear view of the roadway and the corner. Had I been standing there in the street I would have been hit and at the least seriously injured if not killed. There is no doubt in my mind to this day that it was my own Guardian Angel that prevented me from stepping off the curb. She literally saved my life! I have talked to many people since who also have witnessed their own Guardian Angel acting on their behalf in this way and perhaps you have too! The deeper meaning to this is that we all have a purpose for being here and our Guardian Angel is there to help support us in fulfilling that purpose. When I doubt that I have anything I can offer the world or feel my life may really be meaningless, I think back to this and other times when my Guardian Angel stepped in to save my life for this was not the first of such events! Obviously my own Angel knows that there is something I still have left to do on this earth and if you are reading this, then so do you! There is something that only I can do, that only you can do and that only someone living half a world away can do.

Your life has purpose and meaning. It is more valuable than you may ever know while you are in body yet there will come a day when you will see the beauty and the light that you have shared with so many others. You will begin to see yourself as the very precious Being that your own Guardian Angel knows you to be. Your Guardian Angel's prayer for you is that you see yourself this way now! If you are feeling depressed, confused, wondering why your life has not been going in the way you had hoped it would, it is time to sit down with this Angel and ask for healing and grace. Ask for upliftment. Ask for peace and joy, ask for any good thing that you can think of! This is the job of your Guardian Angel, to listen to your requests and prayers, to help you move more fully into the light, to call in the support of all the other Angels so they too may begin working on your behalf. The message to you from your Guardian Angel at this time is that when you ask for these things the whole of the Universe moves with you and for you to begin bringing you what you have asked for. No prayer ever goes unanswered! Yet your Angel would also ask that you pray as though what you have asked for has already been given for this shows faith and an open heart! Your Angel will ask that you pray with a sense of gratitude, knowing that what you have asked for is at hand! Ask your Angel to help you make a list of all the words that bring you a positive feeling and ask that the essence of these words be given to you now in this very moment. You can have the essence of anything you desire right now, you need not wait! And once you have accepted the essence, the full manifestation on the physical plane must also follow.

How to meet your guardian angel and improve the quality of your life. Guardian angels have been helping people for thousands of years, and still have a valuable role to play in helping humanity in the future. Your guardian angel is your link to the divine, and will help you develop the spiritual side of your nature. Your guardian angel is your link to the divine. The word angel comes from the Greek and means a messenger. The concept of guardian angels goes back thousands of years to the Assyrian and Babylonian civilisations where they were believed to protect palaces and temples. However, this gradually changed. Many people in the Christian tradition believe that every baby gets assigned a guardian angel at birth. Jesus referred to this when he said that the angels who look after children always face God (Matthew 18:10).

About 150 AD, a man named Hermas wrote one of the earliest Christian bestsellers,

Shepherd of Hermas

In it Hermas wrote of his personal shepherd angel who acted as his guardian angel and helped him on a daily basis. Moving forward almost 1,900 years, Pope Pius XI said that he prayed to his guardian angel every morning and evening. When he had to speak to someone who was opposed to him, he asked his guardian angel to communicate with the other persons guardian angel first, to eliminate any potential problems.

We all have a guardian angel that watches over us, and tries to help us in subtle ways. Not long ago, I spoke to a woman who had narrowly escaped being run over while crossing a road. She felt a force push her to the side of the road moments before a car raced past. She attributed her lucky escape to her guardian angel.

Small children often believe in guardian angels, but often lose faith as they grow into adulthood. Regardless of your beliefs, your guardian angel continues to communicate with you in thoughts and dreams intended to inspire, help and counsel you. However, your guardian angel will never interfere with your free will. Occasionally, when the situation is urgent, guardian angels act in a more direct way. When Sir Ernest Shackleton, the British explorer, was returning from the South Pole, he knew that one more accompanied his party. When Sir Francis Smythe was attempting the final stage of his ascent of Mount Everest on his own, he was aware of an invisible companion. I could not feel lonely, neither could I come to any harm, he wrote afterwards.

