The Process

To post a reply, login or signup

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
6 years ago
317 posts
I'm very excited about this group, and it's something I've been wanting to open a discussion about for a long time. I'm fascinated by the process of receiving psychic information ~ the source of the information, how & where it's processed through the body, and how that affects the end result. I think this can make a big difference in developing your abilities. Or maybe trying to understand the process is a detriment to some abilities! Any thoughts? What's your process? Do you know where the information comes from? Where do you feel it in your body? Are there any factors that influence your ability to read people?
updated by @retrogirl: 05/08/17 08:37:15AM
Retrogirl
@retrogirl
6 years ago
317 posts

Hi Christine!

Thanks for being the first one to take the plunge! ;) Very interesting! You're so good at describing it. When I was 17 just before I went to University, I went to a psychic, and she encouraged me to take sciences & said I could look at things logically where she didn't have that ability to connect the dots, and figure out where these things come from, etc. She said I'd be interested in proving psychic abilities exist. Which I am. I dropped out after the first year, though. Hmmmm....

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
6 years ago
317 posts

Hi Sandy,

Very interesting! I'm surprised at how many different things are going on at the same time! Very cool!

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
6 years ago
317 posts

Hi Manga Doll,

Welcome to the group! It's open to anyone who's interested!! Maybe you'll recognize something in yourself you didn't even realize. =) Please feel free to add your input!

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
6 years ago
317 posts

I think I asked too many questions for one discussion!! LOL! For me, a lot of my psychic abilities seemed to have come back when I got a soul retrieval done many years ago. I think I was born with them and must've developed them in previous lives, but I still have to practice to get confidence in using them. I can't figure out the source, which is something I would really like to know. I don't know how to meditate, but when I do readings, it's the closest to a meditative state I can get. I just sort of clear my mind (it's the only time my mind IS clear!!) and wait for an answer. I usually see things and get feelings, but they can appear in any form. Usually, it starts as a flash, and it can be easily dismissed, so I have to pay attention to it to get more info. It's like a story that develops as long as I follow it. I don't really ask a question first, which is kinda weird. At least not in words, I kind of ask in feeling. Anyway, as the story progresses, I put it into words, and when I see something I don't quite understand, I ask myself questions about it until I figure it out.

The strangest thing for me has been the fact that I've only been able to confirm certain *types* of readings, even though they all FEEL the same, the info only seems to be correct for certain things. Past life readings have been great, but picking up futures or info about ghosts, fall flat. I get confused because the info comes through exactly the same way, and it's not like I ever draw a blank. I've just learned I can't trust what I get concerning specific categories. This applies to readings about people who've crossed over. Someone can give me the name of a living person, but the info I get doesn't make any sense to them. It's only once they've crossed over the info becomes accurate. Very strange. I can't tell if someone is alive or dead by their energy because they look the same to me!

Retrogirl
@retrogirl
6 years ago
317 posts

Ha ha!! We'd make a great team!!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book