Important Advice Needed

To post a reply, login or signup

AlexisW
@alexisw
3 months ago
14 posts

Hi guys. 

So, I know I'm a healer. Can help with pain; emotional and physical, but the last few months I've been 'blocked' if you can call it that. It usually comes to me naturally when someone needs it. I can still feel it but can't do anything to help that person. 

This is where I ask for some help or any advice on how to unlock it again. My mom really needs it right now and I feel helpless. I don't know what to do. 

Thanks. 

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
3 months ago
373 posts

hmmm - are you sure you are blocked? I get all sorts of 'resistance' feelings, including being blocked, not connected, etc (well, less these days, but I did especially when starting to give healing to clients). I learned to just irgnore them, plus to ask for their removal, and just do the healing anyway(even if it feels like nothing is happening). Usually clients still feel more relaxed, etc....

Another option might be that you do not do enough cleansing work? Especially consciously connecting/ asking to be connected to healthy Earth energies, and asking them to pull out negative and stale energies, and giving you fresh energies up.... If we get overloaded with neg energies, bottle necks, like our chakras can possibly clog up, and energy flow grinds to a halt. That used to happen to me in the brginning, when i tried to release too much at a time. Had to learn to ask energies to please leave in an orderly fashion, without cloggging up avenues out. If stuff is clogged up, just ask for whatever specialized extra support which might be required.

Or you might be going through an energy system restructure/ upgrade? Just ask, and if that is the case, ask how long it will take, and ask for other avneues of healing for e.g. your mum. That said, I have had a few upgrades in my times, but never had to stop working because of them.

A healer friend of mine is frerquently told that she should not give any healing, but she is in her late 80's and they might say that as to not overtax her ageing body?? And or she does not work with 'ultimate good' helpers, who might be messing with her???

Hope it resolves soon!

Love and Light!

AlexisW
@alexisw
3 months ago
14 posts

Thank you very much. I usually do enough cleansing but with all the stuff going around and what's been happening I totally forgot to do it. 

It's really interesting to know what different 'blocks' you can get (and the changes your energy goes through to make you stronger) if you don't care for your energy and body.  

Thanks for the info. Appreciate it.  

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
3 months ago
373 posts

AlexisW:

Thank you very much. I usually do enough cleansing but with all the stuff going around and what's been happening I totally forgot to do it. 

I simply creatd a 'standing order/ plead' and ask for: '24/7 healings, cleansings, protections and recharges. As much as necessary possible, available and sensible!', that way it dfoes not matter if I forget :)))

(here a link too to a kinda all encompassing prayer (IMO) - http://www.alexander-king.com/meditatons-and-prayers/2015/11/9/the-perfect-prayer)

Indigo Dog
@indigo-dog
3 months ago
13 posts

Blessings to you and your Mom @alexsisw. It is OK to do nothing sometimes. If you are not feeling inspired to do your usual healing, feeling blocked or just backed up with resistance, just take a beat. Step back from the whole situaltion and emotionally, spiritually let go of it. Sometimes being really invested and upset and putting a strangle hold on the situalion that you do not want can create big blocks. This struggle might be an important lesson for you both. A little life's contrast and hardship can really be the springboard and motivation for a person. Be at ease about all this and stand back to let God do the details.

AlexisW
@alexisw
3 months ago
14 posts

Goodenergyhealing:

AlexisW:

I simply creatd a 'standing order/ plead' and ask for: '24/7 healings, cleansings, protections and recharges. As much as necessary possible, available and sensible!', that way it dfoes not matter if I forget :)))

(here a link too to a kinda all encompassing prayer (IMO) - http://www.alexander-king.com/meditatons-and-prayers/2015/11/9/the-perfect-prayer)

Thank you very much, will check it out. 

AlexisW
@alexisw
3 months ago
14 posts

Indigo Dog:

Blessings to you and your Mom @alexsisw. It is OK to do nothing sometimes. If you are not feeling inspired to do your usual healing, feeling blocked or just backed up with resistance, just take a beat. Step back from the whole situaltion and emotionally, spiritually let go of it. Sometimes being really invested and upset and putting a strangle hold on the situalion that you do not want can create big blocks. This struggle might be an important lesson for you both. A little life's contrast and hardship can really be the springboard and motivation for a person. Be at ease about all this and stand back to let God do the details.

Wow, that got me to tear up a little. I usually know this but maybe just choose to forget because it's my mom and she's my everything. Thankfully she is okay now. Still not where she needs to be but with enough prayer, she'll be fine. I know these sort of things are not always in our hands and we must stand back; it's hard but also something we need to do. That you all for the support and kind words. Feel much better and my healing has also slowly started to come back so I guess it was stress related. XD 

Thanks a lot. 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book