How do you recognize your guardian angel? Ask your guardian angel to communicate with you in quiet moments. Become aware of your dreams. Heed the quiet voice that warns you when you are tempted to do something wrong. You will gradually realise that your guardian angel is with you all the time, and is willing to help you in everything you do. Your guardian angel is your own personal guide and teacher. As you accept your guardian angels presence your life will gradually improve. Small upsets will no longer bother you, and youll find yourself more loving, accepting and compassionate. Youll also become aware of the spiritual in every area of your life.

Angels of Love

Here are the names of some angels of love that you can call upon to help you in your life.

Muriel.

Whose name means "God's Perfume" is the Angel of Divine Light and Love, emotion and grace within, and is the patron angel of empaths. She helps us to gain greater control over and fine tune our emotions to "feel" at a higher level. Muriel will help you to be able to pick out what others are feeling while enabling you to channel these emotions in a more constructive and productive manner. By being able to "feel" the emotions of others, while keeping your own in check, you will be able to discern the needs of others and be of greater service to the Light.

Archangel Muriel helps with the art of speaking, and to enlighten the mind in holy things. Angel Muriel helps us to be courageous to face challenges that may arise and she teaches us to grow and expand our horizon, to maintain our enthusiasm in everything we do. She urges us to be righteous and believe that there is power greater than us that is ever willing to help in times of need and grants wishes that comes from the heart. She has a reputation of giving intellectual and material rewards to those who are open minded.

Her angelic responsibility includes tending the animals and the plants of earth. She is often depicted with a crown of flowers which she lovingly places in the river of life. When she is around, you may smell the subtle scent of your favorite flower. Muriel brings messages of peace and harmony, reminding us that every selfless good deed is rewarded exponentially. Muriels huge heart will teach you how to love unconditionally.

As you invite Muriel into your life, you become aware of your intuition. If you suddenly find yourself thinking about helping the homeless, follow through. Muriel teaches us that helping others is the path to true happiness. If you really want your life to change, volunteer at a homeless shelter, pull a few weeds from a local park, hang a birdfeeder or become a dog walker at an animal shelter. Reach out to someone else and see what happens to your life. You might just meet your future love or find the job of your dreams as a result of your willing service. At the same time, Muriel teaches to act with an open heart without expectation of personal gain. Then and only then will your blessings come back to you multiplied.

Muriel is also one of the four rulers of the Choir of Dominions. The Dominions are the fourth choir of angels and rule over the level where the physical and spiritual realms begin to merge. They channel God's love through mercy wielding power without oppression. Their emblems of authority are a scepter or orb carried in the left hand and a staff of gold held in the right hand. The other three rulers of the Dominions are Zadkiel,( the angel of Divine Justice) Hashmal ( the Fire Speaking Angel ) and Zachariel ( the Angel of Memories)

The book "A Treatise on Angel Magic, Maghum Opus Hermetic" describes Muriel as Queen of the Angels, Mistress of the Elements, Giver of Justice, Nurse of Mankind, protecting mankind from evil, kind, merciful, restrains the rage of demons, controls the elements, and cures diseases. It is alleged that the Angel Muriel carried the clay to God from which he created Adam.

The crystal associated with Muriel is Rose Quartz. Rose Quartz is the stone of love, kindness, compassion and heartfelt forgiveness. The soft, gentle yet powerful vibration of love is unlike any other. Love has the capability to heal all wounds past or present. Love is the most powerful of all emotions, of all vibrational energy frequencies. Be willing to fill your heart space with love, releasing all things into the light for transformational healing.

Be open to receiving all you request, all you seek. All is unfolding before you in Divine Grace.

