Angel Meditations

To post a reply, login or signup

Bing
@bing
2 years ago
549 posts

1020_discussions.jpg

Hi

The following is from Natasha Snyder a member here at the EC. She is a very kind and generous Lightworker who, like many of us here, is partnered with the angelic realm in our endeavors to elevate the levels of Light, Life and Love in this world. I hope that you find solace and knowledge in this post. She will gladly help all who seek her guidance or friendship. Once again thank you Natasha for reaching out to the rest of us and sharing your insights and wisdom.

Angel Meditations

The following guided meditation allows you to calm the mind and seek contact with your Angels.This meditation, or something like it, can be recorded on a tape, read to you by a friend, or simply memorized.It certainly does not need to be repeated word for word, and can be modified by you according to your own comfort zone.It is important to remember when practicing meditation to reserve a quiet space for yourself where you will not be interrupted, where you will be comfortable and able to allow yourself to totally relax.

Meditation 1

1. Begin your meditation by becoming very comfortable in a soft, warm space that supports your back.Take a few deep, full breaths, letting them out slowly and completely.
  2. Consciously relax each muscle in your body, beginning with your toes, and working your way up through each body part, ending with the face and eyes.You will feel the vibration in your body changing as you become totally relaxed.
  3. Imagine yourself high on a hill, sitting in a beautiful, clear crystal dome. Above you, all you can see is blue sky and fluffy clouds.The door of your dome is wide open and the sunshine gently floods the entire room.Flowers are abundantly arranged around you, and you are able to see the lush beauty of trees and grass outside. Fresh, sweet, and warm air gently blows in through the open doors and windows of this safe and beautiful enclosure.
  4. Rest and absorb the beauty of this refined atmosphere, taking it all into your heart in fine detail.Become aware of a sense of pure, delicate light beings gracefully entering the open door, surrounding you, and hovering in the flower scented air around you.
  5. Invite these Angelic beings to join you, knowing that you can trust them, and that they love you unconditionally and without judgment.Ask these Angels of yours to sit with you for a while.Feel them close to you; when you sense it is right to do so, look at them.Ask them to make themselves known to you by name, if they choose.
  6. Ask your Angels for their blessings, and offer them your sincere thanks for making themselves known. Feel their love surrounding you, and return it to them.
  7. When you are ready, bring your consciousness back into the physical and again, give thanks for this experience, knowing that you are moving closer to conscious knowledge of your Angels.

Meditation 2

1. Slip into a totally relaxed posture through meditation or breathing exercises.
  2. Visualize clearly what your Angel, if you knew him or her, might look like.
  3. Focusing on the space between the eyes, repeat three times, "I invoke thee, my loving guardian Angel, to sit with me here and now, in light and love."If you would like, you can ask all of your guides and Angels to attend you during this time.
  4. Feel and experience, for as long as you want, the deeply comforting calm that is being offered to you in response to your request.
  5. Maintaining a perfectly relaxed state, keep your focus on the third eye area.
  6. Whether or not you are receiving a visual image of your Angel, thank her or him, or them, for joining you, and ask, aloud, for the virtue or gift that youneed or want in your life.As an alternative, defer to your Angels, asking them to help you in whatever way they, in their wisdom, deem necessary.
  7. Ask your Angel, aloud, to help you become consciously aware of his or her presence at all times, waking and sleeping.
  8. Ask your Angel, aloud, for their continuing protection and love.
  9. Offer thanks, blessings and praise to the Creator, and to your Angels, repeated at least three times.

Archangel Meditation

The Great Invocation

From the point of light within the Mind of God

Let light stream forth into the minds of men.

Let Light descend on earth.

From the point of Love with the heart of God.

Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.

May Christ return to Earth.

From the center where the Will of God is known.

Let purpose guide the little wills of men.

The purpose which the Masters know and serve.

From the center which we call the race of men.

Let the Plan of Love and Light work out.

And may it seal the door where evil dwells.

Let Light and love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.

You can also find many more videos on meditation, angels, enlightment and the sublime music of Liquid Mindat my YouTube channel 1111Angels. It has all been put together for you as I was told by my angels that you would be coming.

I hope that this discussion will help you form a closer relationship with the angelic realm and aid you on your journey into a deeper connection with all that is of the Light.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

updated by @bing: 03/11/17 08:01:45PM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book