Angel Prayers

To post a reply, login or signup

Bing
@bing
4 years ago
548 posts

Hi

The following prayers were given to Lorna Byrne by her angels. Lorna is the author of the international best sellingbook "Angels in My Hair" and has been able to see and communicate with angels frombirth. She also has written, "Stairways to Heaven", and " A Message of Hope" which include more excerpts from her life with her angel contacts. These prayers were given to Lorna from the angel Amen who, along with millions of angels under his leadership, carry our prayers to heaven and are meant to help you focus your mind and spirit which will result in you having a deeper relationship with our creator and your personal guardian angel. If you would like to learn more about this great Irish mystic I am also including links to her sites at the bottom of this discussion. I hope that this topic will bring you greater enlightment and inner peace.

Here, in her own words, is how Lorna describes the power of prayer and how, in league with your guardian angel you can increase happiness, joy and love in your life.

Prayer is such a powerful force. We underestimate it so much. Prayer can move mountains if only we would let it. If only you would realise just how powerful prayer can be, you would never feel hopeless.

I talk and ask the angels to help; I ask angels to intercede but I dont pray to them. I pray only to God. Prayer is direct communication with God.

No one ever prays alone. When you pray to God there is a multitude of angels of prayer there, praying with you, regardless of your religious faith or how you are behaving. They are there enhancing your prayer, interceding on your behalf and imploring God to grant your prayer. Every time you pray, even if it is only one word, the angels of prayer are like a never-ending stream, flowing at tremendous speed to Heaven with your prayers.

Nothing is too trivial or too big to pray for either. Sometimes, we get overwhelmed by a situation such as a war or a famine and feel we can do nothing to help. We can. We can pray. When we are moved by something we see on the TV news or read about in a newspaper we should say a prayer..

When you hear an ambulance or walk past a hospital, say a quick prayer for whoever is sick and for those who are caring for them. When you see someone in difficulties on the street, say a prayer for them. We all need to expand our circle of prayers out from ourselves, our family and friends. You are being called upon to pray for other people including people in the world whom you have never met.

This prayer is for healing not only of your body, but of your spirit and soul as well. It can be said at anytime, but it should become part of your life on a daily basis. Saying this prayer regularly will strengthen the bond between you your guardian angel, as well as the rest of the angelic realms and bring more happiness, peace and a greater sense of inner tranquility into your life. Before you say it mention those in your life that you wish to have healing energy sent to and include yourself as well. Also ask for your personal energy to be increased and to have a deeper relationship with the higher realms. You can also ask to have "teacher Angels" sent to you. These angels will help you with whatever challenge you are going through and make life much easier. So, don't be shy as they are just waiting for you to ask them for their help. You are an empath and are part of the great awakening happening at this time. These beings are our natural friends in high places. FEEL the LOVE.

Prayer of Thy Healing Angels

Pour out, Thy Healing Angels , Thy Heavenly Host, upon me ,

and upon those that I love.

Let me feel the beam of Thy Healing Angels upon me,

The Light of your Healing Hands

I will let Thy Healing begin whatever way God grants it.

Amen

You can also see the video for"Prayer of Thy Healing Angels" at this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRia_Qs_EPs

The following prayer is also connected to a real life story and how it protected a member's mother from a very bad situation. The following is a reply to a discussion on prayer from Joshua Carpenter a member here at the EC.

I attended only one service at a Unity church (they promote Christ Consciousness). The man who led the service saidthe following praryerat the ending, and it never left my mind.

My mother was walking home from a bus stop after the late shift at the hospital, when a (to quote her) "Creepy guy" followed her. She was with me at that service, and remember saying, "Please, Angels! I need that prayer, and I need it NOW!" Gratefully, the words flowed into her, and she spoke them aloud as she walked. She said the man stopped walking. (he had "loud" shoes--probably a leather heel) She said she continued to walk but just had to see what he was doing; he was gone. She was shaking when she arrived home and said, "I think that prayer just chased away a demon!" (I just had chills) Whether I was correct in saying this, I truly believe it, I told her, " If YOU were evil and God's Light became apparent, would you want to mess around?" When one surrounds oneself with the Light of God they're using the strongest defense.

Blessings,

Firstly, breathe. Whenever you feel "negative" or panicky, stop and breathe. To protect myself from negativity I say this prayer:

The Prayer for Protection

The Light of God surrounds me

The Love of God enfolds me

The Power of God protects me.

Wherever I am, God Is.

If you, or someone you know,is suffering from depression or going through hard times then the following two prayers will help to ease the pain of the present circumstances and helpto bring more of the Light of our creator and the angels into your life.

A Prayer for Joy in My Life

Please God, take this cloud of darkness away.

Shine your Light upon me.

Send your angels to help me.

Give me courage and strength to start to feel

the joy in my life again.

Amen

A Prayer for Hard Times

Dear God

Pour the grace of hope upon me always to see the Light of hope

burning brightly in front of me.

Light up the darkness by filling me with faith and hope and allowing

me to receive the comfort of your love

Give me the courage and strength to know

that I will get through these hard times.

Fill me with the joy and trust of knowing

that I am your child and that

You will care for me and those that I love.

Hear my prayer.

Amen

This is a prayer for thanks of all of the blessings that you have in your life. When we give thanks on a daily basis it opens up our minds and spirits to all of the wonderful little things in our lives. It allows us to see the beauty and wonderment in all that is around us. It brings us closer to all of the little things in our lives which, in reality, are the big things. We have so much to be thankful for.

A Prayer of Thanks

Thank you for all of the blessings you have bestowed upon me, my God

The blessings of having a soul, that speck of your Light;

The blessing of the gift of my Guardian Angel for eternity, who never leaves me for one second;

The blessing of the peace and love that dwell in me;

The blessing of the family you have given me;

The blessing of those you send into my life for companionship;

The blessing of living in harmony with those around me;

The blessing of my labour, my work;

The blessing of all the material things I have in my life, big and small;

The blessing of this wonderful world and the nature around me;

Thank you, my God, for all the things I forget to thank you for

and most of all , thank you, my God, for continuing to bless my life.

Amen.

Here aresome links to Lorna's YouTube videos and online site.

Angels in My Hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVHTQf8Rcrc

A Message of Hope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdVR_vnErhc&list=PLDVeIE4vO-zAWseMhJMFDh7CgcPj2hW14

Stairways to Heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYfsm9u9yf4&list=PLDVeIE4vO-zAWseMhJMFDh7CgcPj2hW14

Lorna Byrne's Site

http://www.lornabyrne.com/

Lorna Byrne Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/lornabyrneangels

I hope that you find a new outlook on life and that these prayers and insights will bring hope, peace, love and joy into your life. You are a special, unique piece of the our creators great puzzle called life. Know that you are special and are loved.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

updated by @bing: 07/21/17 06:01:36PM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book