Chamuel

This is my patron angel. His name means He who seeks God. His aura is pale green. He is the one that told me to Be the Light in all that you do and To serve is to love; to love is to serve. He is a member of the Seraphim (the first choir and highest order of angels) and is the leader of both the Choir of Dominions and the Choir of the Powers. His is also a member of the Sarim, the angel Princes in Heaven. Some who know him feel him as a kind, humble and learned gentleman. There is a definite deep and abiding quiet strength to his presence. He is the angel who comforted Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane. He helps us to find all that is lost or missing from our lives be it an item of value, justice for a righteous cause, soothing a troubled mind, or the love of our lives. He helps reconcile misunderstandings and fills us with forgiveness and love in our relationships with others.

Jeremiel

Jeremiel is the angel who helps you to review your life and gives you the strength to make the necessary changes that you need to make to get yourself back on track to the goals that you have set for yourself. Most people only meet Jeremiel when they have left this world and are back in the spirit realm reviewing their life. However, you can have this very deeply loving angel of mercy help you while you are still in this world and able and willing to turn your life around.We humans can be very hard on ourselves but it is necessary to learn to forgive yourself your errors and realize that mistakes are part of the process on the road toenlightment.Jeremiel can help us to notice and change life patterns that are not serving our highest good.

Jeremiel is also the archangel of prophecy and psychic dreams. Contrary to what some belief systems may teach, it is not blasphemous or unethical to ask about the future. It can provide us with great insight, as long as we don't obsess about it or give our power away to it. Asking about our future or the future of the world need not be frightening if we use it as a tool for personal growth. It can in fact provide us with a very valuable gift, the opportunity to change the outcome. It may also be important to understand that from the viewpoint of the angels, from the realm of spirit, there is no linear time. So in a literal way there is no past, or future, there is only the ever present now. Time is holographic and occurs simultaneously.

If there is something you would like prophetic insight about, call on Jeremiel to enter your dreams or to give you a vision in meditation about it. Or if you have had a dream that you wonder if it is prophetic of something to come, call on Jeremiel and ask for his help in interpreting it. The following invocation is taken from Doreen Virtue's book Archangels and Ascended Masters which is available for sale in the online store.

"Archangel Jeremiel, please help me release fears, worries, and tension about my future and the future of the world. (Tell Jeremiel about any situation that is weighing on your mind.) I ask for your prophetic insights about the future. Please clearly give me guidance about anything that I may do or change to create the best future for myself and all concerned. Thank you."

Rachiel

Rachiel belongs to the Choir of the Cherubim and is associated with the planet Venus. Because of Venuss connection with love and sexuality Rachiel can be invoked for help with these areas.

Rahmiel

Along with Raphael and Uzziel the angel Rahmiel is considered an angel of mercy, love and compassion. His duties are to encourage empathy, kindness, compassion, and understanding throughout the world. He also can be called upon to help those whose who lack in these qualities. Some believe that he was once St. Francis and was transformed into an angel when he crossed over.

Tezalel

Tezalel (also known as Icabel and Theosolk) is a member of the Choir of Virtues. This is the angel who is invoked to bring trust and fidelity to all loving relationships. He works hard at keeping couples together as long as there is a good chance of saving the relationship. If you have concerns about your relationship, or wish to have it strengthened, you can call upon him.

Uzziel

Uzziel, whose name means "God's Power, is known as the Angel of Mercy and the Prince of Compassion. He is a member of the Choir of the Cherubim and the Choir of the Thrones, as well as being a leader in the Choir of the Virtues. He provides faith and hope in our darkest moments of despair, when all seems lost and there seems no point in carrying on. As well he endeavors to teach us faith, hope, forgiveness and love. He also aids in protecting the sexuality and sanctity of marriage.

Verchiel

Verchiel is a member of both the Choir of the Powers, and the Virtues. He is the angel of affection. He provides love, affection and friendship. He will help you heal a strained relationship be it with a friend, family member, or loved one.

Below you will find the angels who will help you with most aspects of your life. As I put more information together things will move around a bit, but the information will always get better.

Michael ( Who is like God) is the head of the Archangels and the angelic choir of the Virtues. The Choirs are the angels of miracles. He is a very powerful warrior angel. He is the guardian of humanity and guardian angel of Israel. He was the chief defender against Lucifer. ( I can send you a link later about the history of that story if you so wish.)No matter the situation, no matter the challenge, Michael stands ready with his sword and host of Angels to protect and serve all who call upon him for assistance. He clears the path of obstacles, he gives us strength and courage to carry on during the dark times in our lives. I suggest that you picture him with eagle wings and holding a sword of light and ask him to sever all ties that are draining your energy. He fills us with hope, inspiration, and faith that the Universe is always on our side. Michael protects against negative or psychic attack and astral debris that can cling to our energy fields. ( Picture him severing these cords attached to you and having them wither into smoke and disappear.) Next ask him to surround you and your home with white energy of the Light and to protect and guard you. See him standing beside you as he does this and this energy being infused into you and your home.

Michael is also associated with fire, it is a purifying fire that burns away the dross and insures that alchemical reactions within the psyche produce the "gold" that one is seeking, in this case evolution and spiritual enlightenment. And yet Michael is more than just an Archangel for enlightenment, he is an Angel for awareness of all levels of life, including the mundane and the physical. There is no concern or problem that Michael cannot and will not address when he is called upon to do so. This makes Michael what I call "all purpose" archangel as he appears when needed to be of support, assistance and protection in any situation unlike the other Archangels such as Uriel who is primarily associated with wisdom or Raphael who is associated with healing although their energies can be combined and called upon along with Michael's as needed. Michael assists us in transforming our self- limitations, he brings faith and courage as well as the understanding that one is never alone and that all Guardian Angels are emissaries of Michael's sent to watch over and guide us. Some say that Michael was the first Archangel that Spirit created and his name symbolizes his position as the right hand of God or Spirit. It is Michael that moves through us when we seek to right a wrong, protect those who come to us for assistance and support and to help bring greater awareness and light into the world. If you look at a sword and shield, the light bounces from it, illuminating everything in it's path. So it is the same with Michael's energy, it is not only the power to cut through limitation and falsehood but also the light that allows us to discern the truth from the fabrication.

For those who believe they are unworthy or the Divine would find their problems and fears too trivial or not spiritual enough to be worthy of consideration, This Angel has appeared to remind you that ALL are worthy of support and love from the Universe! Nothing is too small or trivial for the Divine to direct the full attention and flow of the Universe towards it's resolution and that all are more than worthy of living a joyful, happy and abundant life. For those who believe it is their karmic duty to pay off some sort of debt for an something they may have done several lifetimes ago, Archangel Michael comes through to show the individual that ALL things serve a higher purpose.

To judge one event or lifetime as sinful or wrong is the product of a belief system that seeks to control others so that a few may prosper and have power while others are enslaved to support these few. Archangel Michael then acts as a purifying fire to assist the individual in seeking the truth for themselves, what resonates within their own heart as truth for them and not simply buying into the dogma of another. If it serves a person's evolution to continue to believe in the dogma and "sins" of this and prior lifetimes, then they shall of course continue to do so for this Michael will never take away one's free will. However if an individual is ready to move beyond the old concepts and beliefs, this Archangel will surely support in the cutting of the old ties that bind. If this angel has appeared for you today, it may be an indication that some sort of cleansing and protection is needed at this time. Or perhaps you need to gather your inner courage and strength to pursue a new goal or dream that has been beckoning you. Michael brings empowerment to help you be all that you can be in this life if you are willing to take the next step that you know inside you need to take.

At times, Michael appears when we need a bit of a nudge, a prod from his sword if you will, to get us unstuck and the energy flowing in our lives again. Or perhaps you have been buying into someone else's belief systems that are not helpful or healing for you. Archangel Michael says it is now time to develop your own beliefs that are centered around joy, worthiness and expectations of the best that life has to offer! Archangel Michael's primary message to you today is to believe in yourself and believe that the Universe is seeking right now to lead you out of the darkness and into the light. All you need do is call upon Michael's energy with your heart and you will find he has been standing next to you, supporting and shielding you all this time. Other ways to work with the energy of Archangel Michael is to sort through all those things in your life, be they job related, personal, people, things in your home that you no longer resonate with, belief systems, even old projects or goals that no longer fit who you are and give them all permission to go! You can do this on a physical level by clearing clutter and old papers from your home/office and by consciously admitting that a goal you once had needs to be released and you are now letting it go. Thank all these things for once having served you, Bless them, and then ask Michael to carry them away.

Gabriel (God is my strength) is a the head of the choir of the Cherubim and a member of the choir of the virtues as well. Gabriel is known as the Prince of justice, angel of purification, revelation, and mercy. Gabriel was the angel who revealed the Koran to Mohammed. Along with Michael he is the only other angel to be mentioned in the Bible. Gabriel also is a warrior angel and deals harshly with injustices to those who work in the Light.

Archangel Gabriel brings us good news in abundance! The energy of Archangel Gabriel is used to draw many messages of good news that uplift out spirits and help us to feel more fully connected with the Universal mind and flow. Gabriel alerts us to be awake and aware, to pay attention to what messages we in turn our giving out to the world and Universe each day so that only the best may be sent out to return to us as even more beneficial energies.

Think carefully about what you are saying to others and what they are saying to you. Do these words serve you or hinder you in your life? Are they positive and uplifting or do they focus on negativity and lack? Like all the Angels, Gabriel will never judge you for anything you think or say! Yet he will urge you to focus on those things that bring you a sense of joy, peace and gratitude for the great mystery that is all of life.

You may start to have some thoughts popping into your mind that will surprise or even shock you, yet it is important to note that the stronger emotional reaction you have to them the more you need to heed them! Ask for further validation and simply watch to see what comes. Notice what others say to you that fits with what you have been thinking about. When you ask Gabriel for confirmation that what you have been pondering is true he always acts swiftly so heads up! You may feel more inclined to spend time in meditation or reading inspirational books. Gabriel is encouraging you to do so for he knows how important it really is to fill our minds with positive words for they shall spill out into every aspect of your life.

Oneway to work with Gabriel is to write down a single question that is most pressing for you at this time. At the end of each day, reflect back at all that happened. Was there anything that sticks out as a possible answer? Chances are you will begin to note a thread that runs through your day, this is Gabriel's way of giving you your answer!

Chamuel (He who seeks God) is the head of the Choirs of the Dominions and Powers. Both of these choirs are angels of justice, order and knowledge. He soothes troubled minds, provides justice and rights wrongs. He is the angel who comforted Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane. If you wish to have more love in your life you ask for his intervention.

Ariel (Lion of God) She strengthens your resolve when you are faced with a challenge and helps you set and achieve your goals. She is also known as "Earth's Great Lady". She will pour determination and courage into your spirit. She also works with Raphael in healing and is the patron angel of veterinarians. Here is a link to a site about Ariel.

http://www.angelicpathtohealing.net/Arielmessages.html

Uriel (Fire of God) He is an angel of both the Choirs of the Seraphim and Cherubim, the two first of the nine choirs of angels. He is pictured as having a scroll of knowledge in his right hand and a burning flame in the palm of his left hand. He is the angel who has power over dark spirits. He will greatly aid you in this matter.

This celestial being kindles artistic fires in the mortal heart. Uriel is the patron angel of literature and music. He also grants the gift of prophecy and therefore inspires our clairvoyant and psychic abilities. He is the chief in the order of Seraphim and the order of Cherubim. Often identified as the angel who "stands at the Gate of Eden with a fiery sword he is also known as Saint Uriel and his symbol is an open hand containing a flame. He is also a stern and punishing angel of vengeance who is chief of the seven Archangels. He guards the Gate of Eden and, like Metatron, he is credited with giving the gift of the cabala to humanity. Uriel is also a prince Regent of the Seraphim and the Cherubim. He is also a ruling prince of the Sun who is considered to be the "sharpest sighted spirit of all in Heaven." A prince of the Divine Presence, the Angel of Salvation, and protector against terror, thunder, lightning, earthquakes, cataclysms, and volcanic eruptions, he is also said to be one of the angels of repentance. In The Manual of Discipline he is called the "prince of lights." In the Sybylline Oracles he is described as one of the "immortal angels of the undying god". Uriel helps those with eye problems and is a guide and an instructor of patriarchs and prophets. He also rules money and prosperity and he can help us to acknowledge the Light within all people; find knowledge to help and to heal; interpret and decode our inner voice.

All of us have faced times when the darkness seemed to overwhelm and shut out the light and there was no hope of release from the prison of heartache and pain we found ourselves in. It is at these moments when this Archangel is immediately at out side to point the way out of the dark places and to restore feelings of peace and hope within. Archangel Uriel also assists us in making the right choices for ourselves so that we no longer need to venture into the dark places out of mis-guidance or lack of a sense of direction. Through this Angel we can weigh most carefully the consequences of our choices and acts, to help insure that we choose only those things that are in line with our special spiritual and human destinies and thus create the best possible future for ourselves. When we need wisdom, this is the Archangel to call upon who will bestow his healing grace upon us and shine a light indicating our highest path at this time.

Abdiel (Servant of God) Abdiel was the first to be tempted by Lucifer. He refused him and is a very strong and powerful angel of the Light to call upon when you are faced with spiritual darkness. He will immediately defend all of those who call upon him to protect them. In world war II six Abdiel class minelayers were prominent in the war effort and three British war ships have been called HMS Abdiel.

Puriel (Fire of God) Puriel is a very stern and pitiless defender of the Light and is extremely harsh with dark spirits, as well as those who are unjust. His eyes and hair glow with the fire of God. If you are a dark entity you do not want to meet him. There is no mercy in his soul. He alledgedly judges souls before the enter heaven. He was a fierce defender of the Light in the war against Lucifer. He will strongly defend those of the Light who call upon his protection. I have called upon him in the past and the situation was quickly resolved.

Azrael (Whom God Helps) Azrael is known as the "angel of death". This very strong and powerful angel is in charge of guiding us from this realm to the next. He is very loving, kind, and gentle and will help those who are lost find their way back to the Light and move on from this realm. You may wish to call upon him to guide this negative spirit back to the Light and progress forward if that is your wish.

Raphael (God Heals) Raphael is also a member of the Sarim and head of the Choir of the Virtues,the angels of miracles, and leader of the guardian angels. He is the angel of spiritual, mental and physical healing. Raphael will pour his emerald green energy into your spirit and ease your anxieties and calm and invigorate your body and mind .

His aura is emerald green, the color of the heart chakra. Raphael has a great sense of humour and is a deeply loving, caring angel who is special interest is healing be it of the spirit, mind, body or the earth be they nurses, doctors, veterinarians, or psychologists. He is alleged to have taught Noah medicine and gave him the Book of the Archangel Raziel (a text of ancient wisdom) to take with him on the Ark. You can find a copy of this text at the Library of Inspiration if you wish to read it.

Raphael is the patron of healers and those in need of healing. This mighty Archangel is able to fearlessly move into what ever area is in need of healing, bringing a host of Angels with him to accomplish this. It does not matter what we are facing, Archangel Raphael is there with us helping us to open our hearts and minds to the healing power of Spirit and the Universe.He will fill your spirit with renewed love for all whom you meet in your day or life and will fill you with a longing to be at, and bring peace and oneness to everything in creation. This Angel works with and through all sorts of healers and counselors, anyone who is willing to open up to the energy of the Higher to bring peace and healing to others. He assists us in being a catalyst for healing while not taking on or empathing what is happening with those we are serving. This allows us to be both clearer channels for the healing process as well as insuring we do not take on the problems or issues of another.

Working with this Archangel offers protection both for the healer and the person seeking healing. When we are ill or in the midst of a serious issue or problem, this leaves us open and vulnerable to all sorts of psychic intrusions and thought forms that can blow the issues completely out of proportion and what started off as the sniffles can turn into something more serious. Likewise a minor financial problem can suddenly blossom into a huge concern. Raphael reminds us that it is not up to us to figure out how to heal ourselves and others, it is our duty instead to call upon him and the Universe to guide us through the healing process, to allow the power of Spirit to flow through us as hollow bones. Likewise we are not responsible for anyone's healing except our own. I have known many healers who became burned out and frustrated, doubting their path because the people they were drawing to them seemed to making little to no progress. They felt responsible to set things right for these people and the rest of the world instead of understanding that they can only be the catalyst for healing. It is up to the individual to accept the healing.

Yet we can also call upon Raphael to help ourselves accept the healing that he is trying to give us each day. We never have to go through the process of learning how to receive on our own, but always have the mighty presence of this Angel working for us! Raphael also teaches us that what every healing we are seeking, be it emotional, physical, mental, spiritual or financial, we must do our bit by creating a channel through which the healing can flow! Raphael also seeks to help us get in touch with the shadow side of ourselves so that we may bring it into the light. The shadow is nothing for us to fear, especially when we have this mighty Angel by our side! Raphael knows that the shadow exists because we all fear that is what we really are and not the goodness and light that he knows is our true nature. We reinforce our shadow side when we ignore it, pretend it doesn't exist and allow it to fester and grow. The shadow though is really nothing more than parts of ourselves that feel unlovable and what a painful way that is to feel! No matter how hard or how long we try to ignore it, the shadow is always present until we muster the courage to send it love and compassion which brings it into the light. And nothing cannot be healed through the light of Spirit! Raphael seeks to encourage each and every one of us to spend some time simply getting to know our own shadows. Talking to it, asking why it feels the way it does, asking where it sprang from. Then we can go back and work to heal these bits of ourselves because we understand that it arose from a deep hurt or wound. We can strive to forgive anyone who has hurt us and thus contributed to the creation of our shadow. And we can also then begin to strive to ask forgiveness of others, those we ourselves have wounded. Each of us has done something to another that caused them pain, sometimes even tremendous pain! When we look at the need to forgive from that perspective it can make it much easier to forgive others for we would want others to forgive us as well! And it is through forgiveness that all true healing occurs. Raphael seeks to teach us that forgiveness does not mean that the action or deed that was done to us or others was right, but that forgiveness really means we refuse to carry such a heavy load of anger, resentment and pain any longer. Raphael asks "Is it really worth it to you to carry this when you know that all it is doing is impeding your own progress of joy through life?" He also stands at the ready if you need help with the forgiveness process, especially when we find that sometimes the hardest person to forgive is ourselves.

Haniel (Glory of God) Haniel is the patron and protector of women and has a pink colored aura. She will surround you with a protective shield of energy that will only allow goodness and positive energy to attach itself to you she helps us to recover the lost secrets of natural healing modalities and remedies; especially with harnessing the moon's energy in potions, powders and crystals.She also helps us to enjoy more grace in our lives.

If you would like to add beauty, harmony and the company of amazing friends into your life, please call on Archangel Haniel. Call on her if you need to stay calm, focussed and centred prior to and during any important appointment or event.

Archangel Haniel can also help you to polish your skills and groom your hidden talents; when you engage with your true passions, be prepared for miracles! She will help you to embace all aspects of yourself - your strengths and weaknesses. Ask for her guidance whenever you feel unsure or bad about yourself; and she will help you to see how wonderful you are and appreciate yourself more. She has a 'moon goddess' energy: mystical, quiet, patient and etheric. Her energy is a pale bluish-white, much like the glow of the full moon. The crystal associated with Archangel Haniel is the moonstone, a gentle and nurturing crystal. Carry a piece of moonstone with you if you want to feel close to Haniel. Call upon her to stand between you and all negative energy. She will not allow darkness to bother you.

Angel Books

A Book of Angels by Sophy Burnham ( See her interviews in the Video section of this topic)

Encyclopedia of Angels by Richard Webster

Praying with Angels by Richard Webster

Angel Numbers 101 by Doreen Virtue

The Angel Bible by Hazel Raven

Ask Your Angels by Alma Daniel, Timothy Wyllie, and Andrew Ramer

The Angels Within Us by John Randolph Price

Angel Energy by John Randolph Price

Angel Videos

Angels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNiUZJt76z0&feature=related

The Flight of the Angels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsHKOS8YCww&feature=player_embedded

The Presence of Angels in Everyday Life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE0haBNpXQg&feature=BFa&list=PLFBD966F294E74792&lf=mh_lolz

Messages From the Other Side - We are Immortal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fohUYjOzpQc&feature=related

Angels and Prayer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=210RUM_lGnc&feature=BFa&list=PLFBD966F294E74792&lf=mh_lolz&index=16

Wounds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHjbiscOuc0&feature=related

Straight Talk From The Angels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MsaL_29cP0&feature=plcp&context=C35a2778UDOEgsToPDskLmHkj0KFQ1IjOH8fQL_Yln

Angels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtCxyYBuQYc&feature=related

The Seven Archangels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPNf0GrhST4&feature=related

Archangel Michael

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcAQnPSEask&feature=related

Archangel Gabriel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpjn9yL8AqU&feature=related

Archangel Uriel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR1hKs8DSzk&list=PLFBD966F294E74792&feature=mh_lolz

Archangel Metatron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HqmebuIDfs&feature=related

Archangel Raphael

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE9WPu-l_OE

Archangel Azrael

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSJpwveohLc&feature=autoplay&list=PLFBD966F294E74792&playnext=1

Archangel Jeremiel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0RAqD5Ie3Y&feature=BFa&list=PLFBD966F294E74792&lf=autoplay

Guardian Angels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfHBUEEMf1E

Angel Web Sites

This link will enable you to read alleged true stories about angels. You can click on the headings on the left hand side to read stories of people who have had interactions with angels under the heading "Guardian Visitation".

http://www.angels-online.com/

Sophy Burnham

http://www.sophyburnham.com/

Richard Webster

http://www.psychic.co.nz/

Melissa

http://www.youtube.com/user/AngelsGuidesMelissa/search?query=Angels&view=u

Doreen Virtue

http://books.google.ca/books/about/Archangels_101.html?id=l1D6lZVINGYC&redir_esc=y

http://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/52614/doreen-virtue

http://www.angeltherapy.com/

http://www.angelintuitive.com.au/

I am also including a link to an interview with Chris Fleming one of the psychics featured on the television series, "Psychic Kids". At the two minute 30 seconds portion of the interview he mentions how he overcame a dark spiritual presence that was invading his life as a child.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dosOItHVbY

This second link is to an interview with the second host of the same show Chip Coffey. He speaks about how he protects himself and how to deal with situations. He stresses the importance of daily contact with the angelic world for protection. You will now have to realize that you live in two worlds simultaneously and that as you go deeper into the Light you will feel the spritual realm as being more real than the physical world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V3xnnF7hT0

If you have any questions about angels, or any other topic,please feel free to contact me and I will help you. Knowthat you are loved.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

http://www.pyramidcompany.com/CJT/index_Page5719.htm

updated by @bing: 04/12/17 04:49:35PM
Bing
@bing
5 years ago
547 posts

Hi Sakinah

Thank you for the information. I have added these books to the list of recommended reading.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book